• ”I deserve a fucking medal for this, seriously”

I'm a Cryptojew AMAwatch me trade (sometimes poorly)

Discussion in 'Cryptoshekels' started by CrunkLord420, Nov 1, 2017.

1. XRP/ETH/XMR all up today, are we breaking the bear trend (especially on XRP/ETH)? Still holding my XRP margin long.
    upload_2018-3-25_13-58-10.png

kiwifarms.is
  2. I thought cryptojews meant you were hiding beeing jewish, like cryptonazi are. Why are you talking about trading and bitcoins and other pleb money?

DNJACK

DNJACK Part of the EDF communauty
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. oy vey buy some bitcoin, goyim.

kiwifarms.is
  4. 2/20 I can almost feel it

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    DNJACK

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. I let go of the XRP, I'm ultra bear now. Death candles on the horizon for everything prepare for bitcoin is dead news cycle.

kiwifarms.is
  6. hodling

• Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  7. Trading with candles only works if they are black candles and you have a sacrifice for the dark lord, from my experience

• Feels Feels x 2
    DNJACK

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  8. bitcoin is dead

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #228 CrunkLord420, Mar 29, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    kiwifarms.is
  9. Wait for our mate Roger Ver to rant about bitcoin cash as our new salvation.

• Feels Feels x 1
    chekovia

chekovia Smart contracts for the broken human spirit...

kiwifarms.is
  10. Been trying out Binance. They have good liquidity and really low fees at 0.1% (or 0.05% if you essentially prepay your fees by buying their BNB token). Their UI seems to cause the tab to die from javascript time-out if you let the chart data fall behind in the background. I haven't tried withdrawing yet, but it seems popular enough that you'd hear if they were killing people at withdraw (like at HitBTC).

Plus they don't even ask for your name unless you want to verify for higher withdraws.

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  11. I wonder what you'd think of kucoin?

chekovia

chekovia Smart contracts for the broken human spirit...

kiwifarms.is
  12. They don't seem to have a lot of volume on their BTC/USDT pair

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  13. I wrote a real quick and dirty script to enter in orders on Binance because the web UI fucking chugs on my computer when major action is happening. I'm writing something more detailed but that's not for kiwifarms.

Requires OpenSSL/cURL, enter your credentials, use cygwin if you're on Windows.
    ./order.sh [BUY|SELL] [price] [quantity]
    Code:
    #!/bin/sh
    KEY=""
    SECRET=""
    TIMESTAMP=`date +%s%3N`
    COMMAND="symbol=BTCUSDT&side=$1&type=LIMIT&timeInForce=GTC&quantity=$3&price=$2&recvWindow=50000&timestamp=$TIMESTAMP"
    SIGNATURE=`echo -n $COMMAND | openssl dgst -sha256 -hmac $SECRET | sed 's/^.* //'`
    EXECUTE="curl -H 'X-MBX-APIKEY: $KEY' -X POST 'https://api.binance.com/api/v3/order?$COMMAND&signature=$SIGNATURE'"
    echo "Full Command: "$EXECUTE
    eval "$EXECUTE"
    Has anyone on Windows/macOS tried Binance's "desktop client"? Is it just an integrated web browser or is it actually good?

#233 CrunkLord420, Apr 20, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    kiwifarms.is
  14. Bit of a dead thread so I apologize in advance for the Necro, but what are the main differences between investing in Bitcoin and traditional investing? Can the same strategies be applied, and if not, do you think they could be tweaked to do so?

Pepsi-Cola

Pepsi-Cola Fuck Cumrobbery!

kiwifarms.is
  15. It's most like Forex but every day is like a month in traditional markets and it never closes. Also insider trading is a-okay in crypto.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  16. Thanks, I appreciate it

Also, this may seem like an overly intrusive/personal question and I apologize in advance, but were there any big mistakes you made, or pitfalls you fell into, that you could share? I rarely get to talk to anyone who's actually been seriously involved in Crypto so I hope you don't mind me asking so many questions.

Pepsi-Cola

Pepsi-Cola Fuck Cumrobbery!

kiwifarms.is
  17. Don't market buy.
    Don't margin trade.
    Don't use stoplosses.
    Don't HODL altcoins.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  18. nigga what

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  19. You gonna get stop loss hunted. It's waaaay too volatile for that shit.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  20. Pick good entries and use stops. Sometimes it's a stop hunt and sometimes the price drops $500, see the other day in BTC.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.