ISWV Community thread - Destroying the Hugbox

• DDoS is active again.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net

The Holmes

kiwifarms.net
Here we go again. As you all know, much of my ISWV doxing marathon back in late January began with Timothy Pike, AKA TimKester, the mug fag who cried often on Twitter. It appears the Rika chick, AKA LightningKohan, did indeed try to push forward with some sort of charges. It's no surprise they failed, as getting anything done over internet bullshit with the police isn't going to work out, even if the suspect is a legit pile of lying trash like Tim Pike, who spent weeks trying to blackmail a chick to dump a guy and for sex. Tim here was the beginning of my lulzy doxing war with ISWV - that a group of people who demanded evidence for Vic's alleged wrong doings would make autistic screeching noises at the farms when I provided actual, tangible evidence that Tim was cheating on his wife and did indeed try to blackmail Rika, which lead me on a doxing spree and the airing of some cringe inducing dirty laundry from this group.

I was content with letting Tim have his victory laps. But he's getting a big head. Getting full of himself. Taking too big of a whiff of his own farts and saying some really dumb shit. Observe.

TimPike Faggotry.PNGTimPike Faggotry2.PNG
https://archive.md/LyAy7

As you can see, dear kiwis, it appears Tim went to court and came out victorious. He's also running with the Kero the Wolf defense - because cops and the court didn't give enough of a shit, then apparently he's innocent! Also, suddenly the screenshots were proven fake. He never proved them fake. Because they aren't. I won't get into the whole fucking thing. For those who aren't aware and are interested, just start here with my initial dox of Timothy Pike.

After this post, I made multiple follow up posts about his ongoing meltdown after, and his easy as fuck to debunk lies - all of which are archived. Tim tends to have self awareness on his retardation and will go back and nuke shit. Because that's what innocent people do, right? Go fucking DFE before eventually being retarded again. Well, Twitter archives are forever, Tim, you worthless faggot. Whether or not you know about this pile of joy won't matter, I'll add enough of information here that I've gone over before to convince you what a piece of shit Tim Pike is.

From one of my first follow up posts on his retardation. He says he didn't try to blackmail anyone. Here he is, threatening to go to the police if she doesn't answer him. On Twitter. Openly.

BM1.PNGBlackmail2.PNG

This is what a guy who totes didn't blackmail anyone does right? This is just a sample, but it's one of the more important ones. The retard hasn't even bothered changing his [email protected] The initial tweets above where he's doing his gloating about the being found innocent is recent and has the same @. If you look at many of my older posts highlighting his stupid ass lies and contradictions, you'll see Tim is fucking terrible at lying. And of course, he deleted the shit he realizes won't fit his narrative.

I'll touch on one more important subject here. A while back when this shit show was going on, his defense about being married while having this side chick was that Tara Pike, his wife, knew of the relationship, essentially saying that they were separated but still married.

Story1.PNG

He claims his wife knew about the relationship, but in my older posts I showcased their Facebooks showing otherwise, recent pictures uploaded showing them being rather close for a pair that's supposed to be 'separated'. Eventually the Facebook accounts were privated or some shit, couldn't get anything off of them. Well that's been undone. So allow me to remind everyone what a lying fucking faggot Tim pike is, who isn't above trying to blackmail a side chick while cheating on his wife.

Tim changed his profile pic on the 25 of Jan and the 30th. He was doxed on the 21st with his marriage being made public thanks to yours truly. Someone who's 'not together but still married' don't take fucking pictures like this and put them out there for everyone to see.
Jan25.PNG
Jan30.PNG

On February 2nd, less than two weeks after the dox. Not only a picture together, but his wife is sending him romantic emotes/pictures. But they're just "technically married" according to Tim and knew he was fucking Rika.
PikeWife0.PNG

More through March.
PikeWife2.PNG

PikeWife.PNG

Still happily married, it seems. Everyone thinks they're a great couple. Here's their Facebook links if anyone wants to affirm what a liar he is. Until he realizes he once again did a stupid and privates/nukes shit.

Tim's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/timothy.pike.33
Wife's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tara.wise.37

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here we go again. As you all know, much of my ISWV doxing marathon back in late January began with Timothy Pike, AKA TimKester, the mug fag who cried often on Twitter. It appears the Rika chick, AKA LightningKohan, did indeed try to push forward with some sort of charges. It's no surprise they failed, as getting anything done over internet bullshit with the police isn't going to work out, even if the suspect is a legit pile of lying trash like Tim Pike, who spent weeks trying to blackmail a chick to dump a guy and for sex. Tim here was the beginning of my lulzy doxing war with ISWV - that a group of people who demanded evidence for Vic's alleged wrong doings would make autistic screeching noises at the farms when I provided actual, tangible evidence that Tim was cheating on his wife and did indeed try to blackmail Rika, which lead me on a doxing spree and the airing of some cringe inducing dirty laundry from this group.

I was content with letting Tim have his victory laps. But he's getting a big head. Getting full of himself. Taking too big of a whiff of his own farts and saying some really dumb shit. Observe.

View attachment 2276366View attachment 2276365

As you can see, dear kiwis, it appears Tim went to court and came out victorious. He's also running with the Kero the Wolf defense - because cops and the court didn't give enough of a shit, then apparently he's innocent! Also, suddenly the screenshots were proven fake. He never proved them fake. Because they aren't. I won't get into the whole fucking thing. For those who aren't aware and are interested, just start here with my initial dox of Timothy Pike.

After this post, I made multiple follow up posts about his ongoing meltdown after, and his easy as fuck to debunk lies - all of which are archived. Tim tends to have self awareness on his retardation and will go back and nuke shit. Because that's what innocent people do, right? Go fucking DFE before eventually being retarded again. Well, Twitter archives are forever, Tim, you worthless faggot. Whether or not you know about this pile of joy won't matter, I'll add enough of information here that I've gone over before to convince you what a piece of shit Tim Pike is.

From one of my first follow up posts on his retardation. He says he didn't try to blackmail anyone. Here he is, threatening to go to the police if she doesn't answer him. On Twitter. Openly.

View attachment 2276407View attachment 2276406

This is what a guy who totes didn't blackmail anyone does right? This is just a sample, but it's one of the more important ones. The retard hasn't even bothered changing his [email protected] The above archive where he's doing his gloating about the being found innocent is recent and has the same @. If you look at many of my older posts highlighting his stupid ass lies and contradictions, you'll see Tim is fucking terrible at lying. And of course, he deleted the shit he realizes won't fit his narrative.

I'll touch on one more important subject here. A while back when this shit show was going on, his defense about being married while having this side chick was that Tara Pike, his wife, knew of the relationship, essentially saying that they were separated but still married.

View attachment 2276437

His wife knew about it, but in my older posts I showcased their Facebooks showing otherwise, recent pictures uploaded showing them being rather close for a pair that's supposed to be 'separated'. Eventually the Facebook accounts were privated or some shit, couldn't get anything off of them. Well that's been undone. So allow me to remind everyone what a lying fucking faggot Tim pike is, who isn't above trying to blackmail a side chick while cheating on his wife.

Tim changed his profile pic on the 25 of Jan and the 30th. He was doxed on the 21st with his marriage being made public thanks to yours truly. Someone who's not 'together' don't take fucking pictures like this and out there for everyone to see.
View attachment 2276485View attachment 2276486

On February 2nd, less than two weeks after the dox. Not only a picture together, but his wife is sending him romantic emotes/pictures. But they're just "technically married" according to Tim and knew he was fucking Rika.
View attachment 2276444

More through March.
View attachment 2276456
View attachment 2276459

Still happily married, it seems. Everyone thinks they're a great couple. Here's their Facebook links if anyone wants to affirm what a liar he is. Until he realizes he once again did a stupid and privates/nukes shit.

Tim's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/timothy.pike.33
Wife's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tara.wise.37
Is she a cuckquean?

The Holmes

kiwifarms.net
Lol, seems Tim is aware of my rebuttal.

