IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets - Captain Content RV Ari maces Aldy1k

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

voidBits

Got Root
kiwifarms.net
when we win, do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny
Hey as long as Ntrepid keep paying me for Operation #littledrummerboy, I'm laughing
The overtime I'm getting on the Alaska side is sweet bux

Ntrepid always wins as far as I'm concerned

Edit: Above is a Pimpin Pat production

gowilla hand

kiwifarms.net
Women like "safe-danger." That's what gets them acting like cats in heat.
Beating women is pretty based, idk what u mean. Sean Connery advocated beating women. They're like children, just gotta give a lil slap from time to time, and if they like it like Alice does then you take it a step further.

We have a Women's Studies sperg in our midst. @Teimoo6 how long have you owned your Alice-styled real doll?

randomfarmer

awful armpit
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a faggot because I want to see Alice's chubby ass cheeks. I am a faggot who happens to also want to see Alice's chubby ass cheeks. subtle difference but I will cling to it.

That poor guy though, reading the back of his aspirin box (or whatever it was) looks up to see chicken running at him with a large, white, sweat and turd smeared underwear, jiggling ass.

I bet he went to trauma counseling or the rope store straight after. Fat white ass or not.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Chicken and Alice at it early this morning, Alice randomly flashes guy at the store
View attachment 2240303
She calls herself a trad Catholic housewife? wow Onlyfans thot's would even be embarrassed by this degeneracy.

Edit: Here are some messages from @shawnphase simping over Alice during the night she drank an excess amount of alcohol screaming at Chicken Andy.
S1.png

S2.png

S3.png

S4.png

S5.png

S6.png

:semperfidelis:

Last edited:

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a faggot because I want to see Alice's chubby ass cheeks. I am a faggot who happens to also want to see Alice's chubby ass cheeks. subtle difference but I will cling to it.
The major turn-off with Alice, other than the AIDS, is the herpes. Sorry, STDs that are completely incurable and you're stuck with for life are major minuses in my book. Permanent minuses.

I Grew Up On a Couch

kiwifarms.net
Stoic would fight Woozuh and lose but he won't because Woozuh is too cringe. Yikes.

Pey Teaches One Sonic how to deal with being pressed.
Kiwi farms living rent free in Peys head.

She calls herself a trad Catholic housewife? wow Onlyfans thot's would even be embarrassed by this degeneracy.

Edit: Here are some messages from @shawnphase simping over Alice during the night she drank an excess amount of alcohol screaming at Chicken Andy.
View attachment 2242029
View attachment 2242031
View attachment 2242032
View attachment 2242033
View attachment 2242037
View attachment 2242038
Fuck, @shawnphase you are one delusional muppet.

The major turn-off with Alice, other than the AIDS, is the herpes. Sorry, STDs that are completely incurable and you're stuck with for life are major minuses in my book. Permanent minuses.
Only the AIDS an STDs are the turn off?? Not the retardation and poor hygiene?

Last edited:

Dog Prom 3D

I feel like my soul has diarrhea.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Whenever a man calls himself a “male feminist” he’s pretty much confessing to being a rapist pedophile stalker.

In a similar vein, every time a woman declares herself to be a trad wife, it’s a tacit admission of sexual degeneracy, a fondness for black cock, and a purse filled with antipsychotic meds, benzos and Plan B.

There are very few exceptions. It’s practically a straight line connecting the statements to being so mentally unwell that one longs for the days of life-time incarceration in the looney bin.

GENERAL MAO

The original gold farmer.
kiwifarms.net

Nonstop IRL youtube
Nonstop IRL
9 hours ago

Timestamps:
Thumbs up 0:15 -
One Sonic meets "John Lennon's son" 1:17 -
One Sonic buys John Lennon's son some food 2:03 -
Majestic Lion says Stop Speeding needs a manpon 2:54 -
In a nutshell 3:09 -
Majestic Lion does a Stop Speeding imitation 4:03 -
No photography! 4:13 -
Stop Speeding is CONTENT MOTHERF**KER! 4:27 -
Man asks Stop Speeding for cigarette 5:06 -
Stop Speeding caught Peeing 6:28 -
Stop Speeding meets a new friend 8:15 -
Stop Speeding drinks someone elses alcohol 8:26 -
Stop Speeding gets free food 9:07 -
Stop Speeding tells his new friend about how he's a whale hunter 9:45 -

Section 230

Reincarnated as a 𝙁𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙤𝙩
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2242029
View attachment 2242031
View attachment 2242032
View attachment 2242033
View attachment 2242037
View attachment 2242038
Jesus Christ. I would say "fake shawn phase" but at this point we all know that is actually him typing that kind of shit. Holy fucking cringe.

Insalubrious

Edit: a word
kiwifarms.net
S1.png

S2.png

S3.png

S4.png

S5.png

S6.png
Here is a tweet that Shawn posted shortly before he came into the thread to start simping for Alice, I believe that it is reference to her
Untitled.png

Sixteen days before making this infamous post
Untitled.png
@shawnphase she only goes for streamers. No one cares what pedocord chatters think. If you want to win her over your going to have to GO LIVE.
@shawnphase will not go live because he is a nigger coward.
Edit: He is also too preoccupied with getting high and drilling holes in his cymbals, this video was posted to YT a week ago

Last edited: