Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers; Cucked by a Chicken Sandwich

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

General Gunther

Gallia's Original War Hero
kiwifarms.net
An obviously autistic vicsped retardedly tried to demand that fat landwhale cunt to apologize to Vic
When will these fucking idiots learn that shit is not gonna work?
View attachment 2362317
View attachment 2362319View attachment 2362320

View attachment 2362322

View attachment 2362325View attachment 2362328
View attachment 2362331View attachment 2362332

View attachment 2362348

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Abel weirdom really trying to judge how someone else looks? Being active in reeeing out on twitter don't make you an insider fuckwit
The only community where he's an insider is the community of people found to be too legally retarded to be held responsible for the crimes they commit.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An obviously autistic vicsped retardedly tried to demand that fat landwhale cunt to apologize to Vic
When will these fucking idiots learn that shit is not gonna work?
View attachment 2362317
View attachment 2362319View attachment 2362320

View attachment 2362322

View attachment 2362325View attachment 2362328
View attachment 2362331View attachment 2362332

View attachment 2362348
To the autistic speds in ISWV: Stop emulating Spirit, Jr. You're not helping anybody.
To Jamie Marchi, @MarzGurl, and Abel: You're miserably fat and you'll continue to be so until you get off Twitter.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Disparaging a black man who's doing honest work doesn't seem very woke for the rabidly feminist Marchi.

Also a reference to the thread subtitle "wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers."
:story:
Well that's her problem. Feminists have always hated black men. They bitched and moaned that black men got to vote before a white woman. They've never forgot about that and deep down still consider black men to be no better than animals.

Lone Outsider

Enjoy your life as a laughing stock.
kiwifarms.net
Well that's her problem. Feminists have always hated black men. They bitched and moaned that black men got to vote before a white woman. They've never forgot about that and deep down still consider black men to be no better than animals.
And yet some of them are desperate for the Black D. Honestly these women are not correct it sometimes makes me think back to Mel Gibsons rant. Regardless these statements just show who racist she is. I remember Peppermonster also being a racist so I guess that ginger + feminism = guaranteed nigger hatter.

To the autistic speds in ISWV: Stop emulating Spirit, Jr. You're not helping anybody.
To Jamie Marchi, @MarzGurl, and Abel: You're miserably fat and you'll continue to be so until you get off Twitter.
They will all remain fat even after they leave, they need their copium.

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
You know listening to Marchi's performances in various things, I can tell she plays snobby, wannbe mean girls because she probably wasn't able to be a snobby mean girl during her high school years.
Half of these people involved in taking down Vic must've had terrible years in high school (It's seen from what Sabat used to look like) and want to now use the workplace to get their fill.
Fellow Kiwis do we have confirmation about when the hair-pulling incident took place? If Jamie cut her hair to Karen length like Kareonica then there is no way that Vic could've pulled her hair like she said it because he would've had to grab a bunch of skin on the back of her scalp to do it.

Mister Y2

Mister Y too
kiwifarms.net
Fellow Kiwis do we have confirmation about when the hair-pulling incident took place? If Jamie cut her hair to Karen length like Kareonica then there is no way that Vic could've pulled her hair like she said it because he would've had to grab a bunch of skin on the back of her scalp to do it.
The way Vic described the interaction in his deposition, Jamie's hair were long enough to be grabed.

Monica, on the other hand, alledged that he pulled her hair when they were too short to do so.

sciön

kiwifarms.net
Ms. Marchi will be a guest at Ecchi Expo, an 18+ event.

1628292439900.png

1628292945700.png1628292981300.png1628293563600.png1628293070000.png

VIPs get pantsu. No word on whether they are used or not.
1628293787400.png

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2420376
View attachment 2420396View attachment 2420400View attachment 2420431View attachment 2420404

View attachment 2420451
What the fuck is this visual cancer? I think I lost vision after seeing this nightmare fuel. Oh, and look at the VIP merchandise. "VIP tentacle keychain". How cute.

Lone Outsider

Enjoy your life as a laughing stock.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2420376
View attachment 2420396View attachment 2420400View attachment 2420431View attachment 2420404

View attachment 2420451
Image if someone leaks the nasty shit she will be doing there. I recommend getting a bag ready and not eating anything for the last 36 hours if that does happen.

TheClappening

It's good!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Image if someone leaks the nasty shit she will be doing there. I recommend getting a bag ready and not eating anything for the last 36 hours if that does happen.
Ty would love that if it comes back on appeal.

Ty talks about about showing a Tarrant county jury things like Highschool DXD and Panty & Stocking. Imagine if he added vomit-inducing clips from this con during the pendency of an ongoing lawsuit.

"This woman was offended because my client complimented her hair. And now here is a clip of her sucking a dildo on a panel."

Ty would love that if it comes back on appeal.

Ty talks about about showing a Tarrant county jury things like Highschool DXD and Panty & Stocking. Imagine if he added vomit-inducing clips from this con during the pendency of an ongoing lawsuit.

"This woman was offended because my client complimented her hair. And now here is a clip of her sucking a dildo on a panel."
To be frank, the defendants all seem to be living like it is all over and done. It reminds me of people who put everything on plastic, then just get more when they max it out--damn the future.

They are most likely correct, though, and they will probably suffer little to no consequences, but that would make it all the better if it does come back.

Please, O Universe, be maximum entertainment!

sciön

kiwifarms.net
The two leading ladies are at NWA Comic Con. It's clear who wants to be there and who doesn't. Monica gets up close and personal with the fans. She's affectionate and fun. Jamie is barely able to contain her contempt on camera. She really doesn't want any of these weebs to touch her. She does put her best foot forward, but it's only to obscure how fat she is. You can see her turning to the side in con photos from 2019 and 2020, so it's definitely not a covid thing.

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

Who wore it worse?
1628404586600.png
s.jpg

Last edited:

TheClappening

It's good!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We may be getting a Rial x Marchi podcast dealing with the truth of their experience as well as the general misogyny in the entertainment industry.

View attachment 2424965
View attachment 2424967

View attachment 2424973
1. Stop simping, Ron. Jamie already has Jack.

2. Please do this podcast. Defame Vic further during the pendency of a defamation lawsuit. Ron has already dug his own grave if it comes back on appeal with his insane ravings. Only fair that you join him too