• DDoS is active again.

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
>Wake up in the morning
>Open this site
>See this shit in the morning
>MFW
TFA Judging Optimus Prime.jpg
Seriously, what is this unfiltered autism?

The Holmes

kiwifarms.net
As I predicted, Sean Nagasar could not contain his autistic ramblings, so it's time for another update!

20210428_104137.jpg

Japanese.PNG

Sean is at it again, apparently since yesterday he got a rush of faggotry that compelled him to Tweet out the hottest of takes, one after another. This goes from poorly arguing with another dipshit from Kickvic, to once again trying to whore out his victim status for attention. I'm also going to be pointing out some of the retards being his cheerleaders. Let us continue further into this vast chasm of autism and lulz.

Sean was, and I think still is, engaged with a retard from the KickVic side of things over the last court appearance. I generally stay out of these types of things, and this person he's going at is one of the many fuckwits that think just because the TCPA hearing failed, that means Vic is all the things he's accused of. But as you can see, Sean still manages to make himself look dumber, as he always does. When an average third grader can spell better than you, you don't generally come out of a slap fight a winner.

Argument 1.PNGArgument 2.PNGArgument 3.PNG
https://archive.md/SNjlk

I still lol'd at his opponent correcting his spelling throughout. Now we get to the fun stuff, where he once again drops out bullshit for attention. He pulls up a tweet where one of his buddies apparently bust into a discord server and threatened the LightningDank dude with some hilarious bomb threats. Sean here seemed fine with it and once again threw out a doxing accusation to another person. Because apparently everyone flaming him is me or some dumb shit. He seems to be embracing the habit of most wannabe victims, throw out anything that sticks for ass pats.

Dox 1.PNGDox 2.PNGDox 3.PNG

Sean is doing his best to play the big man here. "I'm finally calling them out" Yes, you're such a brave soul. Calling people out and slinging out that doxing accusation. As I stated in my original post of him, Sean Nagasar was not doxed. At this point, I would have done it by now but Canada is a shit country. But his dox isn't that important. No, Sean seems perfectly capable of shitting his boy boy pampers in an autistic rage anytime anyone posts anything about him. Another thing I'd like to point out, that screenshot he's showing is a tweet. I looked into that user's handle and located said Tweet. It's a month and a half old. There appears to be a pattern, as in my last post he went back to Tug's Feb tweet that got him some victim points and attempted to make it relevant again. Now he's trying to use a Tweet from mid March, lying about being doxed while also condoning bombing threats.

Dox Benny.PNGDox Benny 2.PNG
https://archive.md/dcY9m

March the 14th, lol. There is no 'Posse' here, retards. Most of what I find begins on someone acting like a dipshit on Twitter. I have no active account, I'm simply browsing on an account that's been suspended for several months. I like how Sean here will cry 'doxing' and his family being attacked while trying to pretend he never threw out his retard cash to a hungry hungry hippo of an e-thot while being married. So let's recap:
  • Lied about Sponsors​
  • Caught giving money to thot, deleted tweet and claimed his family was targeted​
  • Lied about being doxed​
  • Will not provide evidence that KickVic attacked his payment processor Stripe​
  • Throws out the doxing accusation wildly​
  • Condones physical harm to those that slight him​
I'm not trying to be a moral fag, but I think it's rich that someone that cries about running to the cyber police and shit will turn around and wish pain and death to those against him. Not too much unlike this stupid ass Tweet here.

Frogger.PNG

A lot of these comments have some stellar responses from others backing him up, and I'll be getting into some of them in a separate post. I'd like to finish this one up with our favorite, bitch made pajeet here on a gem that someone passed to me. See, Sean here doesn't seem to be a fan of the police because they allegedly bullied his daddy.

Justice For Daddy 2.PNG

Look at everything I've covered, and look at all the batshit rambling he does in his post. I can no longer believe a god damn thing that comes out of this man's stupid, fat fucking mouth. At the very least, thanks for giving us a birthday. I knew you were born in 84, just not when. Until now.

Justice For Daddy 1.PNG

DOB: 9/6/84

Last edited:

Vazorium

Finger of all sisters
kiwifarms.net
As I predicted, Sean Nagasar could not contain his autistic ramblings, so it's time for another update!

View attachment 2126217

View attachment 2126233
Sean is at it again, apparently since yesterday he got a rush of faggotry that compelled him to Tweet out the hottest of takes, one after another. This goes from poorly arguing with another dipshit from Kickvic, to once again trying to whore out his victim status for attention. I'm also going to be pointing out some of the retards being his cheerleaders. Let us continue further into this vast chasm of autism and lulz.

Sean was, and I think still is, engaged with a retard from the KickVic side of things over the last court appearance. I generally stay out of these types of things, and this person he's going at is one of the many fuckwits that think just because the TCPA hearing failed, that means Vic is all the things he's accused of. But as you can see, Sean still manages to make himself look dumber, as he always does. When an average third grader can spell better than you, you don't generally come out of a slap fight a winner.

View attachment 2126259View attachment 2126260View attachment 2126262

I still lol'd at his opponent correcting his spelling throughout. Now we get to the fun stuff, where he once again drops out bullshit for attention. He pulls up a tweet where one of his buddies apparently bust into a discord server and threatened the LightningDank dude with some hilarious bomb threats. Sean here seemed fine with it and once again threw out a doxing accusation to another person. Because apparently everyone flaming him is me or some dumb shit. He seems to be embracing the habit of most wannabe victims, throw out anything that sticks for ass pats.

View attachment 2126281View attachment 2126282View attachment 2126283

Sean is doing his best to play the big man here. "I'm finally calling them out" Yes, you're such a brave soul. Calling people out and slinging out that doxing accusation. As I stated in my original post of him, Sean Nagasar was not doxed. At this point, I would have done it by now but Canada is a shit country. But his dox isn't that important. No, Sean seems perfectly capable of shitting his boy boy pampers in an autistic rage anytime anyone posts anything about him. Another thing I'd like to point out, that screenshot he's showing is a tweet. I looked into that user's handle and located said Tweet. It's a month and a half old. There appears to be a pattern, as in my last post he went back to Tug's Feb tweet that got him some victim points and attempted to make it relevant again. Now he's trying to use a Tweet from mid March, lying about being doxed while also condoning bombing threats.

View attachment 2126286View attachment 2126285

March the 14th, lol. There is no 'Posse' here, retards. Most of what I find begins on someone acting like a dipshit on Twitter. I have no active account, I'm simply browsing on an account that's been suspended for several months. I like how Sean here will cry 'doxing' and his family being attacked while trying to pretend he never threw out his retard cash to a hungry hungry hippo of an e-thot while being married. So let's recap:

• Lied about Sponsors​
  • Caught giving money to thot, deleted tweet and claimed his family was targeted​
  • Lied about being doxed​
  • Will not provide evidence that KickVic attacked his payment processor Stripe​
  • Throws out the doxing accusation wildly​
  • Condones physical harm to those that slight him​
I'm not trying to be a moral fag, but I think it's rich that someone that cries about running to the cyber police and shit will turn around and wish pain and death to those against him. Not too much unlike this stupid ass Tweet here.

View attachment 2126375

A lot of these comments have some stellar responses from others backing him up, and I'll be getting into some of them in a separate post. I'd like to finish this one up with our favorite, bitch made pajeet here on a gem that someone passed to me. See, Sean here doesn't seem to be a fan of the police because they allegedly bullied his daddy.

View attachment 2126386

Look at everything I've covered, and look at all the batshit rambling he does in his post. I can no longer believe a god damn thing that comes out of this man's stupid, fat fucking mouth. At the very least, thanks for giving us a birthday. I knew you were born in 84, just not when. Until now.

View attachment 2126392

DOB: 9/6/84
I want to add some things regarding that account that sent the bomb threats, Shinobi is already claiming that the account is fake accusing the people that made the threats of making fake accounts even thought the account was made in 2017.

1619644406743.png
1619644988431.png

1619644448809.png
1619644458852.png

(Discord Server)
1619644523228.png

(Use https://discord.id/ if you want to find and see the discord account details)

This guy is really trying hard to play victim with out any proof, Really hilarious tho.

The Holmes

kiwifarms.net
To help keep this thread populated with cringe and some lulz, let me give you an idea of the type of people that support 8bit Shinobi. If you figured anyone backing him up has got to be a fucking moron, then you guessed correctly, dear readers. Here's two people who's mothers are most likely wishing they swallowed the load that resulted in the birthing of pure retardation.

I'll reference screenshots from my previous post. First up is Tempest.

Dox 2.PNG

This is the tweet Sean Nagasar made claiming he was doxed and one of his buddies condoned it. As I posted it in the prior post, just a reminder that his followers condoned the threats and have not checked the legitimacy of 8 Bit's claims in the slightest, blindly agreeing and cheering him on. Tempest pops up quite a bit in support of Sean, so I decided to take a look.

Tempest Main.PNG

His Twitter isn't that interesting. But it does give a very good indicator that he's, ya know, not smart. Most notably, it's his pinned Tweet that's aimed towards Renfamous. I'm not defending the chick, she's done and said some dumb shit, but I personally don't view her as a full blown lol cow (Tug getting his own thread over her should be evidence of that). But that pinned Tweet that he's treating as a badge of honor is anything but. I decided to take a look.

Tempest 1.PNG

What is he so proud of? It looks like he's getting made fun of for not knowing how to spell uterus.

Tempest 2.PNG

So Tempest, in his infinite wisdom, mistakes a uterus for the uvula. He gets lol'd at and dunked on by Renfamous and her followers for his stupidity, and instead of fucking off and counting it as a loss, the massive dipshit pins the sorry tale of autism on his Twitter page like it's some sort of huge win. Ladies and gentlemen, the best of ISWV.

Let's take a look at one more. A fellow Canadian to 8 bit, no less. His spelling isn't as much as a train wreck as Sean's, but he's still plenty fucking stupid. This one caught my attention on the frogger tweet in my last post.

Canadian Crimson.PNGFrogger.PNG
https://archive.md/gFP0z

Well, Crimson Fucker here sure is such an enlightening and compassionate person, wishing death on those gosh darn KickVic. Like a lot of these people that go so far to say this shit, they're as fucking stupid as you would think they are. Crimsonfukr here is absolutely no different. If his spelling won't convince you, his Twitter history should.

Crimson Main.PNG
https://archive.md/Yeqlx

His Twitter is absolutely fucking filled with him responding to e-thots in an attempt to get their attention. These are typical OnlyFan type sluts, one of which video taped herself pissing in public, put all the pee fetish tags on it, and he's certainly a follower. While the images aren't as islamic as some of my other write ups, it's not exactly great. Click on the spoiler tag if you dare.

Crimson 1.PNG
https://archive.md/OSeIo

This one is just an artist. What I found particularly funny was him sending this person e-cuddles or what the fuck ever. Except that's most likely a man.
Tranny.PNG

Lol, we might have a Vahn Dragon 2.0 on our hands.

Crimson 2.PNGCrimson 3.PNG

His Twitter is full of this shit. But the best one is this gem right here.
Crimson 4.PNG
https://archive.md/vEWw0

I know an lol Tweet doesn't mean much but he's definitely a follower.
Following Pee Girl.PNGHarleen.PNG

He's had interactions with this chick before, been following her for a while. She wasn't too happy when he tried to dissuade her for asking for money. He was quickly put back in the cuck shed where he belongs.

Crimson 5.PNG

The autism never ends.

Last edited:

The Holmes

kiwifarms.net
Senpai has noticed.

Mockulous.PNG
https://archive.md/zQQ7V

He's pretty dead set on believing I'm Mockulous. People getting blamed for my write ups isn't anything new. He continues to scream about a dox that never happened. What tickles me the most is he's flailed so much with this doxing lie he keeps pushing that at this point, the people who I've ACTUALLY doxed managed to whine less than him.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Senpai has noticed.

View attachment 2133551

He's pretty dead set on believing I'm Mockulous. People getting blamed for my write ups isn't anything new. He continues to scream about a dox that never happened. What tickles me the most is he's flailed so much with this doxing lie he keeps pushing that at this point, the people who I've ACTUALLY doxed managed to whine less than him.
If there wasn't any more proof they guy had the touch of 'tism, this makes the case.

Doofenshitz

kiwifarms.net
Senpai has noticed.

