Is This the Beginning of Runaway Global Warming? - It’s Beginning to Feel Like We’ve Finally Pushed the Planet Past its Final Tipping Point

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

I have only been saying this for the past 40 years. We must sequester more carbon back into the soil than we emit into the atmosphere or the quantum mechanics of the carbon cycle will force us to, as it has clearly been doing at an increasingly intense rate for the past several years, which this author has very coherently laid out in simple terms.

We must shut down all the fossil fuel driven power generating plants and machinery, converting to renewable energy resources this decade or half the industrialized world will be underwater and the other half scorched by the end of the century. As it is, the best we can do is slow down the Earth changes as it brings the carbon cycle back to homeostasis by doing a lot of planting and not just trees. We need to restore biodiversity, because that's what keeps the climate changes gradual.

We have allowed the petrochemical industry to lie to us for too long. Several of my professors at U Tampa had quit high paying jobs in polymer chemistry to teach what was coming in a small school. This planet is a giant ball of molten metal encased in a bubble of water, with millions of species of organisms teeming in the relatively thin, living crust at the interface. They spoke of the oil, gas and coal as the lubrication for the plates in the crust. Water is life. We need to leave the oil in the soil and pump water through those pipeline. Must we wait for the collapse of empire, for the post-apocalyptic people to do that or can we convert everything to green power in this decade?

1626737830786.png

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you're as old and intelligent as you claim you are, you'd remember Time Magazine's article about the new Ice Age that was upon us in the '70s. And that hole in the ozone layer from around the turn of the century. And Al Gore's rant about ManBearPig the icecaps melting in 2012.

We've been fed this horse shit for literal decades. None of it has come to pass. Yes, the climate changes. No, it's not Big Oil's fault. No, it's not going to be as sudden or as catastrophic as you think it will be. Go back to shrieking about how you're totally going to have Yawning Sneasel arrested. It's the one thing you're good at,

A Gay Retard

Vogue says this will be the style in ten years
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The best thing we could do for the environment would be to nuke China and India into ashes, Thomas. I think this is an idea you could get behind harder than you would a juvenile dog as those countries have little tolerance for troons.

I have only been saying this for the past 40 years. We must sequester more carbon back into the soil than we emit into the atmosphere or the quantum mechanics of the carbon cycle will force us to, as it has clearly been doing at an increasingly intense rate for the past several years, which this author has very coherently laid out in simple terms.

We must shut down all the fossil fuel driven power generating plants and machinery, converting to renewable energy resources this decade or half the industrialized world will be underwater and the other half scorched by the end of the century. As it is, the best we can do is slow down the Earth changes as it brings the carbon cycle back to homeostasis by doing a lot of planting and not just trees. We need to restore biodiversity, because that's what keeps the climate changes gradual.

We have allowed the petrochemical industry to lie to us for too long. Several of my professors at U Tampa had quit high paying jobs in polymer chemistry to teach what was coming in a small school. This planet is a giant ball of molten metal encased in a bubble of water, with millions of species of organisms teeming in the relatively thin, living crust at the interface. They spoke of the oil, gas and coal as the lubrication for the plates in the crust. Water is life. We need to leave the oil in the soil and pump water through those pipeline. Must we wait for the collapse of empire, for the post-apocalyptic people to do that or can we convert everything to green power in this decade?

View attachment 2362390
Global warming is a conspiracy invented by Watermelons in the 1980s to promote communism and damage the US economy.

But thanks for playing, @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg.

Genuine question, when will global warming occur on a meaningful scale what given year.
Never. It's not real. Real things exist weather or not you believe in them. Since all you have to do to get rid of Global Warming is stop believing it is actually a faith, not a science.
The-Younger-Dryas.jpg

<https://sacredgeometryinternational.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/The-Younger-Dryas.jpg>

What I want to know is, why am I supposed to eat insects and soy slurry so the rich get to enjoy wagyu beef, how does this fit with fucking climate change.
Because Jews said so.