Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers; Cucked by a Chicken Sandwich

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Digital_Disaster

kiwifarms.net
Chupp is a joke, letting her go when the evidence was right in front of him...Speaking of, he refused to look at any of the evidence because he didn't want to be bothered with it..I hope that it doesn't go back to him and someone who is competent is dealing with it now...Not holding my breath though. We all know how the justice system simps for abusive women.

TheClappening

Russian slap fighting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chupp is a joke, letting her go when the evidence was right in front of him...Speaking of, he refused to look at any of the evidence because he didn't want to be bothered with it..I hope that it doesn't go back to him and someone who is competent is dealing with it now...Not holding my breath though. We all know how the justice system simps for abusive women.
Chupp doesn't understand the TCPA. He ruled equally badly in the opposite direction when he ruled that negative Google/Yelp reviews were actionable defamation not covered by the TCPA.

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chupps laziness & ineptitude aside, Marchi was a Longshot other than being toxic on twitter & antics dodging papers the case against her was weak,but I wanted so bad to see her fatass deposed, knowing her personality she have likely acted like a idiot during deposition & ending up proving vics case.
She still can be deposed and almost certainly will be if the case comes back, just not as a party.

TheClappening

Russian slap fighting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Besides Corona-Chan, what is holding them back? The deadline is way over..Hopefully this will pay off in the end.
The courts have no hard deadline.

Other than that, I'm sure there was some combination of

"Oh fuck, this is anime."
"Oh fuck, there's how many pages in the clerk's record?"
"Oh fuck, it's Chupp."

Digital_Disaster

kiwifarms.net
The courts have no hard deadline.

Other than that, I'm sure there was some combination of

"Oh fuck, this is anime."
"Oh fuck, there's how many pages in the clerk's record?"
"Oh fuck, it's Chupp."
My bad, I'm not exactly completely familiar with how these things go. I was under the assumption that there was. But anyway, I really do hope this comes back soon. And I hope that Chupp is not the one to handle it.

TheClappening

Russian slap fighting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My bad, I'm not exactly completely familiar with how these things go. I was under the assumption that there was. But anyway, I really do hope this comes back soon. And I hope that Chupp is not the one to handle it.
If it does come back, it still goes back to Chupp for trial.

Vic's case is second or third oldest without a decision. Hopefully sometime soon.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And I hope that Chupp is not the one to handle it.
If anything comes back, he will be. Unfortunately, he is the district judge.
Be thankful that he did not get a spot on the Appellate Court.
As for Jamie, I hope the accusations she did do come back.
No fact-finding was done in regards to it and I would hate for her skirt by with a technicality.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
If anything comes back, he will be. Unfortunately, he is the district judge.
Be thankful that he did not get a spot on the Appellate Court.
As for Jamie, I hope the accusations she did do come back.
No fact-finding was done in regards to it and I would hate for her skirt by with a technicality.
She'll probably skate on this. Life ain't fair like that.

She'll still be an obese, self-loathing nobody, heading for the wall at terminal velocity, though.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net

She'll still be an obese, self-loathing nobody, heading for the wall at terminal velocity, though.
Yeah,unfortunately that's why people act like her they know there's absolutely no consequences for their behavior,they've only became more vocal & let their true personality out after trump & that type of behavior became acceptable.

albert the programmer

Computer programmer at work
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Wings of Redemption has more charisma than MarzGurl at this point, and I did not think that was possible.

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
Only known photo of Jamie in high school that could be found.
She doesn't look all that different from now.

fd3fd78606e6700098e2558800c00d9d.png