View attachment 2133551

Quick question, does anyone know if his arcade cabinets are legit or pirated games, stealing off of Sony and Nintendo?

The Holmes

kiwifarms.net
Quick question, does anyone know if his arcade cabinets are legit or pirated games, stealing off of Sony and Nintendo?
I honestly couldn't tell you. His arcade website doesn't show anything out of the ordinary, and I think he's done business on Facebook where a lot of people sell arcade shit. As for whether or not it's infringement? I'll let someone with a bit more knowledge of the laws around it take a swing at it. Not sure if being in Canada changes anything.

Doofenshitz

kiwifarms.net
I honestly couldn't tell you. His arcade website doesn't show anything out of the ordinary, and I think he's done business on Facebook where a lot of people sell arcade shit. As for whether or not it's infringement? I'll let someone with a bit more knowledge of the laws around it take a swing at it. Not sure if being in Canada changes anything.
I think it's more on his twitter and YouTube I believe. Besides I don't think being in Canada saves him from pirating from them.

The Holmes

kiwifarms.net
The autism train that is ISWV keeps on chugging along, and the brakes are long fucking gone. Sean has found indisputable proof that I am the Mockulous/Danklord person. Behold.

Holmes Autistic.PNG

Truly, I am no match for this man's keen intellect, because nobody else drops autist jokes on the Farms, right? Someone replied with a classy picture edit.

Fat Faggot.PNG

Thank you, fine gentleman. I'll be commandeering this photo for some time. Now of course, his friends are out doing what must be done to defend Sean Nagasar's honor.

Engels Retard.PNGlol Proof.PNG
https://archive.md/CAkPf

EngelsMengels, another one of Sean's fluffers, bravely states how "KV" doxed poor Sean and it was so totally proven, despite Sean lying through his autistic, pajeet teeth about the whole affair about he and his family geting doxed. A few people showed up to question her about this proof, and as you can see, someone asks for a source. Here comes 8bit to post some super duper evidence. It was two tweets with 6 pictures total, and I'll toss them all in the archive here for anyone to observe.

E0gv2AVWEAIqeqw.pngE0gv3VcXMAA6SCZ.pngE0gv4cpXoAQdHwW.pngE0gv07uWYAQtF9P.jpegE0gv8C6XsAM4XAK.jpegE0gwC3CXMAAERx3.png

I'm not sure what these are supposed to prove. He marks out the identity, one person stating that the Alister guy called to check about tickets. Some conversation about Fantasy Soft. If anyone else can better decipher this retardation, be my guest. Whoever he's doing business with in some of these screenshots types nearly as bad as Sean does, so lol at anyone taking them seriously along with Sean's stupid ass.

Some of his buddies have been up to some lulz as well. Misteranime343 and Vahn Dragon. Two fellow degenerates, discussing the great evil that is Kiwi Farms. I still find it funny that many of these people said jack and shit when Kick Vic had their faces plastered up and down the Weeb Wars thread, but are now clutching their pearls when their dirty laundry gets aired.

Mister and Vahn 1.PNGMister and Vahn 2.PNG
https://archive.md/YJLJP

Of course these brainlets love some of that Hero Hei clickbait shit, but that shouldn't be a surprise.

Doofenshitz

kiwifarms.net
The autism train that is ISWV keeps on chugging along, and the brakes are long fucking gone. Sean has found indisputable proof that I am the Mockulous/Danklord person. Behold.

View attachment 2143829

Truly, I am no match for this man's keen intellect, because nobody else drops autist jokes on the Farms, right? Someone replied with a classy picture edit.

View attachment 2143832

Thank you, fine gentleman. I'll be commandeering this photo for some time. Now of course, his friends are out doing what must be done to defend Sean Nagasar's honor.

View attachment 2143837View attachment 2143838

EngelsMengels, another one of Sean's fluffers, bravely states how "KV" doxed poor Sean and it was so totally proven, despite Sean lying through his autistic, pajeet teeth about the whole affair about he and his family geting doxed. A few people showed up to question her about this proof, and as you can see, someone asks for a source. Here comes 8bit to post some super duper evidence. It was two tweets with 6 pictures total, and I'll toss them all in the archive here for anyone to observe.

