Is there a natural tendency for cows to cross over? -

Dentontx

True cousin of Sir Jesus Christ
kiwifarms.net
So I'm checking in with one of my own personal cows yesterday, specifically looking in on his Pinboard, where I go to get early warning of the topics he later on massively spergs about on his blog. And what do I find there of all things but a link to @Null's page on Jonathan Yaniv?

For a moment it felt like all my worlds were collapsing. Given how big the internet is, given how big the world is, how does it come to pass that the one twisted ball of seething marginal nerdhate I follow just happened to develop an interest in another one of society's fucked-up no-hopers?

Then I remembered it wasn't even the first time, that this cow had previously also posted a link to an article about Paul Stef-On-Knee Wolscht. And that's when I began to wonder if there isn't some natural tropism or force of cowular attraction?

Chris attracts Kengle and the Chris and Kengle bolus attracts Phil. Phil himself sucked in (heh) Toren. Terra Jones drifted into orbit around NekoArc (and so did Phil for that matter). There are dozens more non-trooning examples. Will we eventually witness the Twilight of the Cows, when they all glom together in one infinitely hot and dense wad of autism and failure?

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
As much as I'd love to see, say Dobson and Chris get into a war against BenTheLooney or Shadman over art or the two Phils trying to out-degenerate and self-pity themselves. I doubt that'll happen unless fate decides that something big brings all the cows together.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Cho Chan

jesus tryna take th wheel but i wanna keep sinning
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like to think the reason cows crossover so often is that the number of insane users congregated on the internet isn't as many as it seems. They're loud, and obnoxious, and annoying, but they tend to stick to the same social circles and the same politics in a borderline cult. It's pretty natural for them to cross paths when their interests convene in so many ways (troonism, video games, anime, all of the above?). I also believe with the rise in KF's popularity they're starting to convene into an 'us vs them' mentality, which as we all know will never work with their tendency to eat their own. Of course, this doesn't apply to alt right cows, but there are less of those in general.

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There’s a lot of crossover between lots of cows depending on their hobbies and lifestyle. For instance, Chantel and ALR both do mukbangs on YouTube and are deathfats with a love for drama. As predicted, they have crossed paths and know about each other. Same can be said for Contrapoints and Lindsey Ellis for their love of social justice. Many cows do crossover with each other, but there has to be something in common.

Reactions: dysentery

RavenSykes.Light

The Troll that Keeps on Trolling
kiwifarms.net
Yeah 100% sometimes people just always seem to go with the people most similar in positive ways or even conflicting ways, the best way you put it is there is a "cowular force".

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been harping at it for a bit but I want to see Tommy Tooter and ADF meet up; it'd be a match is lolcow heaven.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With the Internet, it's become pretty inevitable. Time was when if you had some offbeat interest or weird fetish, you had to keep it to yourself. Now, no matter how obscure your interest, you can find like-minded people in seconds. If you like to dress up like a lady while sponging off society, there's a non-judgmental community for you. If you want to shit yourself in a fursuit while masturbating, that too.

• Agree
Reactions: Kalishnakov

Kalishnakov

kiwifarms.net
So I'm checking in with one of my own personal cows yesterday, specifically looking in on his Pinboard, where I go to get early warning of the topics he later on massively spergs about on his blog. And what do I find there of all things but a link to @Null's page on Jonathan Yaniv?

For a moment it felt like all my worlds were collapsing. Given how big the internet is, given how big the world is, how does it come to pass that the one twisted ball of seething marginal nerdhate I follow just happened to develop an interest in another one of society's fucked-up no-hopers?

Then I remembered it wasn't even the first time, that this cow had previously also posted a link to an article about Paul Stef-On-Knee Wolscht. And that's when I began to wonder if there isn't some natural tropism or force of cowular attraction?

Chris attracts Kengle and the Chris and Kengle bolus attracts Phil. Phil himself sucked in (heh) Toren. Terra Jones drifted into orbit around NekoArc (and so did Phil for that matter). There are dozens more non-trooning examples. Will we eventually witness the Twilight of the Cows, when they all glom together in one infinitely hot and dense wad of autism and failure?
Some of the breeding pens would surprise you. Haven't decided if it is to "help"/ promote or propagte the disease.
Tends to read as promote and propagate, under the guise of "psychological" advise.

Last edited:

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net

I think the reasons, in general order of influence are as follows:

1. Comment section commenters refer to another lolcow, which leads the lolcow to whom they are leaving the comment to go take a looksee of the other lolcow
  2. Lolocows usually find their kiwifarms page, and start following links
  3. Lolcows start watching each other
  4. Lolcows start forming alliances (or start feuds with) people they see as sharing their topic/stealing their limelight
  5. YouTube's algorithm for recommended videos often promote another lolcow (not privy to why, although it might be based on viewing habits; when viewers crossover, it leads to promotion of another lolcow)
  6. Once aware of each other, many lolcows become obsessive with the other; they overwhelmingly tend to be obsessive types anyway.
  7. Reaction channels will often promote more than one lolcow in a single video, strengthening the sense of crossover in viewers and the lolcows themselves.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Delusions are much stronger when you share them with others. I've also said that troonery is fundamentally a cult, so there's that too.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino