ISWV Community thread - Destroying the Hugbox

• DDoS is active again.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Ah, yes. The prime example of peak masculinity. /s
Does he walk around in public with his head tilted like that?
That'll garner some head turns.
It's the Kubrick stare. But way more autistic and retarded.

He's got a lot of this energy.
1626747222049.png

Lone Outsider

Enjoy your life as a laughing stock.
kiwifarms.net
ISWV tards on twitter are all the fucking same.

They think KF is on "their side" but the second they act like a bunch of mentally challenged bellends and are called out by us for that, suddenly we're evil and need to be taken down, right?

So the doxing and stuff is only okay when we do it to people they don't like? Typical.

Typical, typical, typical.
This shit began very early when Cody called people out in ISWV to warn them not to make the same mistakes that GG did, and then they fucking did it anyway and it's one of the main reasons why I distanced myself from those fucking retards, if they could take constructive criticism they would never have become lolcows as a whole but they sperged out when Cody just said one bad thing about them regardless if it was malicious or well meaning.

Hell, the farms have done far more for Vic than most of those cunts ever did and they were dependent of people here busting KV on their bullshit but the moment it was their turn, they didn't stop and think if they made a fuck up or not. Not saying that KF is some kind of moral arbiter but it's clear people here have a lot more sense than those anime spergs. It really says something that the neutral and impartial party in this mess has done a lot more good than them.

View attachment 2361253

Going to have to ask our female kiwis to please control the burning sensation in their loins when they lay their eyes upon this prime example of peak performance.
People like him didn't get beaten up enough in school.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
d'ya think? What gave it away, was it the child rape thing?
Well, I'm saying this is the ISWV Community thread.
So, naturally, I'm expecting to read about retarded takes from the ISWV crowd or have the Spirit Juniors of the world exposed.
I'm kind of disappointed.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Well, I'm saying this is the ISWV Community thread.
So, naturally, I'm expecting to read about retarded takes from the ISWV crowd or have the Spirit Juniors of the world exposed.
I'm kind of disappointed.
I mean, it's entirely possible that he's retarded enough to think it's a good argument, but it's undeniably a troll argument...

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
I really don't want to go through the other 57 replies of people sperging at this retarded vicsped
View attachment 2396253
View attachment 2396284
I'm surprised to see that someone who deals with high number of retarded tweets, multiple times a day, also has a cap to where he just doesn't wanna bother with it anymore.

I guess even the most hardcore ones have a limit to how much retardation they can take.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
Exile having an argument with that guy braindead kickvic retards think is me.

1628115793695.png
1628115870537.png

1628115907251.png
1628115934992.png

I mean, there's always the chance that Porkey just sits alone in a quiet room, turning the lights on and off, slowly sipping alcohol, bugged eyed and contemplating life after every twitter session he goes through. Someone said it before and I agree, we need a GFM for Porkey's therapy.
I don't feel like killing myself (yet?)
My wish for the suffering of shit garbage people on twitter has increased, however.

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure what I witnessed, but I know it belongs in this thread for sure.

Lone Outsider

Enjoy your life as a laughing stock.
kiwifarms.net
Cow crossover, gaiz. Doubt anything will come of it, but it's still lulzy all the same. Good ol 8bit Shinobi, AKA Sean Nagasar, Canadian Pajeet Simp of fat e-thots, is attempting to get into the good graces of Ethan Ralph.

View attachment 2435971

If Ethan teams up with the weebs, Kiwi Farms may be well and truly finished, gaiz.
There is no limit to human stupidity, they are gonna do that crossover and sink ISWV for good. I am sure of it.

Vazorium

Finger of all sisters
kiwifarms.net
Cow crossover, gaiz. Doubt anything will come of it, but it's still lulzy all the same. Good ol 8bit Shinobi, AKA Sean Nagasar, Canadian Pajeet Simp of fat e-thots, is attempting to get into the good graces of Ethan Ralph.

View attachment 2435971

If Ethan teams up with the weebs, Kiwi Farms may be well and truly finished, gaiz.
I haven't check up on this sped in a while but has he even updated his con?

The Holmes

kiwifarms.net
I haven't check up on this sped in a while but has he even updated his con?
Maybe he posted something on Twitter sometime ago, but it isn't on the website linked on his Twitter Bio. Ottawa Con is now showing late November dates, lol.

More supreme faggotry from Tim Pike and his fantastic fart huffers, most notably, some faggot named Blue Vic Stan or whatever. Someone brought to my attention that some dude is poking at the Blue retard that claims he was a marine and totally not an autistic faggot who's trying to be a tough guy on the internet. These beacons of smert assumed this account was me.

Faggotry1.PNG
Faggotry2.PNG

https://archive.md/DLhke

Reminder that Timothy Pike cheated on his wife.

I find it incredibly funny that this faggot will go on about how the truth is shown and I'll believe anything - yet immediately labels some random dude clowning on them as me. Just like 8bit does with Mockulous. Tim Pike is so not guilty that apparently all the archives I've taken are somehow not real. Also, he's deleted nearly every fucking thing I've posted and archived on him, because that's what innocent people do, right?

This account isn't mine. You're all a bunch of retards and you're easy pickings for trolls. You are not innocent, you just weren't dirty enough to be charged. That doesn't make you innocent. Every evidence I've presented is archived, including the tweets where you threatened to blackmail openly. You've deleted so much shit and refused to address most of the crap I dug up on you that the support you maintain is a testament to how much of a failure ISWV is. An internet movement full of autists who demand evidence for accusations but will conveniently ignore it when one of their own gets exposed and try to divert by crying MUH HARASSMENT.

My second highest rated post on this website, and only by a few ratings (like 3) is when I featured Tim in the Great Twitter Meltdown thread where Tim lied and claimed I posted his son's information. I only mentioned a few things and posted one of your stupid ass tweets. It amuses me to no end that you will never keep the Kiwi cock out of your mouth, as you have been unable to help yourself since January. Now go ahead and delete some more shit like the little faggot you are and try to act like none of the shit I said happened, just like nearly every other time I embarrass you. Then after a few weeks you'll get brave and post some dumb shit again and give me content. At least this time, one of your fart huffers provided some lulz along with you.

Like the blue turbosped, here.

BlueTard1.PNG
BlueTard2.PNG

https://archive.md/XXaVl

20210812_134040.jpg

This is why I love autistic weebs. This dude went full on internet tough guy saying he's a marine and he's gonna dump a guy in a river. Yes, it appears Uberwolf was so very intimidated by your weak as fuck threats, Blue. I'd call in to question his credentials of being a marine, but I already got one cow in the dragon ball thread that's in the Army who's made himself out to be a massive faggot in his own right, so it's obvious the military is laxing up on it's requirements to join in recent years.

Blue and Roman.PNG

https://archive.md/800D5

Look at that. He's buddies with Roman, AKA MisterAnime343. I doxed him not long after Tim, as most of you aware of this thread will know. He's certainly not ashamed whatsoever to tweet out videos and pictures of little anime girls getting fucked - and I mean very obviously young looking ones, there is no gray area with Roman.