Italian Election 2018 - #ItalyIsOverParty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IV 445

kiwifarms.net
what's up with lefties always beeing sore losers?
I didnt win, so Im gonna emigrate, because now this country sucks!!!!!
fucking god the entitlement is nauseating.
The only authority they respect is their own. If someone not left wins, it’s fraudulent (Bush in ‘00 and ‘04, muh Trumpssia)

Anyway to be OT, my friend is in an Italian seminar course, and she says this guy has been on their radar for a while.

NeverHappened

Oh no!
kiwifarms.net
M5S is basically the Green Party, except it's populist and anti-EU, which are (((bad words))) that leftard morons are told to REEEEE about.
So, is this just overeacting? The only thing I've learn after a day's of research is the Italians are just angry.

I don't understand anything about this unAmerican system of voting and representation. European governments just are set up for stalemates.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, is this just overeacting? The only thing I've learn after a day's of research is the Italians are just angry.

I don't understand anything about this unAmerican system of voting and representation. European governments just are set up for stalemates.

The continent is and that's mostly because of their fear of one party getting all the power (THANKS GERMANY!)

Somsnosa

Look at me! I'm the pope now
kiwifarms.net
The biggest issue about M5S is that they give voice to the dumbest ideas of the common man, shit like "GMO and vaccines are dangerous". They're strongly anti-vax and taking off obligatory vaccination is part of their program, but hopefully they don't go with it.
The other fear is the rising of the extreme right I guess, mostly cause of immigration, but even the most racist italian is not interested in rising the Fascist regime or retaking Fiume, unlike other european extremists.

They're more than that
Being so pro-regimes is like a tradition for the buffons of the right; Berlusconi was openly friend with Putin and Ghaddafi, plus Razzi and Salvini are icons of italian idiocy. Razzi can barely think and speak straight, and Salvini has never worked once in his life. I am not exaggerating

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If it's anything like when Trump won the 2016 election, people will be talking about leaving Italy, but won't actually leave.

Italians are people too lazy to leave Italy for somewhere better.

Being so pro-regimes is like a tradition for the buffons of the right; Berlusconi was openly friend with Putin and Ghaddafi, plus Razzi and Salvini are icons of italian idiocy. Razzi can barely think and speak straight, and Salvini has never worked once in his life. I am not exaggerating

Berlusconi is a corrupt fascist whose only reason for his most recent stint as a PM was to make sure he didn't get prosecuted for his own crimes.

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Berlusconi became the best choice when he called Merkel an unfuckable lardass.

I absolutely adore how centuries, maybe even millenia, from now there will be historians talking and laughing about the one time a European leader called another European leader an unfuckable lardass. Silvio deserves that leadership position of his for such an accurate statement, really.

shawnphase

kiwifarms.net
heh..that was the only vid i could find of it, somebody had posted it on /r/publicfreakout or on irc somewhere.

Q

QI 541

kiwifarms.net
If it's anything like when Trump won the 2016 election, people will be talking about leaving Italy, but won't actually leave.

The closest I can think of someone actually doing it was someone who was already living in a different country who renounced his citizenship. This became a problem for him when he wanted to reenter the country in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.