IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win / shithole.win / ip2-always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets - Goocheese gets 5150'd

gowilla hand

kiwifarms.net
Smoll Ari just maced Aldy. Aldy says he's gonna do to her what he did to dope district. he is calling the cops on her maybe we'll see. situation in progress (link at bottom). Apparently he called ari a monkey and threw beer at her.

1628046810019.png

1628044782203.png

aftermath and threats

Attachments

• 1628044723998.png
    1628044723998.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Tom Myers

WUHAN GANG
kiwifarms.net

ProtoParrot

Just why, man?
kiwifarms.net
[autistic PA requests, derailments ,and you quadruple posted like its a chat room, when we have an actual chat above the threads..]
View attachment 2409868
[
Ice has and always will have the emotional maturity of a 14 year old. Will be funny to see him crying about this same shit in the exact same words when he's 60. "I've accomplished too much" btw. Only thing he accomplished is existing. Anything tangible related to him was created by someone else, the robot, "the network", cxcoin. Beyond that it was just pointing the camera at someone else and watching them do their thing. And that would all be fine if he wasn't such a self-important faggot about everything. Amazing how the years of bullying left him with such an ego.

Sprate Header

"May you live in interesting times."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Made a template for an IP2 desktop background based off of this GTA one. Was thinking each panel could have a different incident or person, but I don't follow IP2 as closely as others in this thread do, so I'll just leave it up for anyone to use it that wants to. Hopefully it isn't too shitty! :)

IP2 Transparent.png

obese

I Yoink the content, so you don't have to.
kiwifarms.net

Kay's Boiled Beef

Nanobots move, grow and self replicate inside you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but the kinda people who'd settle for Alice aren't going to be any better than Chicken. Her best bet at getting someone who won't be worse than him would be some loveshy ip2 poster who she can run roughshod over.
Honestly listening to her reasons for breaking up I think the best match for her would be SJC