If Tommy died, will you be sad? - Is Tom worthy of life?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Your daily reminder that anybody who thinks that I am a "pedophile dogfucker" is believing lies that were generated by DoD "IT Security Contractors" and are being spread by Sneasel aka @Daisymae , Millennial Turkeys aka any number of fucking nasty user names in this toilet, and their very stupid cohorts who are all sperging on me here. Carry on , vidiots. Your grandchildren are already ashamed.

Attachments

• sneasel0033.PNG
    sneasel0033.PNG
    87.7 KB · Views: 37

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net

Your daily reminder that anybody who thinks that I am a "pedophile dogfucker" is believing lies that were generated by DoD "IT Security Contractors" and are being spread by Sneasel aka @Daisymae , Millennial Turkeys aka any number of fucking nasty user names in this toilet, and their very stupid cohorts who are all sperging on me here. Carry on , vidiots. Your grandchildren are already ashamed.
@Daisymae you work for the DoD? Sweet.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No. Tom is a piece of shit. He grew up a pampered privileged rich kid, lived on his daddy's trust fund for most of his life, & now lives off of the earnings of working taxpayers who he calls " wage slaves". Tom takes & takes from everything around him, gives nothing back, & still demands more.

He feels entitled to everything, including children's bodies, snitches on people who commit the same or lesser crimes than he does, & abuses his fellow hobos, from harassing them in the street to charging them rent to sleep in the yard of his taxpayer-supplied home. Any time he has a shred of power over anyone his true character shows itself. Watching this piece of shit bark at police operators like they're his daddy's kitchen servants shows you his default level of empathy for the average stranger.

The only thing keeping Tom from being more of a bully, rapist & child molester is his physical cowardice & general incompetence at everything. Its almost like some war criminal or serial killer was reincarnated as a ridiculous, incompetent clown to publicly atone for his evil through a lifetime of humiliation, failure & mockery.

The world will be a better place the day this pedophilic piece of shit coughs & shits his last in some taxpayer funded hospital. His bloated corpse will finally be forced to benefit the world around him fertilizing more respectable forms of life. Fuck Tom.
The point about empathy is very interesting, because it’s very consistent in his life. For instance, in none of the many versions of the Sabrina story have we learned how she felt about the whole thing. On a less morally repulsive level, there’s the fact that he demands politeness from us, yet is confused by the suggestion that he should treat others with the same politeness.

I actually think he has no theory of mind. Hence his rage when people don’t obey him, hence his pants-shitting confusion when people don’t conform to the way he imagines them, hence the way he thinks people can’t remember things he’s said before, hence the way he thinks no one sees through his lies. He just can’t comprehend the notion that people might have their own minds.

This is a very important reason why no one will be sad when he dies, but more importantly, because he smells of shit and people who smell of shit bring only misery to the world.

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
The point about empathy is very interesting, because it’s very consistent in his life. For instance, in none of the many versions of the Sabrina story have we learned how she felt about the whole thing. On a less morally repulsive level, there’s the fact that he demands politeness from us, yet is confused by the suggestion that he should treat others with the same politeness.

I actually think he has no theory of mind. Hence his rage when people don’t obey him, hence his pants-shitting confusion when people don’t conform to the way he imagines them, hence the way he thinks people can’t remember things he’s said before, hence the way he thinks no one sees through his lies. He just can’t comprehend the notion that people might have their own minds.

This is a very important reason why no one will be sad when he dies, but more importantly, because he smells of shit and people who smell of shit bring only misery to the world.
Yes Tom displays several characteristics of the sociopath

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Shut up Thomas. You are a pedophile dog fucker by your own admission.

And i would rather be with KF and MT and our grandchildren will not be ashamed but will admire all KF for their hard work in exposing a foul perverted kiddy diddling monster.

Narr Then

What's up wi' thi' narr, mardy arse
kiwifarms.net

Silence, nonce.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Even Tom can’t think of a reason he’s worthy of life.

I wonder why he thinks our grandchildren would be ashamed of us making fun of a pedo dogfucker who lies all the time?

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
Depends on how he dies.

If he gets shot again while dumpster diving, I'll laugh my ass off.
This is earnestly what I am holding out for. In part because I desperately want bodtcam footage of the Tucson police responding to a call that Tom got shot. I want to hear the relief and amusement in someone's voice as they try to keep a straight face of "oh no, I'm so definitely sorry this guy got shot, oh noooooooo. Kappa" but then I might miss content like this:
The DoD has much much much much MUCH more important shit to care about than some old pedo schizo like you, dude.

Alex Krycek

DeagleDadDisciple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You could have just not replied. Probably would have saved you some humiliation. But then again, you do get off on that.

Lieutenant Rasczak

Just another internet retard
kiwifarms.net

Thank you Tommy, for allowing us to live rent free in your head.

The I Scream Man

The Dogge Abides
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would miss having an easy example of how degeneracy is poisoning the LGB well and ruining the public and private perceptions of the "queer" communities, its one thing to describe it to the bystander but having videos where he goes into detail about how Sabrina was a willing participant in his insane pedophilic actions really helps to hammer the point home and turn otherwise disinterested individuals into activists willing to do whatever it takes to get Thomas Jay Wasserberg off the streets and into the slammer where he belongs

It is my hope that in doing so he will be humiliated in the most heinous of ways, the divestment of his delusions of grandeur. Nothing would bring me more joy than knowing that Thomas Jay Wasserberg of Tuscon Arizona would no longer be able to claim that he is anything other than a (possibly bisexual) man

Enola Straight

Everybody betrayed me! I fed up with this world!
kiwifarms.net

You admitted these things of your own volition, you absolute retard.