I'm not sure what these are supposed to prove. He marks out the identity, one person stating that the Alister guy called to check about tickets. Some conversation about Fantasy Soft. If anyone else can better decipher this retardation, be my guest. Whoever he's doing business with in some of these screenshots types nearly as bad as Sean does, so lol at anyone taking them seriously along with Sean's stupid ass.

Some of his buddies have been up to some lulz as well. Misteranime343 and Vahn Dragon. Two fellow degenerates, discussing the great evil that is Kiwi Farms. I still find it funny that many of these people said jack and shit when Kick Vic had their faces plastered up and down the Weeb Wars thread, but are now clutching their pearls when their dirty laundry gets aired.

View attachment 2143861View attachment 2143862

Of course these brainlets love some of that Hero Hei clickbait shit, but that shouldn't be a surprise.
What this idiot that can't manage one event has proven is that Chuck also wasn't going and that it was confirmed that Alister and YaBoiGandii that contacted him.
E0gv2AVWEAIqeqw.png
He's not very bright now.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2143829

View attachment 2143832

View attachment 2143837View attachment 2143838

View attachment 2143861View attachment 2143862

Seriously, 8bitautist, I would take you 10% more seriously if you fixed your spelling and grammar. Spellcheck is on everything, at least use it.

The Holmes

kiwifarms.net
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the most amazing conversation on Twitter of our favorite intellectuals, 8bit Shinobi, Vahn Dragon, and Tempest. Behold their insights, truly I must regret making such powerful enemies.

Big Brain 1.PNG

Do I get my rocks off messing with the learning disabled? Okay, maybe JUST A LITTLE. I can't help it. Maybe it's my own autism that drives me to be so utterly entertained by the rampant stupidity. 8bit here slams us for using the autistic label when not being doctors, and the grand master of smert, Tempest, mentioned it's... against the law? Fucking lol. The finest of ISWV, everyone. I'm not sure where the blackmail shit is coming from.

Big Brain 2.PNGBig Brain 3.PNG
https://archive.md/Uc84J

We're gonna get ours. Even Dear Leader Null isn't safe from these powerhouses of rational thinking. Vahn Dragon is gonna get dem screens and blow us all out of the water. He's going to be the one to take down Kiwi Farms and Josh.

Vahn Feed.PNG

Maybe it's not too late to beg this truly frightening man for forgiveness. Now, there's only one question in my mind. What will happen first? Will Vahn Dragon and pals take down Kiwi Farms? Or will Vahn manage to finally summon his succubus waifu?

succubus4.PNG
(Taken from Vahn's dox)

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the most amazing conversation on Twitter of our favorite intellectuals, 8bit Shinobi, Vahn Dragon, and Tempest. Behold their insights, truly I must regret making such powerful enemies.

View attachment 2148357

Do I get my rocks off messing with the learning disabled? Okay, maybe JUST A LITTLE. I can't help it. Maybe it's my own autism that drives me to be so utterly entertained by the rampant stupidity. 8bit here slams us for using the autistic label when not being doctors, and the grand master of smert, Tempest, mentioned it's... against the law? Fucking lol. The finest of ISWV, everyone. I'm not sure where the blackmail shit is coming from.

View attachment 2148358View attachment 2148359

We're gonna get ours. Even Dear Leader Null isn't safe from these powerhouses of rational thinking. Vahn Dragon is gonna get dem screens and blow us all out of the water. He's going to be the one to take down Kiwi Farms and Josh.

View attachment 2148405

Maybe it's not too late to beg this truly frightening man for forgiveness. Now, there's only one question in my mind. What will happen first? Will Vahn Dragon and pals take down Kiwi Farms? Or will Vahn manage to finally summon his succubus waifu?

View attachment 2148409
(Taken from Vahn's dox)
"Blackmail"? I don't think anyone here is blackmailing this sped.

The Holmes

kiwifarms.net
Sean has noticed my recent change of pfp and he's less than thrilled. I changed my title back to the kickvic title after MisterAnime343 kept slinging that shit at me after I aired his and his buddies dirty laundry some months ago. Worked out better than I hoped.

Lol1.PNGLol2.PNGLol3.PNG
https://archive.md/dh0f9

I'm a dirty, "opesed" man who can't stop "harssing" poor Sean and his buddies.