Janae Rose💔🥀 / John Bates / jbates38 / King John Bates - Delusional trans drama whore and aspiring rapper

• DDoS is active again.

Jann_Hörn

Danke Yung Hurn, du bist der Beste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trend riding continues, Super Straight is super transphobic

EP was a flop, only managing 61 views

MoneyXmaker

kiwifarms.net
I find it funny af y’all said ion Infiltrated the site cuz I revealed that I was on the site. I been posting wit this account for a min now and I’ve been getting clout too lol. Got 50 likes on a post. It’s so easy to fake being all cuz you all use the same cult ass language fuckin weirdos.
C5CB1662-AD4D-4FA8-B9FD-6910D9FCCBFD.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Pauly Snore

"Acting" in terrible movies since 1988
kiwifarms.net
I find it funny af y’all said ion Infiltrated the site cuz I revealed that I was on the site. I been posting wit this account for a min now and I’ve been getting clout too lol. Got 50 likes on a post. It’s so easy to fake being all cuz you all use the same cult ass language fuckin weirdos.

Based on your profile you got a majority of likes on posts in which you doxxed yourself. I feel like this requires repeating myself, you got likes because you voluntarily provided kiwifarms with information about yourself which they then used to create a thread about you. If you are just wanting to chill around on the internet as you claim then why are you creating drama for yourself and then acting like it's some big deal when we give you some fake internet points? Why do you feel the need to be yet another youtube drama channel? Just chill the fuck out and unplug from the system every once in a while, you'll rot your brain if you continue down this path of constantly monitoring what some autists and spergs are saying online just so you can create manufactured drama content for youtube.

Jann_Hörn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for finally revealing yourself I was getting impatient in posting your new twitter.

Real twitter: https://twitter.com/F12Bw // https://archive.md/8s7fc

Delusional and I think the last tweet is Ebonics for Vaush blocking him
1615295056629.png

Twitter profile banner (in b4 ban)
1615295085683.png

Last edited:

Neko GF

Waiting for Spooky Month
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A not so surprising fact about our good friend:

Original:
Archive (1080p):

A little reminder:

Last edited:

Jann_Hörn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another Blaire White #exposed video

It has been 2 years since his 1 second interaction with Blaire, for which he blames his YouTube channel being taken down despite having no evidence. Posting images like this surely has nothing to do with it.
1615574940460.png

Snuckening

KiwiFarms.com
kiwifarms.net
who's here from the stream lol
this guy is fucking retarded, glad he was banned but also a little sad we won't get more funnies on here from him
also he apparently is socking. fucking retard.
View attachment 1991369
Yeah, I say we unban him, if only for the entertainment value. Ban him from individual threads, if he's really shitting them up. But cow-in-thread threads are a magical gift, which shouldn't be rejected lightly.

Cedric_Eff

S-C-E-X, sex. Ya had to find out about it, didn't
kiwifarms.net
who's here from the stream lol
this guy is fucking retarded, glad he was banned but also a little sad we won't get more funnies on here from him
also he apparently is socking. fucking retard.
View attachment 1991369
Ya know, I’ve seen time and time again that these people always try to “Infiltrate” the farms. But none of them have succeeded at all.

Had

"he who increases knowledge increases sorrow"-1:18
kiwifarms.net
Looks like one of you fuckers are baiting them into showing how dumb they are
1615655162284.png

I've tried to send this link to an IQ test that I know is free and works but YouTube won't let me send it and keeps taking down the comment

Spoonge

Forget it Jake, it's Kiwi Farms
kiwifarms.net
Its going to try and come back. You know it. I know it. My fucking sock knows it.
Parking in this thread for attempt two at solid snaking into the Farms.

Jann_Hörn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Janae is having a mental breakdown today so no IQ vid or video on his thread w/Tyrone Gregory yet, beginning to think that video will never be made
1615733566196.png