If Tommy died, will you be sad? - Is Tom worthy of life?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Pretty lucky actually. David will probably off himself and it'll be like a 2 for 1 special
No that will not happen. and it is Dee. But Brucey do not worry about me. It is tom you need to focus on. if he does and the ass blast happens all of the world is going to suffer from a nightmare that makes the COVID pandemic look like a small case of the common cold.

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why not both as the same time?
I'm doing this now, and it works so well. Thanks!

Forget Pink Floyd; from now on, Oz is all about Stink Floyd.

As for the OP - I don't know. Maybe? But probably not. I'll certainly be sad when Barb dies, and a bunch of other lolcows would make me shed a tear if I learned of their passing, but Tommie...?

I won't be happy about it when Tommie dies. It won't give me pleasure. I'd probably also be willing to do a little tribute to him, maybe a musical memorial to the Terror of Tuscon. But it would be nothing major, and I'll probably forget about him soon after the forum gets locked and moved to Spergatory.

TheRetardKing

a degenerate autistic furry who posts dumb shit
kiwifarms.net
Only if it wasn't a painful death.
Just ask Postal Dude. He'll make Tommie die much faster.
ezgif-1-f2f174f5a225.gif