Ian Crosby Danskin / Innuendo Studios - Do You Wanna Build A Strawman? (cuckold, creep, and communist who makes a living off of poisoning the well for public discourse.)

Zarael

kiwifarms.net
Watching one of his videos is like stepping into bizarro world. It gives some really scary insights into the left wing mind these days. This guy fancies himself an expert on "alt-right" mentality but all his videos are simply projection of what he thinks they think deep down and why they're all nasty, mean double plus bad wrongthinkers who just refuse to understand his brand of marxist left wing politics is whats best for them. It's not so strange to see one deranged left wing guy though, what's really worring is that he's getting hundreds of thousands of views and his videos are being shared around like they actually provide valuable insight into the conservative mind.

It would really do this guy some good to sit down with a conservative for a few hours and really talk about their politics, what they agree on, what they disagree on and why etc. But he'll never do that because he thinks the mere act of talking with someone he disagrees with is dangerous.

CatharticShitHead

A True Shithead never reaches peace.
kiwifarms.net
For those who don't want to watch the video of him looking like a fruit while dancing, here are a few choice screengrabs:
View attachment 1323753View attachment 1323754View attachment 1323755
View attachment 1323758View attachment 1323759View attachment 1323757
This is the man talking to you about the socio-political aspects of video game culture.
Embrace him.
itshimbro.jpg

I was wondering where this kid went.

deadtube

Homosuck
kiwifarms.net
I just realized that Ian has a Curiouscat account, which I never linked in the OP. I'm gonna change that now. It's another gold mine of really bad opinions and also him showing his power level. He also uses it a lot more than his Twitter itself.

Curiouscat (Archive)
View attachment 1333715
I was wondering where this kid went.
He doesn't have that mole which takes up 20% of his face. It can't be him.

hundredpercent

kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised he didn't have a proper thread already.
The ending of "How to Radicalize a Normie" is where is real views really shine through; these people are an obsolete fringe and they'll all be dead soon anyway, so you should ignore them and focus on PoC instead:
Reactionary conservatism is a small and largely unpopular ideology ...
It sends an awful message when we spend more time trying to get bigots back on our side, than we do the people they are bigoted against. Your value as a lefty does not hinge on whether you can change Gabe's mind. ...
bringing someone who's a bit of a Nazi but working on it into diverse communities is questionable ...
If you don't personally know a Gabe or have training as a counselor, you may not be in a position to help him.

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net

PoopFace

A man with a poop for a face
kiwifarms.net
If you'd have to summarize this guy as one sentence it's "It's ok when WE do it." It would be an interesting experiment to take his videos verbatim and just swap out extreme right extremists for extreme left extremists and vice versa, I think it would fit incredibly well.

My fav thing he pulls is probably going "I'm not doing X" before doing X or "I'm not saying X is bad" while saying X is bad. It's a genuine "I'm not racist, but..." only the lefty version of it.

Samson Pumpkin Jr.

kiwifarms.net
If you'd have to summarize this guy as one sentence it's "It's ok when WE do it." It would be an interesting experiment to take his videos verbatim and just swap out extreme right extremists for extreme left extremists and vice versa, I think it would fit incredibly well.

My fav thing he pulls is probably going "I'm not doing X" before doing X or "I'm not saying X is bad" while saying X is bad. It's a genuine "I'm not racist, but..." only the lefty version of it.
Big agree. Everyone who is deeply invested into politics is a bit insane, but this guy is particularly crazy. A popular definition of insanity (or something that everybody has heard quite often) is that it's doing the same thing over and over again with no results. And this is the reason why people who are invested into politics are insane; they have no influence on the course of government.

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
Take your bets what event will result in Ian Danskin getting Canceled

Leakd sex tape

Leaked video or chatlogs of him using a racial slur

Him giving a political take so extreme it scares away normies and even some leftist call him out on it

Holding a viewpoint that’s not 100% in line with the progressive purity testing

Possession of CP

Sexual misconduct allegations

6thRanger

" 🎶 I've had enough of these people...! 🎶 "
kiwifarms.net
Oh, this guy. There was a time when his "Alt-Right Playbook" plagued my YouTube reccommendations until I finally gave in.

