Ian Crosby Danskin / Innuendo Studios - Do You Wanna Build A Strawman? (cuckold, creep, and communist who makes a living off of poisoning the well for public discourse.)

• DDoS is active again.

The Grognard

kjeh kjeh räh
kiwifarms.net
How does this guy make nearly 5k a month and live in fucking Roxbury, MA and only puts out a video every few months with dogshit editing and they aren't even that long.

There's a whole cottage industry of anti -ism hustlers so it's not exactly hard to find enough loaded useful idiots who run organizations to throw a few hundo at some random choir-preacher. This guy's got an actual wiki article and the numbers he's got sound impressive to old idiots so of course he can actually live on the cash he's making.

Hal

KINO OVERLOAD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi Ian
fvrwfrvederfvsfrdvfvdreferd.PNG

vfdfsvsedrsvdesvdvds.PNG

https://archive.md/wip/PvE6a

It's good to know these are the types of people that you agree with are the same ones who support people being admitted pedophiles

45g4g4te4gertg45retg54re.PNG

eddwedewwed.PNG

erggregertdfgedrf.PNG

sferfreferefrefr.PNG

Also this retard has a thread https://kiwifarms.net/threads/kevin...enacious-unicorn-ranch-steampunk-penny.65259/

Last edited:

scathefire

Types like an incel
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Geez, this is like a multi-layered cow crossover we've got here. Also, "coming out" as a little? Really? That's what some people have extended the definition of "coming out" to now?

surprisemfka

kiwifarms.net
His own thread is only 5 pages and basically dead yet he wants to bring attention to it?

AutoGuyNoFile

Autoguys...transition and troon out!
kiwifarms.net
Well *I'M* glad someone made this thread! I stumbled across Innuendo Studios before and found his shit just...horrifying. I know a lot of people think this thread is pointless but lemme explain something: This idiot's "The Alt-Right Playbook" videos are taken as gospel by a number of cows, namely and especially Dobson and MovieBob. They get all their "knowledge" about the Alt-Right from those utterly insane videos and thus you get this sort of trickle down insanity effect.

Maybe it's just me but I attempted to give his GamerGate series a shot in good faith and I nearly went insane. It's like 3 or 4 videos of just setting up a kinda sympathetic character and I thought he might be on to something and then suddenly he goes COMPLETELY off the rails, citing Dan Olson and Peter Coffin as expert sources on GamerGate, obfuscating information, and ending by telling people that the Alt-Right is brainwashing people while describing EXACTLY what he is doing at that very moment as the brain washing the Alt-Right is doing and how anyone who says otherwise just PROVES their brainwashed!

If there was anything I'd LIKE to see here it would be a teardown of his Alt-Right Playbook videos. But yeah just figured I'd say that since everyone else seems pretty unimpressed by this guy.

Bec

Good dog best friend
kiwifarms.net
Well *I'M* glad someone made this thread! I stumbled across Innuendo Studios before and found his shit just...horrifying. I know a lot of people think this thread is pointless but lemme explain something: This idiot's "The Alt-Right Playbook" videos are taken as gospel by a number of cows, namely and especially Dobson and MovieBob. They get all their "knowledge" about the Alt-Right from those utterly insane videos and thus you get this sort of trickle down insanity effect.

Maybe it's just me but I attempted to give his GamerGate series a shot in good faith and I nearly went insane. It's like 3 or 4 videos of just setting up a kinda sympathetic character and I thought he might be on to something and then suddenly he goes COMPLETELY off the rails, citing Dan Olson and Peter Coffin as expert sources on GamerGate, obfuscating information, and ending by telling people that the Alt-Right is brainwashing people while describing EXACTLY what he is doing at that very moment as the brain washing the Alt-Right is doing and how anyone who says otherwise just PROVES their brainwashed!

If there was anything I'd LIKE to see here it would be a teardown of his Alt-Right Playbook videos. But yeah just figured I'd say that since everyone else seems pretty unimpressed by this guy.
I'm sure someones made a proper response seeing how dumb they are.

surprisemfka

kiwifarms.net

Here you go (although it's really fucking long, more of a background video)

+MarkOuttaBat+

Retarded Econ and Engi
kiwifarms.net
Just found this thread, but it is perfect.

Innuendo studios is perfect for people who cannot think for themselves. I have a friend who literally parrots these exact talking points and when I ask for evidence they lock up.

Here you go (although it's really fucking long, more of a background video)

I watched this and although they are annoying, they can at least point out the obvious fallacies and idiotic talking points Innuendo makes.

This only confirms for me most people on breadtube are parrots and have the inability to think critically. Lol, retards.

Windmill

What have YOU done to curb emissions?
kiwifarms.net
I know I'm late but I always wonder how do people like Ian or ContraPoints attempt to "de-radicalize" people with their videos? Their voices are really annoying and whiny, plus most if not all BreadTubers are smug pseudo-intellectuals which is a huge turnoff for anyone. Not one "alt-right chud" is going to convert by watching an Alt-Right Playbook video or an overly-long "artistic" "video essay" by Contra.

+MarkOuttaBat+

Retarded Econ and Engi
kiwifarms.net
I know I'm late but I always wonder how do people like Ian or ContraPoints attempt to "de-radicalize" people with their videos? Their voices are really annoying and whiny, plus most if not all BreadTubers are smug pseudo-intellectuals which is a huge turnoff for anyone. Not one "alt-right chud" is going to convert by watching an Alt-Right Playbook video or an overly-long "artistic" "video essay" by Contra.
They aren't trying to de-radicalize people, they just want to radicalize normies to the left to achieve their ends.

In actuality, they probably don't care about de-radicalizing alt-right morons. As if they did, they would have no big boogie man to blame all their problems on aside from capitalism.

Most people who are convinced by their videos are usually weak of mind, and feel bad if someone says they are on the "wrong side of history" so they need to be on the side that is "good."

Why do you think they even have a following?

Verxis

kiwifarms.net
They aren't trying to de-radicalize people, they just want to radicalize normies to the left to achieve their ends.

In actuality, they probably don't care about de-radicalizing alt-right morons. As if they did, they would have no big boogie man to blame all their problems on aside from capitalism.

Most people who are convinced by their videos are usually weak of mind, and feel bad if someone says they are on the "wrong side of history" so they need to be on the side that is "good."

Why do you think they even have a following?
Outside of groypers, there is no such thing as the alt right. How do you even define it? They have literally created a boogeyman to attack, and is that really so surprising coming from a community so addicted to crafting strawmen?

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Outside of groypers, there is no such thing as the alt right. How do you even define it? They have literally created a boogeyman to attack, and is that really so surprising coming from a community so addicted to crafting strawmen?

They're mostly talking about the skeptic fandom specifically the cattle who follow them but they're too dumb to distinguish between them and the handful of retards who Id as alt right and pol.

Illiterate Wanderer

kiwifarms.net
I think Millenial Woes' little description that Hans Hermann Hoppe recited in one of his speeches gives a good idea of what the alt right is, it's not a specific movement but more so a collection of ideas that people believe in.

Equality is bullshit
Hierarchy is essential
The Races are different
The Sexes are difference
Degeneracy is real
All cultures are not equal
man is a fallen creature
morality matters
There is more to life than hollow materialism
The white race matters
Civilization is precious