• ”he does not ban or even rebuke the impersonators or penis photo senders.”

I've told a goat rape joke now they girl i like probably thinks im a rapist or into animal cruelty

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by goku_black, Sep 14, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ive told a joke about the gang rape of a goat by 8 men or something, the humour of the joke is that it is the dehumanisation of the rapists, ive had a crush on this girl for a while, being trying to talk to her for a while, this passive aggressive guy brought it up again that i made this joke 3 months ago, she seem to have taking the joke to seriously (she straight up said that animal cruelty isn't a joke), I usually walk with her to the train; i was trying catch up to her walking eventually run up to her and talk to her like i usually do and she turned a corner then i went around the same corner and then i see her running.

you think this is all cut and dry and she probably thinks i am a rapist or into animal cruelty or something. but before that and after the joke was brought up during a class, we were in a class break we were talking normally for a good 20 or 30 minutes then she wanted to go study and said our goodbyes everything seemed to be normal.

My brain is scrambled on this, it is just a joke, can someone give a quick observation if i am being autistic or not or whether i should just leave the girl alone.

• Autistic  x 20
    • Winner  x 3
    • Informative  x 3
    • Dumb  x 3
    • Like  x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    • Deviant  x 2
    • Achievement  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Powerlevel  x 1
    #1 goku_black, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    kiwifarms.is
  2. She clearly has no sense of humour if she can't even appreciate a good ol' fashioned goat rape joke. Kill her.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    atm

atm controversial & powerful
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. just b uroself

• Agree  x 3
    • Feels  x 2
    • Disagree  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Warsmith Kroeger

Warsmith Kroeger :eternal disgust:

kiwifarms.is
  4. Just send her 80 or so emails and she'll get back to you (´・ω・`)

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Rio

Rio Smug Ellen Page
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. If she can’t appreciate your disgusting, horrific sense of humor then she doesn’t deserve you.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    Testaclese Maximus

Testaclese Maximus has a full line of chainsaws
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. I don't think this is just the goat joke since you said that three months ago and nothing happened. The passive aggressive guy is likely telling her awful shit. I know because something like this happened to me not long ago. She one day started running from me and when I tried to talk to her in school I was told to stop talking to her or the school would report me to the guards for sexual harassment. Two weeks later I hear from a friend that her friend called jack who clearly also has a crush on her had told her I wanted to rape her and that I was into CP. Sorry OP but she likely hates you now.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    #6 Jerry_ smith56, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    Jerry_ smith56

Jerry_ smith56 Cartoon lolcow

kiwifarms.is
  7. The biggest problem you have is that you told a woman a joke.

Women do not like jokes, they are there to breed and give birth, Nothing more. Women do not get jokes, they get good looking people. Its one of the reasons why they are terrible with humour and comedy. If you are a good looking gentleman with a nice car and polished hair, with a beaming smile and beautiful baby blues, they will laugh at your joke because they want you physically as a partner. You are the chad.

If you are not as good looking, have trouble with acne, have horrible brown eyes and you live with your parents, get public transport to the date with Annabelle, wear my $50 true italian leather fedora, with my genuine italian cotton black suit with my purple and pink two tone shirt that I spent like 2 hours ironing because mum fucking knocked it on the floor when she was hoovering around my room and forgot to pick it up, The fucking BITCH. She does not like you, she did not even give me a kiss when I have her the white roses that I specifically ordered just for her because she told me she liked them, and then she has the nerve to make fun of me because I brought my laptop with me? What kind of "woman" does this? She did not even offer to pay for half of the meal, I took her to one of the most expensive restaurants in New York, Does she think I can afford that?. I was literally at the end of the night, she sat on her phone and did not really get my questions or was talking to her dates on tinder or some fucking alpha chad on facebook, she did not even kiss me at the end of the night for the good meal WHICH SHE WAS NOT WORTH I WILL ADD. At the end of the night, I was sitting on my own she had gone and I was left absolutely heartbroken. Fucking women are a joke, I absolutely hate them.

• Winner  x 9
    • Autistic  x 3
    • Agree  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    Warsmith Kroeger

Warsmith Kroeger :eternal disgust:

kiwifarms.is

8. Jokes on him, hes divorced and paying alimony.

kiwifarms.is
  9. If she can't handle you at your goat-raping worst, then she doesn't deserve you at your sheep lovemaking best.

• Agree  x 8
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    skiddlez

skiddlez powerful whores lurk here
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  10. The only moral action you can take is to smite the roasty. Go forth and kill.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Tranhuviya

Tranhuviya I'm Jews

kiwifarms.is
  11. Sounds about right. If the girl you’re pursuing has any beta male orbiters you’ve got to watch what you say and do, and make sure she knows you well enough to ignore obvious bullshit stories, unless you’re willing to just straight up kick their asses. It can be even more annoying than a genuine romantic rival because they can fuck up your chances even though there’s no way they’re ever getting any themselves.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Testaclese Maximus

Testaclese Maximus has a full line of chainsaws
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  12. You need to take some rape joke advice from Fez Whatley

Kevin Spencer

Kevin Spencer Quadriplegic Girls Gone Wild
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  13. Well op, if you feel you have no way out of this awkward turtle:

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  14. In all seriousness, your best bet is to catch her somewhere she is alone and ask her seriously "what the problem is all of a sudden. You really care about her and it hurts you to see her avoiding you."

If she's unwilling to do that, then it's a lost cause bro. She's made up her mind about you. Move on. It may not seem like it now, but there are a LOT of girls out there and not such intolerant ones too.

If you are lucky and she will still talk to you, you will be able to explain yourself, apologize and say you are not all about animal jokes, and get out of her what the beta fuck who sandbagged you in the first place has said about you. If you're beta yourself, then throw heavy shade on him in return and carefully rebuild your relationship, but if you want to actually impress her and show that you love her, go and immediately punch him in the face loudly and in public for saying shit to the woman you love. It's best if you knock him down with the punch, but in real fights that rarely happens unless you catch him right on the button of the jaw. Loudly tell him off for being a lying faggot and to never mess with your love again.

He's likely too much of a pussy to do anything about it but be prepared to put him down dirty if he comes back at you. Even if you lose the resulting fight, you will have shown her in the most 'real' way possible how much you care about her, and if she has any human feelings at all for you, she's yours.

• Agree Agree x 2
    The Un-Clit

The Un-Clit Failing Biology 101

kiwifarms.is
  15. Seems like the only logical recourse is to grab 7 of your friends and make a goat out of her.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Clintonberg

Clintonberg Grabbed by the Pussy

kiwifarms.is
  16. Tell her shes a bitch for not being more tolerant of your culture, then rape her with your 7 mohammed friends and finally throw acid on her face for being so haram

the autist of dojima

the autist of dojima JUDGEMENT.HAS COME.TO YOU

kiwifarms.is
  17. Tell us the joke.

• Agree Agree x 11
    Fagnasty

Fagnasty black person
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  18. Pardon me, but are you a Muslim?

• Feels Feels x 2
    Heinrich Himmler

Heinrich Himmler Reichsführer-ᛋᛋ und Chef der Kiwi Polizei

kiwifarms.is
  19. @Fagnasty 8 men raped a goat that is the joke

@Heinrich Himmler no i am a proud white man who has a fondness for black humour

• Autistic Autistic x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  20. Well, that's ISIS humor.
    Maybe you are a foreign fighter?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Heinrich Himmler

Heinrich Himmler Reichsführer-ᛋᛋ und Chef der Kiwi Polizei

kiwifarms.is
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.