Italian Election 2018 - #ItalyIsOverParty

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net
The other fear is the rising of the extreme right I guess, mostly cause of immigration, but even the most racist italian is not interested in rising the Fascist regime or retaking Fiume, unlike other european extremists.
It's amazing how much Wilson and FDR fucked up the world to this day by leaving a legacy of arbitrary borders against the natural order.

soy_king

Joshua Connor Moon: Born to the Broom
kiwifarms.net
It's amazing how much Wilson and FDR fucked up the world to this day by leaving a legacy of arbitrary borders against the natural order.
Wait, what? How does Woodrow Wilson pushing for ethnic sovereignty and FDR have anything to do with the current situation in Europe?

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't, because no Italians are talking about retaking Fiume. That was just an observation about iredentism which has never been solved, even after two wars in which we intervened.

soy_king

Joshua Connor Moon: Born to the Broom
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't, because no Italians are talking about retaking Fiume. That was just an observation about iredentism which has never been solved, even after two wars in which we intervened.
Funnily enough, the only irrendentism in Europe left (outside of Russia) is Hungary trying to reclaim Hungarian lands outside its border, which is only because Grandpa Stalin didn't do his job and ethnically cleanse the shit out of them like he did for every ither group.

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net
He did try but it just didn't work. Communism is the path to disaster.

But unless great America doesn't de-kebab Europe, worry not, it will be one big caliphate before long with very few europeans left.

I'm giving Europe thirty years before shit goes down, and kebab will have all the western military machinery it will ever want.

All this populist elections are too little, too late I fear.

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He did try but it just didn't work. Communism is the path to disaster.

But unless great America doesn't de-kebab Europe, worry not, it will be one big caliphate before long with very few europeans left.

I'm giving Europe thirty years before shit goes down, and kebab will have all the western military machinery it will ever want.

All this populist elections are too little, too late I fear.

Having it is one thing, knowing how to use it is another. Or, more specifically, being skilled enough to both use it well and repair it. Good thing so many doctors and engineers keep pouring in from Africa and the Middle East I guess, eh?

I also think that in such a situation, people within the military and manufacturing industries that have their heads still screwed on straight and haven't gone full retard with "diversity" will intentionally slow down or sabotage any new armament tech so kebab can't get their hands on it. I am however supremely worried about the nuclear power plants and nuclear warheads that countries on the verge of being Caliphate'd have, and what will happen to them once they get taken over.

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net
Having it is one thing, knowing how to use it is another. Or, more specifically, being skilled enough to both use it well and repair it. Good thing so many doctors and engineers keep pouring in from Africa and the Middle East I guess, eh?

I also think that in such a situation, people within the military and manufacturing industries that have their heads still screwed on straight and haven't gone full exceptional individual with "diversity" will intentionally slow down or sabotage any new armament tech so kebab can't get their hands on it. I am however supremely worried about the nuclear power plants and nuclear warheads that countries on the verge of being Caliphate'd have, and what will happen to them once they get taken over.

It is easy to dismiss kebab as stupid, but Iran couldn't have gotten and still kept nukes if they were all banging rocks together. We underestimate them at our own expense.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Their airforce is still shit and they're not having much success with the ancient and proven technology despite outside aid, to my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.