Janae Rose💔🥀 / John Bates / jbates38 / King John Bates - Delusional trans drama whore and aspiring rapper

• DDoS is active again.

Jann_Hörn

Danke Yung Hurn, du bist der Beste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The promised KF video:

Original:
Archive (480p):
View attachment 1961783
Was in the middle of dl-ing, rip

His "infiltration" of the site, what a normal fag.
1614650177877.png

Otherwise normal accusations against the forums, trans people driven to suicide, "conservatives are a virus", etc.

Last edited:

Don Juan El Tardo

What a long strange trip it's been
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The promised KF video:

Original:
Archive (480p):
View attachment 1961783
"Infiltrated Kiwi Farms" :story: That would imply you made an effort to hide who you were and went in a restricted area.

I bet as soon as his delusional ass comes back here and sees there is a detailed thread about him on here, there will be a chimpout.

Scolopendra Dramatica

kiwifarms.net
Ahhh a thread for young master Bates, how wonderful to see yung blud move up in the world, showing us all that you needn't be hard or cool or even based in reality to be a rapper!

Also isn't it funny how much energy trannies put into hating other trannies. If only they could use that enthusiasm elsewhere in their lives.

MoneyXmaker

kiwifarms.net
Looks like our Favorite Troony Toon rapper released a song today.

Also I found the video where Blaire White reacts to Janae, along with other classic Troons like ITS MA’AM

Last edited by a moderator:

Revo

Today, the headlines. Tomorrow, hard times.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The promised KF video:

Original:
Archive (480p):
View attachment 1961783
And here I thought "vapid commentary over mediocre gameplay" went the way of the dodo.

0:25 - So close to understanding the appeal of the forum, and yet so far.

0:52 - Just reading the Wikipedia article like every other vapid commentary video.

1:36 - Because we have rules against bothering people directly, we encourage bothering people directly. This logic makes sense, apparently.

1:50 - He "infertrated" Kiwifarms, which is an admirable feat which requires setting up a free account and maybe clicking on an email.

1:59 - "I ended up being banned." So much for infiltration. Only feasible way you can get banned from Kiwifarms is if you draw as much attention to yourself as possible, i.e. the opposite of covert infiltration.

2:03 - "They said I got banned for being too normal." Sounds like a mercy ban for somebody trying too hard to draw attention to themselves.

2:33 - "People are fucking with me because I'm, like, charismatic." That's not how charisma works.

2:40 - Basically, "I only ever saw people not trying to bother lolcows but I'm going to assume there are that don't."

4:30 - The person answering his request for an interview states many members left the forum because of the I.P. leak, but I genuinely can't think of a single person who did.

4:50 - He states he was going to try becoming more informed, but decided not to. Great detective work.

5:10 - Complaining about republicans.

9:00 - "Whenever a trans person is weird, it seems to be, like, a bigger issue." Perhaps when they're being weird, they're weirder than when other people are weird? Read most threads on trans individuals and you'll notice not only are they weirder than people with threads who are literally insane, they're weirder more often.

10:05 - This is the dumbest logic. He claims you can't say somebody is weird because science legitimizes them, as if you can't say a person suffering from schizophrenia acts strange because it's a medically classified disorder.

I give this a 2/10. Very rambling, not informative enough to be interesting, but not dumb enough to be entertaining.

EveyDwyer

#StuffYourBras4ILJ
kiwifarms.net
The promised KF video:

Original:
Archive (480p):
View attachment 1961783

She thinks Kiwi Farms is obsessed with trannies? She should go to patriots.win, formerly thedonald.win. Here I get cause a lot of cows are troons and a lot of troons are cows but on there they bring up trannies all the time for like no reason.

Listening to this video reminded me of listened to a child talk. You know how they just ramble on and on for what seems like forever? Yeah, that.

Revo

Today, the headlines. Tomorrow, hard times.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She thinks Kiwi Farms is obsessed with trannies? She should go to patriots.win, formerly thedonald.win. Here I get cause a lot of cows are troons and a lot of troons are cows but on there they bring up trannies all the time for like no reason.

Listening to this video reminded me of listened to a child talk. You know how they just ramble on and on for what seems like forever? Yeah, that.
> She
:story:

Jann_Hörn

Danke Yung Hurn, du bist der Beste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He dropped a new Ep tonight. Feels like a waste of talent tbh probably would have gone somewhere if he didn’t Troon out so hard.
I’d disagree with that assessment. Any worth in that EP would have come from making the beats, which I doubt he did seeing as all his songs before this are produced by others. Additionally his style of rapping pre and post transition is just like the thousands of other SoundCloud rappers, loud, obnoxious, and lacking any finesse to make me want to hear it again.

Making it as a rapper is a fool’s game, unless you have real extreme talent or become a plant based on an image. Almost all those who rap now are products of the industry, real ones always die young.

MoneyXmaker

kiwifarms.net
I’d disagree with that assessment. Any worth in that EP would have come from making the beats, which I doubt he did seeing as all his songs before this are produced by others. Additionally his style of rapping pre and post transition is just like the thousands of other SoundCloud rappers, loud, obnoxious, and lacking any finesse to make me want to hear it again.

Making it as a rapper is a fool’s game, unless you have real extreme talent or become a plant based on an image. Almost all those who rap now are products of the industry, real ones always die young.
It’s actually pretty good if you listen to a lot of midwestern rap, Chicago rap, drill etc.