• "Let's just Timothy McVeigh this motherfucker."

I Married A Purple Pony (Or: Jin and Twilight Sitting In A Tree)

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by wristwatchswisswatch, Apr 3, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

Furschwitz is about the furry fandom and its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  1. Oh, I don't care, I've lurked here and followed quite a few cows, Jin included, and I'm just glad someone finally recognized me, and I'm glad to have an account here and that I'm being warmly welcomed here, which I was not on Reddit sadly, and I was banned from the 2D Love sub, hence my account deletion.

• Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  2. Yeah, his story's never added up well. It makes better sense for my spirit waifus to be with me, as they're both dead and had shitty lives and have no more obligations like Twi probably does, since she just gave up her duties and friendships and the place she grew up to be with him, allegedly.

kiwifarms.is
  3. Come again?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  4. If you're not following, I'm someone mentioned in the Waifu culture thread who posted on Reddit about my husbandos Charles II of Spain and Dandy Mott from American Horror Story. I attempted a friendship with Jin on Deviantart and he blocked me due to his fear of Dandy, a former serial killer.

• Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  5. Huh. I'm unfamiliar with any of that. Do you have any links or something that we can check out about this? Sounds interesting.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  6. Links to my Reddit posts, although I deleted my Reddit, are in the Waifu culture thread in community watch, I can probably send a screenshot of the message he sent me, he has blocked me on DA but I could give links not logged in. Anything else helpful I will see if I am able to provide.

kiwifarms.is
  7. Huh. Did you know Taxman, by any chance?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  8. I do not, but I know of him.

kiwifarms.is
  9. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The message he sent me.

kiwifarms.is
  10. Sorry, it didn't work, I'm really new to here lol.

kiwifarms.is
  11. Here

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  12. Huh. I can't say I'm surprised. Jin always needs to be the most unique one in everyone he deals with. He was even cast out of communities that specialize in these sorts of things.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  13. While it seems I am a more unique one, and seem to be cast out of communties despite actually attempting to join them and not act special like he does, people just find my particular brand of waifuism too weird for them, I guess, so I guess with him, it's probably less that he thinks I or my husbands would kill him, and more that we're more speshul than him. That's what I've gotten from this thread and looking into him more, that no one else but him can have any waifu because reasons, and of course all those unsavory sexual things he does to that plush. I'm into some kinky stuff myself, including DD/LG shit, but I don't cover my husbands' pillow vessel in crap or post what we do in the bedroom online. I have a 2-year-old tulpa son to set an example for. That, and my mother raised me right, and we still live with her, and my stepniece already does that fetish modeling shit and it drives my parents crazy, so I'm the "good kid."

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    #1513 50'shousewaifuElvira, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    kiwifarms.is
  14. The ending of the third season pissed him (and "Twilight") off, followed shortly by Equestria Girls which pissed him off even further (because Twilight had a crush on some boy). After that during the fourth season he kept constantly bitching that he was told various episodes didn't happen that way/didn't happen at all and it made "Twilight" really upset. Then he pretty much went "Fuck you, this season ended different and everything after this didn't happen at all and we're not watching any more!"

So there's really nothing more for him to say except repeat his "Fuck you, none of this happened!" rant.

• Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  15. I wonder if he was turned on by her temporarily becoming a sea pony, though.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Yaoi Huntress Earth

Yaoi Huntress Earth My avatar is problematic.

kiwifarms.is
  16. He's one of those "it's not canon since she got wings" cucks.

Do you know if he's okay? We have a thread on him but it's inactive because he hasn't been being a lolcow lately.

• Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous LOOK UPON ME! I'LL SHOW YOU THE LIFE OF THE MIND!
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  17. Sadly, I don't know if he's okay at all. I really don't know him well at all, I only know of him through here and I know of stuff involving him and Jin, but other than that I have no idea.

kiwifarms.is
  18. That's what I was thinking, that the seapony thing would become some kind of odd fetish for him and "Twilight" to partake in. I guess he really hasn't cared since Season 2-4 though.

kiwifarms.is