• ”FIRED FROM LIFE!!!”

Law Japanese nurse poisoned elderly patients so she wouldn't have to deal with them dying on her shift

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by Dysnomia, Jul 11, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ma-hospital-deaths-ayumi-kuboki-a8442006.html

She didn't want to deal with the troublesome issue of bereaved relatives. So she just poisoned them with antiseptic solution. That way the next shift would have to deal with it. She did this to 20 patients. All of which she believed were going to die soon anyway.

Things started to look a little suspicious and autopsies were performed. Nurses had noticed bubbles in IV bags and later those bags were found to have puncture marks in them.

Imagine making it to 88 only to have a nurse poison you because she didn't want to deal with telling your family that you died. Imagine the suffering that went on.

Prior to 2015 Ayumi Kuboki worked at another hospital. But since most bodies get cremated the exact number of victims will likely never be known.

• Feels  x 25
    • Islamic Content  x 6
    • Horrifying  x 3
    • Optimistic  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    •  x 1
    Dysnomia

Dysnomia Danzai!

kiwifarms.is
  2. Was she wearing a ninja outfit when she did it?

You have to be dressed as a ninja or it doesn't work. It's a law.

• Like  x 5
    • Informative  x 3
    • Agree  x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    •  x 1
    #2 MuuMuu Bunnylips, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    MuuMuu Bunnylips

MuuMuu Bunnylips The Greatest Space Pirate In The Universe. Really!

kiwifarms.is
  3. That's very oriental.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Iodised Ant

Iodised Ant pregnant bearded japanese schoolgirl niggers

kiwifarms.is
  4. hopefully this nurse commits Seppuku soon.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Stoned Alex Jones

Stoned Alex Jones INFO-MANIA!!!

kiwifarms.is
  5. This isn't really enough story for an anime. It's more like a side plot. They should look at her friends and associates. One of them is probably an alien or something.

• Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    melty

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. This sounds like something I would do, down to the justification.

• Islamic Content  x 5
    •  x 3
    • Informative  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Powerlevel  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1
    ForgedBlades

ForgedBlades Milled wedges.

kiwifarms.is
  7. Wasn't this part of the plot to Night Shift Nurses?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip You! Not you, the guy behind you. You're next.

kiwifarms.is
  8. Sadly no, it’s not. She’s not the first of this particular breed. She’s not even the first to time it so the deaths, and related mess, cleanup, paperwork and questions, always happened on somebody else’s shift.

• Feels Feels x 6
    kiwifarms.is
  9. When I get old... if I get old, I'm not going into a home or a hospital to die at the hands of some fucking useless twat taking a Snapchat.

Nah, I plan on dying the way I lived; by doing a bunch of meth and coke and fucking a bunch of filthy whores and pointing my guns at piece of shit youths. #YOLO

• Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    PantsFreeZone

PantsFreeZone Smartest monkey on the spinning space rock

kiwifarms.is
  10. This nurse discovered a method to spend less government money on pensions! The officials hate her!

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  11. While I want to make jokes, nothing amusing is coming to me, so I'll take the darker approch and step back and think about what she said on a deeper level.

This bitch was a nurse, do no harm that creed? And then goes full DMV employee? well I don't want them to die when I'm working so ... you know that kills my lunch break? So I'll just murder people.

Jesus Christ what a fucking sociopath.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  12. I look forward to the 3 season anime adaptation of this story with gratuitous pantsu shots, demons, mechs and tentacles. It shall be called "Kill Nurse", which also her story comes up during a web search using that same phrase.

• Feels  x 3
    • Optimistic  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Late  x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  13. The Hippocratic Oath has been shat upon for decades, and this is just the latest blow.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    REGENDarySumanai

REGENDarySumanai Man of excellent taste

kiwifarms.is
  14. Once she's old and infirm, I'd love to see what her nurses think of her.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  15. I sentence her to become a nurse in china.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
  16. I mean, at the very least she could have waited a little longer than just two days to do the exact same thing to another patient...

• Like Like x 1
    cunt bucket

cunt bucket a cunt in a bucket

kiwifarms.is
  17. Start putting a few of these people in a room full of family members with weapons, broadcast it on the evening news, and see if this type of bullshit doesn't taper off.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Pablo Birmingham

Pablo Birmingham 3-Time State Champ

kiwifarms.is
  18. You joke. But after either Belgium or the Netherlands legalized Assisted Suicide, they started to notice a sudden uptick in "Suicides" by Nursing Home patients that were completely and utterly incapable of requesting such assistance or giving consent for it. The staff started quietly offing them like dogs in the pound because of "quality of Life". (Apparently offing the hardest to care for old folks greatly improved the staffs Quality of Life). It didn't get much media coverage because it went against the Narrative the media desired. But it was found in quite a number of government run health care facilities.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  19. They would have died soon anyway, who cares.

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Fagnasty

Fagnasty black person
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  20. These are the same kind of people who think babies aren't humans until they're born and it's okay to remove a "clump of cells". I mean human life to them is kinda cheap.

• Autistic Autistic x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.