Lovequest Incels claim Chris as one of their own -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Agumon

A G U M O N
kiwifarms.net
Incels are the reason prostitution should be legalized in the USA

In the 1960s, a man being married to a woman was the norm. And they got married hella young too, At like 20 or 18 years old.

But in today’s world, it is getting harder and harder for men to find girlfriends. Females are becoming increasingly more and more picky, and more and more guys are becoming “less attractive” to females. Basically only leaving a small group of men in the USA to have all the women while all other guys become incels.

Some guys can’t even approach a female in public to say hi to her, let alone ask her out. And the females they already do know in person, they get friend zoned hardcore style very quickly. It is becoming extremely difficult for a man to find a woman to marry in modern day 2019 United States of America.

Legalize prostitution. And legalize arranged marriage.

You don't need a hooker but you do need help lmao

Attachments

• main-qimg-b9992e42d9790e8a8ddc171d03a732bc.jpg
    main-qimg-b9992e42d9790e8a8ddc171d03a732bc.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 427