Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

She Brings The Rain

It feels like spring
kiwifarms.net
classic jack. he'll 100% delete the comment

View attachment 1214477
Rate me exceptional, but I googled it, and how in the fuck would you go about suing a country? Everything I read was essentially, "yeah, you can try, and then they'll laugh at you because how the hell are they supposed to control what you do in your home country?"

I suppose it's a good thing we never see Jack get into slapfights; he can't afford the blood pressure increase.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
Jack says his views for his channel have been blowing up. Socialblade says otherwise. They're about the same. His one video that cracked 100k recently was the hand sanitizer video, which was right at the start of the shopping panic in the US.
and the funny thing is that (of course) he completely fucked up in making the hand sanitizer because its alcohol content is not nearly enough to be effective

Dave Meltzer

kiwifarms.net
He's probably telling us that his most recent takeout order was messed up. Or that whatever friend who just told him about their messed up order should get over it.

Either way, I can sense the passive aggression.
I'm sure Jack thinks almost every take out order is messed up. No place could meet his standard for what counts as an appropriate amount of extra dressing.

desu91

fuck your dopamine receptors
kiwifarms.net
I check this thread every day and out there at this moment, there are numerous healthcare workers and essential service providers catching the virus and dying while this hedonistic greedy fat fuck is still somehow puttering along with no consequences, and even dares to get angry at health advice. Just die already.

hamburgerlardraid

Don't be dumb, do the maff💖
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

ARCHIVE: QUARANTINE CHILI (BONUS VIDEO)
April 6th, 2020

In today's episode of Cooking with Joke, Jack spergs about finding beans in the store, uses tomato "pure-ieeee" in chili, labels turmeric (one of the most pungent and overwhelming flavours known to man) as "tasteless", and uses bags of decaying, poorly smoked meat in his chili.

arthurdaley

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1217486

April 6th, 2020

In today's episode of Cooking with Joke, Jack spergs about finding beans in the store, uses tomato "pure-ieeee" in chili, labels turmeric (one of the most pungent and overwhelming flavours known to man) as "tasteless", and uses bags of decaying, poorly smoked meat in his chili.
As a regular cook and researcher of many traditional Indian curries, the amount of turmeric Jack used would be the equivalent of what you'd use making 100 curries! It's very rare you'd use even a teaspoon in curry. That chilly must have tasted bitter!

Slimy Time

Read 'em and weep
kiwifarms.net
Rate me exceptional, but I googled it, and how in the fuck would you go about suing a country? Everything I read was essentially, "yeah, you can try, and then they'll laugh at you because how the hell are they supposed to control what you do in your home country?"

I suppose it's a good thing we never see Jack get into slapfights; he can't afford the blood pressure increase.
I guess it would depend on which country is suing which, but then you are probably getting into quid pro quo territory - accept the lawsuit or you won't get any aid from us.

China will just laugh this off. They have their hands in so many pockets its not funny. I've never thought the use of international law to be useful, it's all about the economic and military power. The law is all well and good, but if it can't be enforced, what use is it?

Dave Meltzer

kiwifarms.net
Jack might be losing his sense of taste if he thinks turmeric is tasteless. Might be time to get a coronavirus test. He's always had the palate of an alley cat but saying something as pungent as turmeric is tasteless is taking it to another level.

It is a good idea to eat turmeric for the health benefits. Throwing it into a giant pot with sausage and pulled pork defeats that purpose though.

Last edited:

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1217486

April 6th, 2020

I'm triggered that he calls cubed pork "pulled pork".

Holy shit he's got the Rona. One of the symptoms is lack of taste, so him dumping half a spice rack is telling.

salmonellajack

kiwifarms.net
As a regular cook and researcher of many traditional Indian curries, the amount of turmeric Jack used would be the equivalent of what you'd use making 100 curries! It's very rare you'd use even a teaspoon in curry. That chilly must have tasted bitter!
I cook with tumeric and for a curry for 3 people I use half a spoon of Tumeric. Jack's chili must have been completely inedible with the quantity of Tumeric he used

Quixotic Man

From Another Place
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure Jack thinks almost every take out order is messed up. No place could meet his standard for what counts as an appropriate amount of extra dressing.
Holy fuck, I know that Jack drowns everything in dressing, but I have never seen a man so angry about not having enough sauce.
Just for reference, those to go containers usually hold 2 (sometimes 3) fluid ounces of sauce. A standard bottle of dressing has either 12 or 16 ounces of dressing. Of course they are going to charge you extra when you want half a fucking bottle per salad.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Actually I bet he's using like 10 year old opened-once McCormick's tumeric he got from his moms house or something when she tried one recipe that called for a quarter teaspoon--so it probably is flavorless, and he just thinks all food is like that because he's used to shit cooking, like his freezerburned brisket.

Misaki Nakahara

Personally killed 18 transwomen-of-colour
kiwifarms.net
Jack's tastebuds have long been blown to shit by his own cooking and the stacks of "keto friendly" pepperoni pizzas he consumes.

On that note, I'd love to see Jack do an Indian curry. He'd fuck it up so bad, it would be hysterical.