If Tommy died, will you be sad? - Is Tom worthy of life?

troon patrol

Only here because rehab kicked me out
kiwifarms.net
Lol @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg , if this thread doesn't make you butthurt IDK what would.

No, Tommy is an active threat to dogs and children especially trans children; he doesn't do anything but waste government tardbux. Tommy will likely die in some stupid way like picking a fight with someone, or taking a giant bong rip and the COPD will take him out.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom has predicted his own death twice and moved the goalposts when reaching the deadline; he then said he'd blow his own brains out if the space jews didn't come for him.

The only things that'll miss Tom are the cockroaches that rely on him for nourishment.

Ozma (ZeTrannyJanny)

"I remember drinking Kool-Aid"-Buzz Osbourne
kiwifarms.net
I'll take the crown as supreme Tranny, and ghost will have a new friend. Instead of short quotes it'll be paragraphs of admitting crimes and wanna be a&h posts

Coldgrip

Still not Cody.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Depends on how he dies.

If he gets shot again while dumpster diving, I'll laugh my ass off.

Otherwise? Meh.
God I wish, but likely what'll happen is Thomas has one final rage-induced COPD coughing fit, as he lets loose his last shart and slumps back in his chair, clutching his chest, mouth agape as the live stream rolls.

Cranky Hermit

kiwifarms.net
Tom has predicted his own death twice and moved the goalposts when reaching the deadline; he then said he'd blow his own brains out if the space jews didn't come for him.

The only things that'll miss Tom are the cockroaches that rely on him for nourishment.
Now I remember. The space jews were coming for him in 2020, weren't they? Also, weren't we all going to be devoured by reptilian demons and shat out onto the surface of Mars or is that just a perpetual threat?

FaggotNigger

Lazy niggerfaggot - A robot is fine too, Inmufag,
kiwifarms.net
That would be a no. Tommy has been doing a lot of bullshit to this day and never try to redeem himself to become a better oldfag. Nobody would ever miss a dogfucking pedophile like Tommy because of things he had done. Regardless if he does redeem himself or not, he would die alone without anybody mourning for him in his funeral. The only things that are actually missing him are cannibalistic insects.

RageCageChamp19

Stay straight, kids. Boy 4 girl, girl 4 boy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dont think Tommy cares much about what we think of him.
For all his faults, he seems to have a fairly laid back attitude when it comes to death.
I mean, the way he reacted when that addict died in his backyard, I dont think he expects us to react differently.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, the way he reacted when that addict died in his backyard, I dont think he expects us to react differently.
The only thing that upset him about his father's passing was getting cut out of his share of the estate. Even the Jewulogy he wrote was mostly about himself .