IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win / shithole.win / ip2-always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets - Goocheese gets 5150'd

• DDoS is active again.

Kay's Boiled Beef

Nanobots move, grow and self replicate inside you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He breaks a lot. I'm keeping track of them for a future documentary where I unravel the mystery of JJ.
You probably have this one then but I dont think its in the thread

"omg he broke character"
I think you would be surprised learning about garys mod and that people have been "not breaking character" a long time for content lol. Not much of a mystery

1627685701770.png

1627686101041.png

Last edited:

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Baked and Loulz have an interaction with law enforcement
View attachment 2393557
I wonder how it feels to be a tranny and get confronted by the physical specimen you think you are, but can never be. Fed could juice every day for the rest of her life and she will never be as jacked as that cop.

Empresa

les mauvais choix font les bonnes histoires
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm new to this whole shitshow, why are there so many "Andy"'s....Mexican Andy, Portland Andy, Nanobot Andy, Burger Andy...how'd that start?
you should probably start here then to get you up to speed 🤗
to answer your question they got the moniker from andy milonakis
1627702285182.png

the next person was mexican andy who was actually named andy by concidence and the naming scheme stuck, new characters were happy to take on the name as well. [ex tracksuit , skimask, etc]

A life without bots is a hard one for the white bois
1627702668700.png

Attila presses a pretty lady

Speedy rips off the goo script