• ”i've actually been talking to authorities about internet crime since january 19, 1999 and haven't gotten a fucking thing done.”

Lolcow Jacob Sockness / Michiro Hutaki / Agian Siin / Jacob JS / Darkseed2012 / RamleIronHeartExceptional Occultist/UFOlogist on a Tugboat, Tranny Chaser, CWC Stalker

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by neural, Sep 29, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. Why does anybody "need" care bear costumes and dragon onsies?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    James Howlett

James Howlett I'm the best at what I do.

kiwifarms.is
  2. What dipshit decided to make them in adult sizes?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. Someone who realized they could sell them at outrageously jacked up prices to degenerates and make lots of money.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  4. I love how Chris is straight up ignoring him.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    BipolarPon

BipolarPon Three GAY Caballeros

kiwifarms.is
  5. Claims to have been a rent boy for some old pervert.

Comes off as smug about it.

"Yeah, that's how we major league homos roll."

• Like Like x 4
    #285 Big Nasty, Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    Big Nasty

Big Nasty very large animal feces on property

kiwifarms.is
  6. I'm not willing to give up my housing for anyone. My sugar daddy knows I won't move. My cheap rent is well worth defending at all costs. He doesn't mind me chasing Chris either, actually wants me to do so because he knows he'll die long before I do.
    Some guys will actually pay to get their hands on me. This is San Francisco after all, everything is here. Sex is too easy to get, I learned long ago in my early 20s that I want something stable, a deeper emotional connection with a certain someone. Now that my dream girl is Chris, I hope this one pans out. The tranny bar is fun, but they all neurotypicals. They just treat me like a lost child, but Chris could be the one, an equal or something. Two crazy peas in a pod.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 9
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Deviant Deviant x 1
    Jacob Sockness

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.is
  7. if only there's away to make chris notice you :smug:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    hood LOLCOW

hood LOLCOW The Masketta Vet
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  8. I could do things to force a response, but that would be messed up, even on my level. I could just mail myself to her. I would rather her reach out first than me having to do all the work. As much as I love her, I'll wait.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Jacob Sockness

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.is
  9. Your obsession with autistic and trans people is even more messed up, than the occult stuff you do. Have you ever visited a therapist?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    BipolarPon

kiwifarms.is
  10. The only thing this fat fuck could conjure is a take-out food order. Gross.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Stanley_Buttkiss

Stanley_Buttkiss Fashionably late to parties I wasn't invited to.

kiwifarms.is
  11. I had several therapists over the 18 years of my occult practice. They couldn't help me, the first guy told me to turn in Agian Siin for her crimes. I did and nothing came of it. The second guy dealt mostly with my private life and finding a relationship, something I pursued outside of my magical life. I had a sugar daddy in secret the whole time. Not un til the very end did they find out I had a daddy. My daddy is well aware of my dynamics with the occult and fully supports me. I guess he more therapist now that I've given up help at the Regional Centers in California.

I know I should have done this long ago, but I missed this few days.
    1: Jesse is a criminal and deserves the absolute worst I could put upon him. I did the spell once and left it at that, knowing full well it would not manifest.
    2: I met Basira in the 2003 at a bar. I made a sock account for her to be in my coven, she did some messed up stuff, got the police at my house once, I kick her out and shut down the sock account she used. She reactivated it in 2012 or so and continued to attempt to get me dragged into her shit.
    3: I am just starting to work on Christine when it comes to love spells. Her head will warp plenty with depression until she sees the destination of her quest.
    4: Rokat Empire is a combination of human cultures, Japan is only the closest thing to clothing styles, but the Rokat have European Theater and Middle Eastern dining traditions. Houses in old cities are Victorian in overall appearance.
    5: My drag or whatever is just my own creation based on Puthadian ideals. Puthade is a city state on Kidasuna.
    6: She could claim the whole empire if she were to marry me and join the Hitikara Clan. I don't want the power, I just want to practice magic with my pals. If she communicates with me often enough now, she could claim the throne now after a wedding at SF City Hall takes place. No matter what happens, the Tri-Flame Council will prevent her from building all her sister dimensions in material anyways.
    7: The Love Boat would lose, but will have the backing of the Rokat Empire which would see the Death Star destroyed within an hour of the first encounter. Darth Vader would be dethroned within a few days and his assets liquidated by the Rokat Empire. Puthade is a lawless prefecture, no laws at all, so it's a place the Empire will defend at all costs.
    8: The Philippines was just an opportunity like the US was with Trump. Dictators are just a product of a higher evil. It has to do with my years of ranting about drugs and gangs in my channeling sessions. The aliens as a whole decided they heard enough and decided to act. Russia and North Korea are also tools in their plan.
    9: My music can only be obtained in person. The tracks are in my offline computer for safe keeping. Sorry, but I never completed the album because I left Creative Growth before I could finish it. As of now, I will never finish the album, my mind isn't where it was back then. Kiwi Farms and my crush of Christine ended that.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 1
    • Deviant Deviant x 1
    #291 Jacob Sockness, Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2018
    Jacob Sockness

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.is
  12. More like you don't have a sugar daddy in the 1st place.

