Celebrity Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings / I Am Jazz - abusive mom forced him to troon out, tube tits, his vagina keeps falling apart

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
I didn't even notice that at first, but yeah it is. It made sense as a slogan when the issues were about decriminalizing homosexuality and advocating for legal gay marriage. Now however there are no laws preventing anyone from hooking up with a troon, people just don't want to, which is apparently a "human rights violation" ... lol yeah ok, remember when we used to use that term to mean illegal imprisonment by the Taliban and shit?
"I want to rape you by coercion and bullying and then cry and call myself a victim of human rights violations if you're disgusted."

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
> "The bra she created with the help of those she surveyed draws inspiration from mermaids, which she loves, and her childhood living in Florida. The result is a tie-dyed blue and purple V-neck with scalloped edges."

Unsurprisingly, despite raving about how wonderful it is, they haven't thought fit to publish a picture of it. The best you'll get is a side-shot of it being poked at by designers in the video:

Jazz sized out of anything that looks like that months, if not years ago. He needs some industrial straps, cups for miles, four or five hook job.

The video is also Caitlyn-Jenner level vapid about how bras should make you feel feminine and uWu. I suspect the objective of "make boy feel girly" is not what most women go for in a bra, instead favoring the grimmer "strap 'em down good" (although that sentiment probably gets you transed into a man these days).
> "The bra she created with the help of those she surveyed draws inspiration from mermaids, which she loves, and her childhood living in Florida. The result is a tie-dyed blue and purple V-neck with scalloped edges."

Unsurprisingly, despite raving about how wonderful it is, they haven't thought fit to publish a picture of it. The best you'll get is a side-shot of it being poked at by designers in the video:

Jazz sized out of anything that looks like that months, if not years ago. He needs some industrial straps, cups for miles, four or five hook job.

The video is also Caitlyn-Jenner level vapid about how bras should make you feel feminine and uWu. I suspect the objective of "make boy feel girly" is not what most women go for in a bra, instead favoring the grimmer "strap 'em down good" (although that sentiment probably gets you transed into a man these days).
They have an image in the official store:

IMG_20200915_154022.png

I'm not surprised this was made by Jazz, he seems to enjoy those type of designs and colors. Not the first time I've seen him use them. And, they're not really good for him, those big patterns make him look bigger. Why hasn't anybody helped him to look good? Girls often try to look the best, he's always dressing like his worst enemy buys her clothes.

Also, you can tell this bra was designed by someone who has no libido and no idea what is sexy.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
There was an instagram story Jazz posted the other day of him and Sander playing tennis and the moobs were flopping all over the place. No bra available can constrict them. Jazz also seemed less enthusiastic in this set of videos than ever before. Like all positivity was washed from his face despite it being a "look at how good I'm exercising!" video.
I wonder if Jazz ever looks at Sander and thinks "that could've been me." No surgery, no hormones, no dilation, no eating disorders, just running around, playing tennis, and eating whatever he wants with that 20-something male metabolism. Even as stunted as he is, children are entirely capable of envy...

Jazz's tits are too big for his size and age. What would actual women do in this situation? Either buy very specific type of bras that are uncomfortable but hold the breasts in their place or get a reduction.
Jazz's "tits" are the wrong shape for anything outside of Madonna's famous torpedo bra. It's tubular distended breast tissue, not an actual boob, meaning he's got the whole "fried egg on a nail" thing going on. Much like how getting no-depth SRS would defeat the purpose, giving Jazz a breast reduction would be undoing all their work turning him into a TRUE and HONEST wamman.

...what the fuck does a blue-and-white tie dye have to do with mermaids? I mean, the fish scale thing done with those arts and crafts discs is tacky as all hell, but at least it looks like scales (from a distance anyway.) This is... a tie dye. Nothing to do with mythological creatures, mermaids, fish, or even water besides being blue.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
...what the fuck does a blue-and-white tie dye have to do with mermaids? I mean, the fish scale thing done with those arts and crafts discs is tacky as all hell, but at least it looks like scales (from a distance anyway.) This is... a tie dye. Nothing to do with mythological creatures, mermaids, fish, or even water besides being blue.
I think it's supposed to look like the bottom of a pool when you're underwater, or maybe the surface as you look up, but yeah it's basically just regular tie-dye.

ChaChaHeels:BlackOnes

kiwifarms.net
Jazz is a pretty good example of how estrogen makes an average male person pudgy (especially when combined with castration). See also Rhys, Zach, Nikki Tutorials and this childhood transitioner who is a personal lolcow of mine (except I don’t actually laugh because paediatric transition isn’t funny, it’s fucking horrific).

Meet Hannah Philips, darling of Mermaids, clearly autistic, puberty blocked, now on cross hormones, still doesn’t pass.

MTF Childhood transition doesn’t work, it just makes modern day eunuchs.

I suspect there will a lot of cardiac trouble in the future of these boys (their FtM equivalents will be toothless and having hip ops in their 30s)

Bananasaurus

kiwifarms.net
I think it's supposed to look like the bottom of a pool when you're underwater, or maybe the surface as you look up, but yeah it's basically just regular tie-dye.
This and I think the scalloped edges are supposed to look like scales. To be honest I am pleasantly surprised that they came up with a more mature and abstract concept rather than the pink monstrosity covered in seashell print I envisioned, but the final product is still ugly and unflattering. Mermaids are feminine and alluring, while this... Thing reminds me more of a sports bra. Young teens have way cuter bras to choose from, for much less than 30 buckaroos.

Last edited:

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Jazz is a pretty good example of how estrogen makes an average male person pudgy (especially when combined with castration). See also Rhys, Zach, Nikki Tutorials and this childhood transitioner who is a personal lolcow of mine (except I don’t actually laugh because paediatric transition isn’t funny, it’s fucking horrific).

