1626489525364.png

1626489538174.png

1626489552104.png

1626489601826.png
1626489572283.png

1626489636059.png

1626489653787.png

Beans.gif

Anyone can participate in this thread, but I'm really looking for the input of a straight man, transman, or lesbian woman...or anyone who is attracted to women.. Would you stick your saxophone in Tom's music hole? Does Tom pass as the slutty male traps he loves to hide behind?

Discuss!--ting

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Anyone can participate in this thread, but I'm really looking for the input of a straight man, transman, or lesbian woman...or anyone who is attracted to women.. Would you stick your saxophone in Tom's music hole? Does Tom pass as the slutty male traps he loves to hide behind?

Discuss!--ting
No one in their right mind would except Rex the German Shepard. But then Rex is mentally ill. He is a dog that thinks he is a human..... Go figure even dogs have insane freaks in its ranks.
He could maybe pass as a 90-year-old bag lady.
Well maybe until they start talking in a group and then tom would freak out and start to make noise and scream enough will the girl talk.

Then his gig would be up. and all the old bag ladies would have heart attacks as they all scream it is a man.

TheShedCollector

kiwifarms.net
No one in their right mind would except Rex the German Shepard. But then Rex is mentally ill. He is a dog that thinks he is a human..... Go figure even dogs have insane freaks in its ranks.

Well maybe until they start talking in a group and then tom would freak out and start to make noise and scream enough will the girl talk.

Then his gig would be up. and all the old bag ladies would have heart attacks as they all scream it is a man.
All trannies are equally unattractive.