Plagued Incels.is (Previously known as /r/incels) - Subreddit's banned, entitled Manchildren whine about why they can't get laid.

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Bad Take Crucifier

It was the most unholy thing I had ever seen
kiwifarms.net
>Calls the kid incel straight off the bat
>Mom thinks he's just sensitive
>No mention of the father
>Hardly baths, mother says nothing
>Has medical problems because of lack of hygiene, yet mother says or does nothing
>Thinks seven year olds have been with any man, but specifically a black one
>Utterly ridiculous ideas about marriage
>Has messaged multiple underage girls, some as young as 7, his dick
>Has faced no legal consequences
>He's actually good looking! Just needs some work!
>Supposed incel, doesn't think looks matter

This sounds fake as shit. I find it hard to believe he's sent dick picks to seven year olds, yet hasn't harrassed the girls at his school till he gets in some form of legal trouble. Hes supposedly 17 and hasn't been expelled once?
There's more info in the original post. It was updated and OP said this was all court-mandated due to him trying to go after kids. So he's not only an incel, but a pedophile. Not that the Venn diagram of incels and pedos isn't already a fucking circle...

1622169454304.png

LurkNoMore

kiwifarms.net
There's more info in the original post. It was updated and OP said this was all court-mandated due to him trying to go after kids. So he's not only an incel, but a pedophile. Not that the Venn diagram of incels and pedos isn't already a fucking circle...

View attachment 2208809
Still nothing about this being real. Anything can be "court mandated" if I type it to be so.

If he sent a nude to a seven year he wouldn't be getting "intense therapy" but a prison cell.

LurkNoMore

kiwifarms.net
It's a Reddit post. Half of this thread is shit that is questionable or people posting possible bait. Not saying you're wrong but simply stating this opinion adds very little if you've read the thread.
Perhaps I don't know the past cow material as I should but there seems to be a world of difference between someone posting caps of some forum where users say foids should have no rights and there should be no age of consent. To outright statements of pedophilic action of others without any credible evidence to back it up.

Cryonic Haunted Bullets

Departed
kiwifarms.net
https://looksmax.org/threads/got-brutally-nt-mogged-last-night-around-a-buncha-chill-guys.112417/ (A)
Got BRUTALLY NT mogged last night around a buncha chill guys

For those unfamiliar with the lingo:
NT = Neurotypical (socially well-adjusted, not autistic)
Mogged = Made to look pathetic by comparison; usually by a more charming or attractive man, who asserts himself as the Alpha Male of the group.

So, the incelese -> English translation of this title is something like,
"I humiliated myself by acting like a spaz at a party, but the guys were fine with it".

The OP ("Amnesia") is one of the most active and well-known posters on the forum, and a genuinely good-looking guy (see photo). He still comes off as an impotent spaz, because he is mentally crippled by incel ideology.

1622668263873.png

Long story short, a Tinder girl i had hung out with once before invited over to her friends house where there were 2 girls and 3 guys. After the girls went to sleep us 3 guys were just chillin, they were friendly NT, talking about drugs, music, rap, etc. I wasnt participating that much in the convo since I dont do drugs and dont know current music so already I started to feel out of place

Anyway they wanna play a game where you just put on a beat and spit a few verses and then pass it to the next guy in the circle, he does the same thing, etc. Suddenly my anxiety jumps cause there's like no chance I can participate in this game, like I cant just freestyle rap even if its just a few lines, like no chance. They start it off and are rhyming well, even if its stupid stuff. And the guy looks to me as if I am to go and Im like lemme take this round out bro dont think Ive ever played it, hes like sure no prob.

They keep going back and forth and my autistic mind is sitting there in wonder on how these NTs are just able to shoot the shit with verses to some beat they never heard of. I am quickly trying to come up with SOME type of verse in my head but literally blank total blank.

This goes on a while and I keep sitting the rounds out to the point they genuinely are trying to be bros and cool like, Man just give it a shot its all good, say anything bro, its just for fun.

I start to feel bad like I am being a jerk and Im like "S-sorry guys, my brain just isnt wired like that, I think imma take off." They're like Bro its all good, we're sorry if we were pressuring you, just come back you dont gotta play, we feel bad now. But I just stumbled to the door and left

Being mired in incel retardation has totally undermined this man's confidence. Notice how quick he is to attribute any slip-ups to genetics, and how terribly he takes any sort of humiliation. His friends make it clear that it isn't a big deal to them; but it's not enough for him. He needs to feel perfect, competent, and in control at all times, because he is a covert narcissist. He will be incapable of true intimacy until he deals with this.