Meet Hannah Philips, darling of Mermaids, clearly autistic, puberty blocked, now on cross hormones, still doesn’t pass.

MTF Childhood transition doesn’t work, it just makes modern day eunuchs.

I suspect there will a lot of cardiac trouble in the future of these boys (their FtM equivalents will be toothless and having hip ops in their 30s)
LMAO!

All the weird camera angles, sunglasses and fisheye lenses in the world, couldn’t make this dude even close to feminine!

He looks like your average death metal/heavy metal fan. Watching that video, I was expecting him to start headbanging at any moment.

Zappazappa

kiwifarms.net

But like Nikki vs Jazz....Never in a million years would I thought she was trans, like yea shes a big bitch (height and chunky wise) she still passes 110%. Jazz? Not at all his body is fighting too hard to be male, and no amount of estrogen is gonna fix that, just give him moobs and thunder thighs

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
Jazz's tits are too big for his size and age. What would actual women do in this situation? Either buy very specific type of bras that are uncomfortable but hold the breasts in their place or get a reduction.

I doubt he'll do either, tbh. He's not the the type to compromise: he's a brat. There is no way he's gonna commit to wear this and feel anything uncomfortable:

View attachment 1597087

I mean, most of his clothes are "fat clothes".

And I doubt he'll want more surgeries.

I'm sorry what? Too big for his size and age? What does that even mean? Generally you don't get to choose your bust size, some people end up with large boobs. There's no correlation between being a certain age and being a certain bust size. They'd buy an uncomfortable bra or get a reduction? LOL. Reductions are incredibly rare.

There's surgery to correct tubular breasts, it'll still be fucked up because it's on a male torso but what Jazz needs is a properly fitted bra- probably something custom- and likely an implant to try to balance them out. Along with a diet.

The problem 90% of normal women have is that they aren't wearing a bra that properly fits them. They've also likely been wearing an incorrect bra for years which has resulted in the root of the breasts moving tissue into the armpits and other such issues. When you start wearing a properly fitted bra the tissue will migrate back and your size will change, meaning you end up having to buy more bras and that shits expensive so women tend to get stuck in the cycle of wrong bra size, bras so expensive, boobs not getting support they need. If your bra makes you uncomfortable it's likely because it's the wrong size in cup, band, OR width, or straps. A bra should not be uncomfortable, you shouldn't even notice you're wearing one most of the time and it should provide support while sitting correctly on the body. There's A LOT of trial and error in finding the perfect bra, enough that most women just make due and this myth of them being incredibly uncomfortable came into being.

One of the issues with bras and bra shopping is most people are a lot bigger than think they are, especially in the cups, when they measure themselves and the bras available to them locally don't have near the right sizes or don't have form variety so you can find the perfect one that supports you properly at all points. Then places that carry 'nicer' bras in what should be your proper size are prohibitively expensive.

At this point, he's probably eating to distract himself from something.

My money is that it's related to the neovag.
Most people who become food addicts or over eat often do it as a form of control. Jazz has 0 control of anything in his life, except what he can stuff down his gob apparently.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
I never want hear Jazz attempt to sing again holy shit
Side note: what the fuck is he even saying? His diction is on the same level as DesmondIsAmazing
it's a play on that geico commercial with idina menzel that i never want to see again.
Where's the cringe reaction?
They've also likely been wearing an incorrect bra for years which has resulted in the root of the breasts moving tissue into the armpits and other such issues. When you start wearing a properly fitted bra the tissue will migrate back and your size will change, meaning you end up having to buy more bras and that shits expensive so women tend to get stuck in the cycle of wrong bra size, bras so expensive, boobs not getting support they need.
Holy shit. More facts like this, please. Teach me your ways, wise breast-magician.

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. More facts like this, please. Teach me your ways, wise breast-magician.
If you're the type of person who has that little pocket of what seems like fat at the root of the breast and up into your armpit it's usually because you've been wearing a wrong bra for a long time, it's incredibly common. Cup to small, I think is typical cause. This can be fixed but as I said there's a lot of trial and error in finding the perfect fitting bra and once you have a style that fits your initial breast size after a while of wearing it the little bits will start getting merged back into the bulk of your breast and you'll usually change in size a little. There's a way to be measured and it's not just across the top of the breasts / under your boobs that most 'fittings' consist of. You need to measure both standing, bent over, and lying down to get a set and a few other considerations. You also need to consider your breast shape. Are they bottom heavy, top heavy, tear drop, etc.

BraFittingGuide.jpg

DoyhPn2X4AAsY7W.jpg

Push up bras/underwire for example are supposed to have that little central section, called the center gore, sit flush against your torso.

I know that kiwi-farms general dislikes reddit, I do too, but the R/AbrathatFits community will 100% help you in the search for the proper bra and the various information will get you started on what to look for.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry what? Too big for his size and age? What does that even mean? Generally you don't get to choose your bust size, some people end up with large boobs. There's no correlation between being a certain age and being a certain bust size. They'd buy an uncomfortable bra or get a reduction? LOL. Reductions are incredibly rare.
Soleil Moon Frye had a breast reduction at 16 because she had gigantomastia. There are women whose breasts develop so big it causes back pain, that means they might be too big for your figure. It's worst when you have a small frame (like Soleil). No, it doesn't mean you should chop them, but you need more support than other women would need. But cases like Soleil do exist. That girl from Modern Family had one too. In both cases, their breast size was keeping them from normal life.

I agree that reduction surgery isn't common, but maybe because most women aren't very aware that they have the option to get actual medical help to reduce them, even if with a diet and proper exercise only.

In Jazz's case, his problem is that he's a man and his body isn't wired to have breast there.

Tags
None