IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets - Captain Content RV Ari maces Aldy1k

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
Seems believable to me tbh. (post)(archive)

Dielawn.pngfullimage.png

break these cuffs

retarded oper8or warning
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that NAMBLA sign is photoshop 100%, take a closer look at the edges you can see it's fake, he probably a faggot either way but that is a fake pic.
You're a quick one. Is Chaggot openly gay? I briefly read through his new thread and didn't see it mentioned anywhere. There is this pic and at least one in his op where he looks like a fag and is surrounded by gay dudes.

voidBits

Got Root
kiwifarms.net
One thing about Atilla's badly misjudged attempt at livestreaming I didn't see from earlier was the following incident which happened as he was talking to the cops

To recap the context:
Attila had been walking up and down 6th street (?) trying to do irl,
but because he is some form of neuroatypical, most likely ASD, (in old money he'd have been aspie rather than autie) he was spectacularly shit and just came across as creepy
He was very stilted, and so artificially forced in his encounters it was embarrassing, and not in a good way or even a fun way

It was just the rat, bleak and unsettling

I can't watch this man without remembering he married a damaged, mentally ill girl with at least foetal alcohol syndrome, and numerous acquired traumas
And he then proceeded to fuck, fight and whore her out for penny tips from voyeurs (a title I must, if reluctantly, also claim though I've never paid for this insanity)
This marriage was a calculated decision and I've disdain for a man being so low

Anyway sperg over,
he'd been creeping people out all night, in and out of bars up and down the street
A bouncer had noticed this, and as he left the bar the bouncer pressed Atilla, told him he was a fucking wierdo who'd been filming and harassing people and best he fuck off
The rat desperate for anything to get tips and donos (he'd been demanding tts earlier, saying he was to busy to read chat and if you wanted to talk to him you had to pay lmao) pressed the bouncer back and his phone got broken.
Then the rat called the cops, they came and were forced to treat this retarded degenerate as a normal functioning member of society and take him at face value as he lied about being a travel vlogger reviewing cities and bitched about his broken phone

All of this is caught by empresa and anuscabbage on this page of the thread
But what's missing is something that happened as he was lying to the cops
Some of the girls he'd been creeping the fuck out of came up to the cops and started shitting on the rat

Despite these girls explaining what a danger to women he is, the cops tiredly said he'd be having to do paperwork cos this dumb fucking cunt acted the fool, got his shit broken and a detective would be throwing this shit in the bin as soon as it crossed his deck investigating the "crime" of breaking the phone of a "travel blogger" lmao

At the end the other cop says so what you going to do next sir?
This then triggered Atilla into arguing as they were telling him to go home but I have no clips

Edit: This incident proved beyond any doubt Scamtilla is fucking over tts and scamming on the volume

Last edited:

vulgar

kiwifarms.net
One thing about Atilla's badly misjudged attempt at livestreaming I didn't see from earlier was the following incident which happened as he was talking to the cops

To recap the context:
Attila had been walking up and down 6th street (?) trying to do irl,
but because he is some form of neuroatypical, most likely ASD, (in old money he'd have been aspie rather than autie) he was spectacularly shit and just came across as creepy
He was very stilted, and so artificially forced in his encounters it was embarrassing, and not in a good way or even a fun way

It was just the rat, bleak and unsettling

I can't watch this man without remembering he married a damaged, mentally ill girl with at least foetal alcohol syndrome, and numerous acquired traumas
And he then proceeded to fuck, fight and whore her out for penny tips from voyeurs (a title I must, if reluctantly, also claim though I've never paid for this insanity)
This marriage was a calculated decision and I've disdain for a man being so low

Anyway sperg over,
he'd been creeping people out all night, in and out of bars up and down the street
A bouncer had noticed this, and as he left the bar the bouncer pressed Atilla, told him he was a fucking wierdo who'd been filming and harassing people and best he fuck off
The rat desperate for anything to get tips and donos (he'd been demanding tts earlier, saying he was to busy to read chat and if you wanted to talk to him you had to pay lmao) pressed the bouncer back and his phone got broken.
Then the rat called the cops, they came and were forced to treat this retarded degenerate as a normal functioning member of society and take him at face value as he lied about being a travel vlogger reviewing cities and bitched about his broken phone

All of this is caught by empresa and anuscabbage on this page of the thread
But what's missing is something that happened as he was lying to the cops
Some of the girls he'd been creeping the fuck out of came up to the cops and started shitting on the rat

View attachment 2222737

Despite these girls explaining what a danger to women he is, the cops tiredly said he'd be doing having to do paperwork cos this dumb fucking cunt acted the fool, got his shit broken and a detective would be throwing this shit in the bin as soon as it crossed his deck investigating the "crime" of breaking the phone of a "travel blogger" lmao
View attachment 2222787
At the end the other cop says so what you going to do next sir?
This then triggered Atilla into arguing as they were telling him to go home but I have no clips

Edit: This incident proved beyond any doubt Scamtilla is fucking over tts and scamming on the volume
Attila is just BurgerAndy in a rat suit
1622593163790.png

Last edited:

Empresa

Bad choices make good stories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CAPTAIN HAS BEEN REMOVED (AGAIN)
1622604638306.png
After going back and forth with him on multiple occasions with the only goal for him to keep the IP2 watermark on his screen, he has failed yet again.

It doesnt make sense really - begging to be back on the network yet unable to follow 1 simple condition. You couldnt keep your promise of displaying the logo, this is betrayal of the community. For that you are removed from the network. Whats a man if his word is meaningless. Take your tears and sail off elsewhere
- Therightstuff

Last edited:

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chaggot's gf enters the chaggot thread
To all of you pathetic losers with nothing better to do then illiterate your ignorance online I will set all of you straight. I am an educated, strictly organic, ortho molecular aware patriotic princess. To all of you clueless cuckster virtual wanna be warriors, I am the real deal. I work in the cutting edge health industry and I don’t have time to deal with a bunch of losers like all of you. If any of you continue to slander me or Dylan‘s name, you face will be facing serious litigation for deformation of character and extortion among other issues. This is your only warning, if I have to get involved again it will be my lawyer next time.

I know you are but what am I

Get a grip loser. I never said that. Seriously go get a hobby. Or better yet how about a lawsuit from me for lying and deformation of character???

Stop putting words in my mouth. Again another lawsuit I can hit you with. All I have said is that pedophilia, rape, and molestation are serious serious serious accusations and by claiming this in a public forum with hearsay evidence you are subjecting yourself to legal action. If you accuse Dylan again of any of these horrific crimes or bring in my name my lawyer will be involved. Last warning

LOL by posting that you are subjecting yourself to legal action!

He actually did not get fired. He quit.

You guys are sick people

You sound crazy. Like I mentally think there is something wrong with you. You have no idea what you’re even talking about. You’re ignorant.

Please come say this to my face I dare you :)

Chaggot enters the chaggot thread, and doesnt leave. Hes been posting for 5-6 pages
Where did Jesse Lee Peterson say I got fired a final time last summer? $100 if you can show me that clip

I resigned after working there for two years, booking the biggest names ever on his show and taking him from virtually unknown to one of the biggest right-wing YouTubers.

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One Sonic begs IP2 to add Pey (gunt/ethan ralph sucker)

apparently she was also chat raided by IP2 and told them she "hopes they love themselves, she loves them and hopes they find success"

Last edited: