IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win / shithole.win / ip2-always.win - RV7 - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Empresa

les mauvais choix font les bonnes histoires
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A testament that life could always be so much worse.
yeah you could end up streaming on this network...
1634447431497.png

Laura_Russia

kiwifarms.net
JJ mace's some gay couple who are 'pressing' him (smiling, full on happy gay faggots) with their mobile phones.

JJ has committed a crime here, he ran off like a bitch and ended his stream as per usual.

8 Minute clip is useless because audio is over it 24/7.

I edited down:

Last edited:

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
kiwifarms.net
Why is it that every member in IP2 has one or two catchphrases that make up 80% of their vocabulary?

Speedy: nay-gur, let’s get it let’s go, breh
Geezzzer: in a nutshell
Blade: figure out, ayyo, Lit Romney, lil bruises
EBZ: CROAG, for rill
Tessi: poors, Queen
Brandon: TTD/ten toes down
Chicken Andy: can I get a cigarette?

Does anyone have any other streamers that I didn’t cover or phrases I forgot?

Goo: Slob on my knob corn on the cob DO YOUR JOBBBB
Speedy: Scram a little bit
Blade: Sugar free red bull newport 100s
Loulz: maxed out

Expose the Nose

kiwifarms.net
Some company named HP Florida LLC bought the house. This is a FBI safe house

View attachment 2632695
I'd love for that to be the case. Or better yet, a CIA black site. Unfortunately, it's neither.

I looked into this a while back and did a search on who HP Florida I LLC was, and it looks like it's an LLC set up by a company called Home Partners of America.
https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_fl/M14000006436

They specialize in lease-option home purchases.

Basically, Baked wanted to buy a house, but his credit was so shitty, he was unable to procure standard financing via an institutional lender for his mortgage. So what he did was have this company purchase the home and then he signed a one year lease with them with the option to purchase the home at the end of the lease. The lease can be renewed for a maximum of five years. Each year, the monthly rent and buyout price for the home increases.

Portions of the lease payments can then be applied to the final purchase price of the house, so in a way, you are building the potential for equity in a rental, as opposed to an outright rental where it's a standard landlord/tenant relationship. The kicker of course is that you pay for this potential equity stake. So while under a standard rental agreement, the house might be $1,000/month, under this agreement, you might be paying $1,200/month for the privilege of cashing in the equity should you decide to execute the option. In an ideal world, it is a win-win for everyone involved, but more or less, it's a last resort for people who want to purchase more house than they can afford at the current time.

I do find it funny that he dunked on Speedy by telling him that he "bought" this house and I'm pretty sure that's what he has told everyone else. His way of puffing up his own ego because he is so rich and successful enough to buy a house. Meanwhile, he had to do it in the most nigger tier way possible where in actuality, all he has paid for is the option to purchase at a later time. Moreso, he is secretly passing this extra expense on to anyone by making his poor financial choice their poor financial choice.

Last edited:

Gaymead

I'm Running With the Wolves Tonight
kiwifarms.net
JJ mace's some gay couple who are 'pressing' him (smiling, full on happy gay faggots) with their mobile phones.

JJ has committed a crime here, he ran off like a bitch and ended his stream as per usual.

I edited down:

View attachment 2633519
Imagine getting pressed by a gay Chrissy Moltisanti and a gay Asmongold/Call of Duty Incel hybrid on the streets of some shithole that he’s in; it also doesn’t help that he looks like Post-CX-Effect-Paul Denino emo punk with greasy long hair.
Goocheese blowing up on tiktok after she trolled some famous political tiktokker on Corrine's stream
View attachment 2633291
(ip2 post) The clip is already at 80k views in 2 hours & is about to hit 20k likes on tiktok
Based queen Goo, heckling a literal-who Tik Tok lib is a plus in my book at least.

Mepsi Pax

kiwifarms.net
Now I don't know exactly what that part of sunset point road in Clearwater looks like, and the house doxed on the previous page does look a bit janky from the front, but Clearwater is overall NOT a cheap place to live and that section of it is very close to the channel, where 60 crosses into Clearwater beach. Unless it's a pocket ghetto, and even if it IS a pocket ghetto, it's surrounded by high value real estate with very few rentals even available. It's up by Dunedin and that area is nice.

What I'm saying is it's likely an expensive rental. The only way it's under $1500/mo. is if it's like a tiny 1 bedroom or 1/2 with singlewide trailer square footage. If there's any real interior space on it and/or it's a technical 3br. it's way likelier to be $2k+.

Obviously got some money to spend. People who don't have money to burn live in shitty apartment blocks up on the outside of Palm Harbor before you get to the beaches.

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I edited down:

View attachment 2633519
But did he actually commit a crime? They were pretty threatening and the one pushed him first, and then he sprayed him. The second one was him spraying because the tard moved in a threatening way.