Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Based on how jack reads shit on signs and in menus i think he is functionally illiterate

Am I interpreting this wrong, or is Jack saying he holds a bible study class? Like the same guy who wears his hatred for reading like a Cesarean wreath and uses intelligence as an insult, holding a bible interpretation class.

This is a new chapter for the Jack book, that's for sure.
Is it possible that Jack would give bible lessons despite never having actually read the bible?
lol, from what I've read here, it's exactly what he'd do

stets

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, he has the equipment he uses for his videos in the description. Anyone know whether or not the stuff on the list is good?
He has one of the best consumer-level cameras you can buy without spending an insane amount of money. It’s an older model, but it still cost around a grand when new. He has enough good equipment that a moderately technical person could produce a really quality product, but Jack’s execution is absolutely abysmal.

Scented Candle

Tying The Knot With My Dog
kiwifarms.net
He has one of the best consumer-level cameras you can buy without spending an insane amount of money. It’s an older model, but it still cost around a grand when new. He has enough good equipment that a moderately technical person could produce a really quality product, but Jack’s execution is absolutely abysmal.
I think my favorite thing about this is the fact that he has the equipment to make pretty decent, even high quality, video but he renders everything out in 720p because 1080 "takes too long".

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
I think my favorite thing about this is the fact that he has the equipment to make pretty decent, even high quality, video but he renders everything out in 720p because 1080 "takes too long".
What the hell is he in such a rush for? He's lucky if he hits 10,000 views on his new videos. And cooking videos tend to be pretty evergreen, although Jack's are more akin to a dead pine tree.

• Agree
Reactions: Adamska

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
jack feels necessary to tell everyone not to plant mysterious seeds being mailed to them

"that's like someone mailing you a donut in the mail and you eat it....no one would do that." yeah you would fatty, don't lie to yourself

conspiracist jack in full force today. "china's trying to destroy us from the inside...that's one way. it started with the virus...that wasn't successful....maybe its the chinese govt getting back for trying to ban tiktok...they're mad because someone stood up to them after all these years because of the trade wars."

more conspiracies. "i guarantee you before the election, we'll get hit with something else.....right now is the quiet before the storm." uhhhh....we've been in a storm for the past 5 months you dumb fuck

"i prayed for obama and clinton." lol sure you did jack

"i remember when i was a kid, if you said anything bad about the president it was against the law." did jack grow up in maoist china?

jack is triggered as hell over the kathy griffin tweet from a few years ago where she held up a fake bloody trump head and claims it was illegal

"once i get out of this cast, i'm gonna work on being more creative with merchandise, with videos"

"if you have authentic recipes, don't send me anything that's been americanized." like when someone told you to do a curry recipe and you made curry chicken salad?

"the membrane holds the ribs together"

jack has a video on "how to make the perfect burger" coming up

jack doesn't want to do a video on smashburgers because other youtubers have already done it

"china was regenerating a virus and it got out of the lab and infected the whole world"

someone tells jack they planted the mystery seeds and jack admonishes the person and says "consider the safety of others." LOL, this is coming from the same guy who refuses to wear a mask

"the truth always surfaces on the internet"

and that's all i can take. no way i can sit through over an hour of this shit

Lenzperkins

kiwifarms.net
Jack brought up his New Orleans trip and it's pretty much safe to say from his recent videos has fallen off the Keto diet and his trip to New Orleans will do much damage to his health. He and Tammy will scarf down a dozen beignets in a sitting, and all the carbs he will be eating from the roux alone. Sounds like a bad plan for him.

The Cum Consumer

kiwifarms.net
one of the few instances of tammy drinking alcohol on video

this was well before they moved to TN and decided they needed to fit in with the other fake christians
Why wouldn't Christians drink? There's literally an entire story in the Bible where Jesus turns water to wine so everybody at a wedding can get turnt.
Is it possible that Jack would give bible lessons despite never having actually read the bible?
lol, from what I've read here, it's exactly what he'd do
He actually has a Christian channel called Eye to Eye. Most of it is boring bullshit but sometimes he says something just mind-boggling stupid.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
Why wouldn't Christians drink? There's literally an entire story in the Bible where Jesus turns water to wine so everybody at a wedding can get turnt.

He actually has a Christian channel called Eye to Eye. Most of it is boring bullshit but sometimes he says something just mind-boggling stupid.
ever since they moved to TN, jack and tammy love bragging about the fact that they don't drink alcohol

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
ever since they moved to TN, jack and tammy love bragging about the fact that they don't drink alcohol
Which is stupid, because Sumner County (where Hendersonville is at) is one of the only 'wet' counties in TN, in which there are no restrictions to the sale of alcohol.

A majority of TN requires food sales in addition to the sale of alcohol, at a 30:70 ratio respectively.

Unenthused

kiwifarms.net
jack feels necessary to tell everyone not to plant mysterious seeds being mailed to them

"that's like someone mailing you a donut in the mail and you eat it....no one would do that." yeah you would fatty, don't lie to yourself

conspiracist jack in full force today. "china's trying to destroy us from the inside...that's one way. it started with the virus...that wasn't successful....maybe its the chinese govt getting back for trying to ban tiktok...they're mad because someone stood up to them after all these years because of the trade wars."

someone tells jack they planted the mystery seeds and jack admonishes the person and says "consider the safety of others." LOL, this is coming from the same guy who refuses to wear a mask
"Don't plant the mystery seeds, Jack fans! They're COVID SEEDS! China ships them to innocent Americans to plant, and all of a sudden they now have COVID PLANTS that will GIVE YOU COVID!!! All because Donald Trump (god bless that man, amen) banned Tik-Tok! So when you get those commie seeds, do not plant them. Consider the safety of others...except when it comes to face masks!"

LetterlandMafia

Foreclose on me one more time
kiwifarms.net
The virus was created by China to harm America for standing up to them. Also, you don’t need to wear a mask because the virus isn’t that harmful.

Okay, Jack.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't be fucked to do a runthrough on the pot pie. The moment he put in the cream of chicken soup gloop and milk in the mix I just had to turn away it was that hideous.

My experience with them though means I can state that he didn't even do a lazy man's version, which would've been to just get fucking pie crusts to make it after say buying some pre-shredded chicken and a couple canned veg you like and then just sautee them a bit in butter and add cream and stock if you wish. Then fill the fucker, put the crust on top, and bake.
"the membrane holds the ribs together"
Only a glutton would give a shit that they could cram more ribmeat down their gob by having it forcibly stick to that awful shit. No wonder Tammy hates your prophet Jack. You worship food as your god, but fail to get how much worse ribs taste with that on.
jack has a video on "how to make the perfect burger" coming up
Which varies a lot and I'm curious to see how he cocks this up. I already predict he'll be using his diabetes rolls, err, King's Hawaiian rolls. Probably refuse to melt the fucking cheese too like he does with a lot of these.
jack doesn't want to do a video on smashburgers because other youtubers have already done it
Nah, it's clear Fat Jack doesn't want to do smash burgers because it would take two hands to properly smash down the burger and he's a fat narcissist who ruined his body. The bigger reason is because you have to restrict the size of the burger to be able to smash them and he hates small portions.