I've watched all of it. The thing that makes it such a strange experience to watch is that he's not wrong about quite a bit of what he's saying on the surface level. The issue is that he disingenuously presents these pages from the playbook as uniquely right wing and evil while advancing an obvious leftist agenda. On top of that, he gets the finer and nuanced points completely wrong while distorting context. It's no surprise to find out he reads "compilations" of /pol/ and not the real thing. That series is an amusing delight because he's so close yet so far.

If you consider them not as earnest attempts to inform, but as propaganda, they aren't a complete failure. Anyone with just a passing understanding of the dissident right will walk away confident they know what's what, which is that apparently the right-wing is evil and or dying, so they should become a pure of heart hardcore communist.

The name "Innuendo Studios" is well chosen.

This is a given for people like him. The equivalent of a free space in Bingo.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
Take your bets what event will result in Ian Danskin getting Canceled

Leakd sex tape

Leaked video or chatlogs of him using a racial slur

Him giving a political take so extreme it scares away normies and even some leftist call him out on it

Possession of CP

Sexual misconduct allegations
My money is on sexual misconduct or defense of pedos/CP. There's just no take too extreme for leftists these days.

Zarael

kiwifarms.net
He's out calling for statues of George Washington to be torn down now:

Wasn't this the exact same thing he accused conservatives of doing?
This guy is so far out in la la land that he makes regular SJWs seem sane in comparison. "They're never required to have a line that is too far right", really? Conservatives get cancelled for mildly un-PC opinions all the time. I'm yet to see any academics losing their jobs over opinions that are too far left. I'm not even sure "too far left" is even a thing anymore, tankies certainly don't get the hammer brought down on them anywhere near as often as people on the right do. Does twitter ban accounts that openly promote Communist revolutions?

Mr Metron666

Colourful Seashell Invader From The Planet Metron
kiwifarms.net
Lmfao. Ian Danskin's an enormous fag and I'm glad other people took notice of it.
The guy changed his Twitter bio to "dedicated monogamist" after his open relationship with that hambeast started going sour. I actually took a lot of notes on him after he got popular among the "video game video essay" crowd (Super Bunnyhop, etc.) before Breadtube was a thing, I'll see if I can dig them up to supplement the OP because the man is a treasure trove of hypersensitivity.
He's like the Aaron Diaz of postmodern communist YouTube in that he has superficial talent in scripting and production but has such thin skin that he can't accept critiques of his viewpoint even from people left of center.

Edit for additional information:
- He's gotten a lot fatter over the past six years (see the photos and video below, compared to the pic in OP's post).
- He has a GIGANTIC mole on his face and is very sensitive about it. I once sent him a link to this clip from Uncle Buck during the course of a Twitter argument and he blocked me. Pic related:
View attachment 1323718
- His oldest YouTube channel video is "ass danced off by danskin," linked here and in one of the OP's above posts, and archived below for your viewing "pleasure" in case he deletes it (he routinely disables comments because he is very thin-skinned, it would not surprise me if he tries to DFE that paints him in a less than flattering light)
- He has an extremely gay MySpace account from several years ago, featuring proto-soyface and an extremely homosexual personal style: (archive link)
View attachment 1323704View attachment 1323726
(Please take note of the large and conspicuous mole.)
- Despite having fewer than 300,000 subscribers on YouTube, he has a Wikipedia article.
- When notorious civnat larper and homosexual shyster Richard Spencer got punched in the face, Ian made a video that was actually kind of funny that he has since deleted, which overlaid the GameCube startup jingle over footage of Spencer getting decked. I couldn't find it but it would be pretty easy to recreate.
View attachment 1323698
archived the wikipedia page just for safekeeping, even though it's quite pitiful.
He's out calling for statues of George Washington to be torn down now:

Wasn't this the exact same thing he accused conservatives of doing?
archived the tweet as well. Remember people, shit like this needs to be preserved.