The replies are a litany of autist cope and "wat about MEEEEEEEEE":

> If you were ugly they wouldn't have said that
> at least you GET INVITED TO THINGS
> Bro this is cope behaviour. Music is giga cope especially rap.I would rather be non NT for this shit
> the power of looks and chad, being able to dodge NT mogs like nothing. Looks are everything.

There's also a long sub-thread bikeshedding his facial features, in which several users come to the consensus that he needs a bigger, "manlier" nose.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Being mired in incel retardation has totally undermined this man's confidence.
This mind poison reminds me of troonery. Sure, some of these people were failures all along, but when a way of thinking turns a guy who looks like he should be a pussy-slaying Chad into someone with the same chance of getting laid as a morbidly obese neckbeard with excruciating body odor, cystic acne, and a trilby, you know that ideology is seriously bad news.

LatinasAreTheFuture

Supreme Leader of Greater Muttistan
kiwifarms.net
Lets set a scene: so there’s a girl and she grows up In a abusive family where sexual abuse is used to destroy the poor girls soul. Every day she’s abused to the point where now, many years later, she’s shy, a virgin*, likes boys but is a little scared of them. Enter a boy, a mean psychopath, and he’s got plenty to say about the girl. He plays with her heart, flirts and romances her but then ends up sleeping with a different girl, rubbing it in the face of our poor protagonist. Of course this is a ruse all along, the boy never wanted the abused girl; he only wanted to show her what a loser she was.

maybe a dumb scene, but one that I can attest too because I experienced it, although with the genders reversed of course. Can you imagine telling a female rape victim that she was a loser? That’s exactly what happened to me😂

how does this fit in with incels? The problem is that girls don’t know how to keep their fucking mouths shut. Not all of us get to be as free as everyone else, even though i would really like too. For some of us, sex is just going to be hard. Not all of us get to have positive feelings associated with it.

maybe women should learn to be quiet.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
Lets set a scene: so there’s a girl and she grows up In a abusive family where sexual abuse is used to destroy the poor girls soul. Every day she’s abused to the point where now, many years later, she’s shy, a virgin*, likes boys but is a little scared of them. Enter a boy, a mean psychopath, and he’s got plenty to say about the girl. He plays with her heart, flirts and romances her but then ends up sleeping with a different girl, rubbing it in the face of our poor protagonist. Of course this is a ruse all along, the boy never wanted the abused girl; he only wanted to show her what a loser she was.

maybe a dumb scene, but one that I can attest too because I experienced it, although with the genders reversed of course. Can you imagine telling a female rape victim that she was a loser? That’s exactly what happened to me😂

how does this fit in with incels? The problem is that girls don’t know how to keep their fucking mouths shut. Not all of us get to be as free as everyone else, even though i would really like too. For some of us, sex is just going to be hard. Not all of us get to have positive feelings associated with it.

maybe women should learn to be quiet.
I'm sorry you've been hurt like that. There are bad people who are men and women, unfortunately. I can assure you that you don't need to be the best-looking guy or have never had any trauma before to meet women who are genuinely open to caring about you, but I really do think people need to learn to both accept themselves and do something meaningful with their lives before they start worrying about a relationship. You deserve better.

LatinasAreTheFuture

Supreme Leader of Greater Muttistan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry you've been hurt like that. There are bad people who are men and women, unfortunately. I can assure you that you don't need to be the best-looking guy or have never had any trauma before to meet women who are genuinely open to caring about you, but I really do think people need to learn to both accept themselves and do something meaningful with their lives before they start worrying about a relationship. You deserve better.
No no no you misread me, I’m not your typical incel guy. Anyway, my point is that incels like to complain about how girls treat them, you say no no they are wrong, now I’m here with evidence to show that yes, the girls are mean.

Mr Snek

kiwifarms.net
"If you can't wrestle a mountain lion, it's over!"
View attachment 2231993
I mean that isn't a bad train of thought if he'd kept going to the conclusion of "if I get strong enough to look capable of defending myself women might like me more". Instead it sounds like he thinks the only way to keep a partner is to constantly win street fights.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I mean that isn't a bad train of thought if he'd kept going to the conclusion of "if I get strong enough to look capable of defending myself women might like me more". Instead it sounds like he thinks the only way to keep a partner is to constantly win street fights.
That's the way it works in videogames, though.