Ian Crosby Danskin / Innuendo Studios - Do You Wanna Build A Strawman? (cuckold, creep, and communist who makes a living off of poisoning the well for public discourse.)

Marche

kiwifarms.net
I've noticed this guy a few times either on youtube or twitter.
I remember him making some really really dumb video about defending Phil Fish of all people and how it was the GAMERS who were the bad ones and Phil was a good boy, this was pre gamergate and he clearly took the chance when gamergate happen to worm his way deeper into the culture of shitheels.
While most lefty youtube "sjw" types have no real idea about the politics and stuff they preech this guy is easily at the peak of having no idea and just coming off constantly dumb.

epigenes

kiwifarms.net
I've noticed this guy a few times either on youtube or twitter.
I remember him making some really really dumb video about defending Phil Fish of all people and how it was the GAMERS who were the bad ones and Phil was a good boy, this was pre gamergate and he clearly took the chance when gamergate happen to worm his way deeper into the culture of shitheels.
While most lefty youtube "sjw" types have no real idea about the politics and stuff they preech this guy is easily at the peak of having no idea and just coming off constantly dumb.
He's an unironic communist who has likely read a lot of Marx and Proudhon, and probably really hates Stirner memes.
Also, based on this tweet
lol.png
it seems reasonable to assume that giving him negative attention here might result in people giving him more money out of a sense of empathy.
If Ian starts making adventure "games" and becomes the indie Tim Schafer, broken promises and all, it will be at least in part because of a KF thread and I want to live in a universe where that happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
He's an unironic communist who has likely read a lot of Marx and Proudhon, and probably really hates Stirner memes.
Also, based on this tweet
View attachment 1323778
it seems reasonable to assume that giving him negative attention here might result in people giving him more money out of a sense of empathy.
If Ian starts making adventure "games" and becomes the indie Tim Schafer, broken promises and all, it will be at least in part because of a KF thread and I want to live in a universe where that happens.
If itll get him to shut the fuck up I'll gladly donate to him

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
I was very surprised when I was looking a while back and realized that this guy didn't have a thread and it's great to see someone finally doing it. Much like other breadtubers he's an insufferable twat and I have to agree his condescending attitude is the worst(funny how he would probably label me an eVIL Alt RIgHt NAzI!!! for posting on this site too. Keep up the good work op, I'll see what I have saved as I've been lowkey following his stuff for quite a while just because I find him so annoying. This thread is definitely a start at least!

Also just like every single one of these "progressive male types" I can say with 100% certainty that he is a sexual creep in some way or another.

Woke Blue Muttlema

Livin' on a Prayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ian had some drama last year with a Youtuber named PSA Sitch a while ago because he said mean things about him.View attachment 1325663

He made a 5-hour live stream on Innuendo Studios's infamous "How To Radicalize a Normie" video.
It was fucking glorious. People that know jackshit about the Internet might percieve Ian as some sort of Internet expert but this is one of those moments that out him as an out of touch moron that shits his pants everytime he is called out.

deadtube

Homosuck
kiwifarms.net
I hope that I and many others have proven why Ian is such a lolcow. But if you want a pure look into his paranoid psyche, look no further than...

The Alt-Right Playbook

The Alt-Right Playbook is a series in which Ian interprets the strategies of the alt-right. Thing is, he has no idea what he's talking about, and that's what makes him funny.

Let's go through an example, his introduction video. Usually, you'd want to set a good impression on your audience, who come from a range of different backgrounds, and might be a bit skeptical of anyone who is perceived as an expert on the alt-right.

At around the three-minute mark, he literally labels anyone he personally dislikes (white supremacists, 4chan users, "people who use SJW ironically", etc.) as the alt-right. Already, you look like an imbecile, and you've alienated a lot of people from your content right off the bat. I think that this is intentional, because Ian isn't so much looking for public discourse, as he is looking to infect poorly argued propaganda into the heads of already liberal leftists in order to radicalize them further.

Don't believe me? Remember a tweet from earlier in this thread where he says he aims to radicalize people?

File May 28, 7 28 17 PM.png

In the same comment section of that tweet, he said this:

File May 28, 7 30 51 PM.png

Fortunately, he has such bizarre and outlandish takes on the alt-right that it's hard to take him seriously. Such as how in the first few minutes of a video, he insinuates that the alt-right are indoctrinating the furries. Other lines from the same video include calling people like Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson the "future" of the alt-right, and trying to convince people not to engage with the alt-right, despite the whole crux of his video being that the alt-right need to be deradicalized.

No this is not a joke.

I highly suggest watching all of his videos, because it's a goldmine of either misinformation on the alt-right or easily manipulatable clips.

and everything about the fucking Boondocks. Just as white people constantly dunk on redneck caricatures people of other races do to.
Now you've got me imagining Uncle Ruckus from The Boondocks as Ian's history teacher. Wouldn't that be a sight?

Caverlock

kiwifarms.net
I think your thread is already solid and, since the subject is still active and has varied antics (e.g., doesn't just post the same five hot-take tweets over and over), has very good prospects. I found it interesting despite never having heard of this person.

The only things I noticed that I think you should consider changing are:

1. Support each screenshot with archives and live links when possible.
image.png(Archive, Link)

2. I think a lot of people won't notice that, in a couple of instances, there are multiple adjacent links, and not just a single longer link.
image.jpeg

(4 links)

It might be better to break those up somehow. E.g., "He did x (Archive) and y (Archive) " not "He did x and y.

3. You could add more pictures, as long as they're thumbnails. It's just a hunch, but I'm thinking most people won't open several tabs as they read through a thread.

Finally, you can usually unearth a ton of material by using Advanced Twitter Search. Obviously, you can search for every time they used "Nazi" or "Trump" or whatever, but sometimes it's better to search for tweets TO them that contain "fuck you", "idiot", "you're a", etc. You can also find every tweet sent between them and who ever else (e.g., Brianna Wu).

Hope this was helpful. I'm not an expert or anything.

Edit:

Forgot one:
image.png(Archive, Link)

Last edited:

deadtube

Homosuck
kiwifarms.net
I think your thread is already solid and, since the subject is still active and has varied antics (e.g., doesn't just post the same five hot-take tweets over and over), has very good prospects. I found it interesting despite never having heard of this person.

The only things I noticed that I think you should consider changing are:

1. Support each screenshot with archives and live links when possible.
View attachment 1330955(Archive, Link)

2. I think a lot of people won't notice that, in a couple of instances, there are multiple adjacent links, and not just a single longer link.
View attachment 1330927
(4 links)

It might be better to break those up somehow. E.g., "He did x (Archive) and y (Archive) " not "He did x and y.

3. You could add more pictures, as long as they're thumbnails. It's just a hunch, but I'm thinking most people won't open several tabs as they read through a thread.

Finally, you can usually unearth a ton of material by using Advanced Twitter Search. Obviously, you can search for every time they used "Nazi" or "Trump" or whatever, but sometimes it's better to search for tweets TO them that contain "fuck you", "idiot", "you're a", etc. You can also find every tweet sent between them and who ever else (e.g., Brianna Wu).

Hope this was helpful. I'm not an expert or anything.
Thank you for the helpful info. I'll take it into consideration when I edit the thread or decide to comb over more of Ian's tweets.