Moron has deleted the primary tweet in that thread where he proclaimed not guilty, and a few of the replies he made, like the one where he claimed the 'rabid dogs' on the farms didn't know what they were talking about, so it's safe to assume he's seen my post. That's what a victorious person does, fucking DFE when they get blown the fuck out, right Tim? Your internet history is a love poem to deleting your fuck ups and pretending they never happened. It's all archived, Timmy. It won't ever, ever go away.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What is with that whack downward angle shot. Every picture is from that perspective.

The Holmes

kiwifarms.net
Tim is most definitely checking here. He has since changed his Twitter @, initially I thought he wiped his account. But he deleted more tweets, most likely since I mocked him for having the same Twitter @ as he used to when he tried to blackmail the Rika chick.

Now he's jumping aboard the Cancel Kiwi train, and he isn't afraid to lie to get his way.
Tim Waah.PNG
https://archive.md/yvmf5

There is nothing here posted about his son. Lying, drama whoring faggot.

Edit:

LMAO

Someone sent this shit to me on discord but I didn't spot them until a few hours later. He made some prime tweets shit talking me, then immediately deleted them. All I have is discord screenshot as I was too late. Anyone's free to disbelieve me, but giving Tim's track record of going full retard then going DFE - as I've proven multiple times since January, you know it's true.

Tim retardation.PNG

Yes, tough guy Tim will join in on the "muh kiwi harassment" that's all over Twitter, but then tells me to come at him directly - and then, once again, deletes all of his shit. I fucking love weebs.

Edit 2: Account is now protected, lol.

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tim is most definitely checking here. He has since changed his Twitter @, initially I thought he wiped his account. But he deleted more tweets, most likely since I mocked him for having the same Twitter @ as he used to when he tried to blackmail the Rika chick.

Now he's jumping aboard the Cancel Kiwi train, and he isn't afraid to lie to get his way.
View attachment 2313602

Edit:

LMAO

Someone sent this shit to me on discord but I didn't spot them until a few hours later. He made some prime tweets shit talking me, then immediately deleted them. All I have is discord screenshot as I was too late. Anyone's free to disbelieve me, but giving Tim's track record of going full retard then going DFE - as I've proven multiple times since January, you know it's true.

View attachment 2314025
Yes, tough guy Tim will join in on the "muh kiwi harassment" that's all over Twitter, but then tells me to come at him directly - and then, once again, deletes all of his shit. I fucking love weebs.

Don't you love internet tough guys?

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2313602

Edit:

LMAO

View attachment 2314025

"...they doxxed me, lied on me, believed only one side of a story instead of looking at both..." tim dear, both sides were shown and you're crazy at every angle. Also, "lied on me" sounds sexual in nature, should have used "about" instead.

"...how is you can hide like a little bitch on your site? But you won't dare say anything to my face?" This goes both way, our precious little perpetual fake vic-Tim (I know, terrible joke), and it seems no matter how bold and how large a font we use, they never read what this site is.

Dopey Cunt

:o!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ISWV tards on twitter are all the fucking same.

They think KF is on "their side" but the second they act like a bunch of mentally challenged bellends and are called out by us for that, suddenly we're evil and need to be taken down, right?

So the doxing and stuff is only okay when we do it to people they don't like? Typical.

Typical, typical, typical.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think this has been brought up in this thread, but I just found out that Hero Hei and SenpaIsHome (now called "Mr. Sen") have Wikitubia pages:
Funny enough, Nick Rekieta, TUG, or Yellow Flash do not have pages at the moment.

ThatDumbPhilosopher

CEO of Dumbass Corporation
kiwifarms.net
I don't think this has been brought up in this thread, but I just found out that Hero Hei and SenpaIsHome (now called "Mr. Sen") have Wikitubia pages:
Funny enough, Nick Rekieta, TUG, or Yellow Flash do not have pages at the moment.
Given Hei & Senpai's massive Egos they probably wrote these themselves.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
Spotted Exile arguing with some retard

1625884515107.png
1625884554168.png

1625884615184.png
1625884634674.png

1625884663494.png
1625884690677.png

1625884721872.png
1625884747446.png

1625884772865.png