• Agree Agree x 6
    neural

neural #MakeTheFootClanGreatAgain
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  13. If you knew how Public Housing works, you would know why I refuse to budge on my housing situation. No matter how much daddy has, I'm keeping my housing. It got housing no matter what as long as I pay the rent. I got $269 here in San Francisco and why would I give that up for some daddy that isn't going to outlive me? My daddy isn't a millionaire, his wealth won;t see me off into the death. I'm in the will for 52k, enough for 5 years off the tugboat. I'm just being smart and keeping my housing. Christine would probably go get a penthouse and burn through it within a year. I'm staying put, I got housing for the rest of life, why would a smart fuck give that up?

• Optimistic  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    Jacob Sockness

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.is
  14. You could still pay the small rent and keep the apartment while living somewhere else on your sugar daddy's dime.

But you don't, because you don't have one.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    neural

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  15. I'm an autistic exceptional individual, I need my space as well. Daddy loves his football and having his other rich palls around. I met them already, very boring people. They like me and all, but I find them boring. We keep a balance of my place and his place. His friends baby me too much and I can only stand so much of it. After seven years, we came upon a balance and all to what works best for us. He refuses to move to Public Housing and I refuse to move with him. I'm stable here and for life. I'm not Christine, I'm not a greedy fuck, I just want my hugs from my moms, uncles and aunties, all daddy's friend are my family. They see my exceptionalism and think nothing of it. Daddy gets praises from them for taking me in. It's a weird relationship, but we found a balance.

When it comes to my Christine stuff, daddy will still be alive and Barb dead, she'll need a real friend, something she'll never find because the trolls destroyed her soul. Daddy said I can chase Chris because she'll be my safe place when he dies. I guess that will never happen.

When I first found Chris Chan, I only knew about her male persona, I thought she would just be the perfect playmate like Alicia Salazar was. I could be my goofy self and all. It turns out, my heart sweet was ruined and twisted into a TS form that I would find extremely attractive. I knew she was born a dude, but I don't care about the meat bag, I just care about the soul within. I'm probably the least shallow fuck that lives on Earth.

I have lots of moms, plenty of uncles, I'm a good boy and have a huge family of loves. Daddy says I'm beyond spoiled rotten by my moms and uncles. Neural, you'll never be spoiled like me.

• Autistic  x 5
    • Horrifying  x 2
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Powerlevel  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    #295 Jacob Sockness, Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2018
    Jacob Sockness

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.is
  16. Has anyone else noticed this guy's has been ramping up his use of cwc-isms and kiwi slang (heartsweet, exceptional, etc.)? It's almost like you can tell how much further into the cwcipedia he's read each day. Same with the ageplay jargon. Compare the last 5 posts he's made with the first 5 posts of the jacob js account.

Jacob, how do you justify referring to Chris as your "heartsweet" and a "greedy fuck" and claim to "only care about soul within" in the same night?

Also, you mentioned you hate Jesse for not just being cooler than you, but for stealing money. What will you do after you read about Chris stealing money from his parents?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    James Howlett

James Howlett I'm the best at what I do.

kiwifarms.is
  17. D--Does this mean @neural won't be uploading pics of himself squished into an ill-fitting Funshine Bear onesie (for any reason other than he lost a fucking high-stakes bet)??

And that he won't accompany such photos w walls of text about his True & Honest Adventures in Letch-Lusting after what's basically a really tall & fat five year-old?

Choose your answer carefully.. I'm fragile.

(:_(

• Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Nurse Ratchet

Nurse Ratchet That Mickey Mouse has grown up a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  18. I want to see how @Jacob Sockness feels about Chris ignoring him, I think he wants Chris for his tugboat because he has no sugar daddy.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    neural

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  19. There you go!

• Agree Agree x 4
    BipolarPon

kiwifarms.is
  20. So what did his daughter do to deserve being raped to death, you sick weirdo?

• Feels Feels x 8
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
Tags:
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.