Celebrity Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings / I Am Jazz - abusive mom forced him to troon out, tube tits, his vagina keeps falling apart. VERY FAT and gaining (as of pg 292)

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

What pronouns do you think Jazz should go by?

• She/Her

Votes: 109 6.3%
  • He/Him

Votes: 400 23.2%
  • They/Them

Votes: 33 1.9%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 144 8.4%
  • Who Fucking Cares

Votes: 1,259 73.1%

• Total voters

Medicinal Molduga

kiwifarms.net
As for whether there is hope for him, yes, there is. Humans are incredibly resilient creatures. People bounce back from worse childhoods and early lives. Paedophilia and prostitution survivor Suzzan Blac comes to mind (there are some horrifying videos of her telling her story on YouTube for anyone interested). It takes suffering and great effort, but people can overcome really, really traumatizing childhoods and early lives and still have a functional life that they can quietly somewhat enjoy, despite having survived trauma that will accompany them for the rest of their lives.

The problem for Jazz is not whether he can, but through which means. In a world that so completely normalizes the abuse he's suffered (the three kinds of abuse, the child star exploitation kind, the narcissism victim kind and the being trooned out by parents kind), it is going to take years and years, and a lot of luck, for him to get out, first, and then inevitably hit rock bottom, and then perhaps get his own life back :optimistic:

His being famous currently isolates him more, not less, than other people in analogous situations. He would need to get lucky with the people he meets, and learn to fight for himself. At the same time, his abuse having been broadcasted around the world also makes it more likely that people with good intent might eventually try and help out (much like what has happened with the #FreeBritney saga).

I'll happily take my rainbows now.

all4mom2

kiwifarms.net
"I Am Jazz: Through the Years, Part II" was on TLC last night (and I'm sure will be shown again before the 30th), covering the original surgery along with the aftermath and everything that's happened since. I learned some new (horrifying) things even though I watched the show at the time. Highly recommended. Not sure why anyone who cares enough to comment on a message board wouldn't want to see the actual events for themselves...?

You can’t go without mention of her, can you.
Every. single. post. mentions that he's fat. Why is "Cousin Debbie" the only subject that can't be repeated or now even mentioned? Jeanette is STILL guilty of what's she's guilty of; don't worry. There's plenty of culpability to go around...

Gilkore

Pussycow, pussycow, pussycow 🤠
kiwifarms.net
Every. single. post. mentions that he's fat. Why is "Cousin Debbie" the only subject that can't be repeated or now even mentioned? Jeanette is STILL guilty of what's she's guilty of; don't worry. There's plenty of culpability to go around...
Because you act like an obsessive attention-seeking weirdo about it and it's obnoxious and boring.

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net
So what makes people think Jazz’s brain is in some state of rėtardation?
His poetry.
Not sure why anyone who cares enough to comment on a message board wouldn't want to see the actual events for themselves...?
I'm also not looking at pictures of Isabella Loretta Janke's toe fungus or watching the Kevin Gibes sex tape. I can read about and discuss events without subjecting myself to footage of the events.
Plus I don't want to give TLC my money or eyeballs.
Edit: You guys were right about the Exulansic videos though. Those are great.

Last edited:

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
"I Am Jazz: Through the Years, Part II" was on TLC last night (and I'm sure will be shown again before the 30th), covering the original surgery along with the aftermath and everything that's happened since. I learned some new (horrifying) things even though I watched the show at the time. Highly recommended. Not sure why anyone who cares enough to comment on a message board wouldn't want to see the actual events for themselves...?
Well, I'm not in the u.s., I don't have cable, and in fact I don't have a tv. Which of those reasons isn't good enough for you?

Emotional Prolapse

Skinsuit-scarin' season. My favorite holiday.
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to go a bit OT here (mods plz move if need be), but I've posted before about what little we know of the longer-term medical effects of transition, and I've been researching it quite a bit in my free time. I recently stumbled across this study, and since bacteria and gynecology aren't my particular area of academic expertise, I was wondering if there any kiwi-docs who would be willing to translate the medical jargon for the rest of us? Are any of you familiar with which bacteria are present in typical, healthy, real vaginas? Do you find anything in this study unexpected/interesting/especially gross? Obviously, "vaginas" that are made out of inside-out nutsacks and/or intestines aren't going to have the same microbiome (or pH balance) of an actual vagina, but I was just curious if anything stood out. Is staph commonly found inside a natal vagina? Is the presence of strep abnormal? What do these bacteria tell us about the overall situation in the average troon's pants?

Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 3.12.27 AM.png
Edit: formatting struggles

Ebony Way

kiwifarms.net
He may not be able to HELP waking up; I suspect that's what his "mental health struggles" are all about -- the struggle to repress what he subconsciously knows to be true. It's also why Jeanette is afraid to leave him alone with his own thoughts for five minutes ("Jazz shouldn't have much down time."), probably on the advice of cousin Debbie.
Cults succeed in psychological manipulation by keeping the people they indoctrinate tired, constantly occupied, and always with other people who think and speak in the approved manner.

If you are tired, you don't have the energy to evaluate what you are told for yourself, you're more likely to believe it. If you are constantly doing something your mind has no chance to wander into dangerous areas. And if you are with other people they will set the approved standard you believe you need to hold to or else you will be shunned by them.

Guess what Jeanette's doing to her favourite "daughter"?

AssignedEva

RIP Max the doxhound
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to go a bit OT here (mods plz move if need be), but I've posted before about what little we know of the longer-term medical effects of transition, and I've been researching it quite a bit in my free time. I recently stumbled across this study, and since bacteria and gynecology aren't my particular area of academic expertise, I was wondering if there any kiwi-docs who would be willing to translate the medical jargon for the rest of us? Are any of you familiar with which bacteria are present in typical, healthy, real vaginas? Do you find anything in this study unexpected/interesting/especially gross? Obviously, "vaginas" that are made out of inside-out nutsacks and/or intestines aren't going to have the same microbiome (or pH balance) of an actual vagina, but I was just curious if anything stood out. Is staph commonly found inside a natal vagina? Is the presence of strep abnormal? What do these bacteria tell us about the overall situation in the average troon's pants?

View attachment 2749986
Not a doctor, but know some stuff about bacteria so can decode.

The first paragraph is basically just talking about bacterial classifications; bacteria are either gram positive or gram negative based on how they react to a stain. It discusses the shape of them (e.g. cocci are ball shaped, a fusiform rod is sort of lemon shaped, and spirochetes are spiral shaped) which is helpful with classifying what's in there. The overall appearance is something similar to what you'd get from a smear from a woman with bacterial vaginosis (although spirochetes can be a bit of a red flag as there's a bunch of those that can be pathogenic - disease causing - like syphilis). They didn't see any yeast cells.

They grew some bacteria from the smears. They found Staphylococcus epidermidis, which as the name suggests usually lives on the skin (and is probably on your skin right now) but can be found on mucosal membranes. It can form slimy biofilms and sometimes can cause disease if it gets inside you.

Streptococcus anginosus is the main cause of aerobic vaginitis (bacteria can be aerobic, growing in the presence of oxygen, or anaerobic, growing in the absence of oxygen, or both). Enterococcus faecalis, as the name suggests, is to do with shit - it usually lives in your gut. It can be found sometimes in the vagina but is also a big cause of vaginitis and UTIs. Corynebacterium is responsible for sexually transmitted vaginitis. Mobiluncus curtisii causes a very aggressive form of vaginitis that keeps recurring after treatment. Bacteroides ureolyticus (or Campylobacter ureolyticus) is an intestinal bacteria that generally isn't associated with bacterial vaginosis but generally just isn't in the vagina.

Vaginitis is like vaginosis but also with inflammation. Vaginosis means the vagina is infected with things it shouldn't be and usually presents with discharge, soreness and unpleasant smell.

Basically the bacteria in the amhole is very similar to bacteria in a diseased vagina, featuring skin and poop bacteria. However this bacteria doesn't necessarily cause any smelly discharge from the amhole, because it's not normal vaginal cells. I would assume these opportunistic infections succeed a lot better in an amhole, because the vagina is naturally acidic to help it fight off these things.

The only correlation is that if they're using the amhole for sex with men is there's a lot more poop bacteria in there.

I would assume that some of those bacteria lead to an unpleasant smell, just not necessarily discharge. Some of them ferment sugars etc which leads to a very specific bacterial smell.

ggalin

is this the cocksucker residence?
kiwifarms.net

The first paragraph is basically just talking about bacterial classifications; bacteria are either gram positive or gram negative based on how they react to a stain. It discusses the shape of them (e.g. cocci are ball shaped, a fusiform rod is sort of lemon shaped, and spirochetes are spiral shaped) which is helpful with classifying what's in there. The overall appearance is something similar to what you'd get from a smear from a woman with bacterial vaginosis (although spirochetes can be a bit of a red flag as there's a bunch of those that can be pathogenic - disease causing - like syphilis). They didn't see any yeast cells.

They grew some bacteria from the smears. They found Staphylococcus epidermidis, which as the name suggests usually lives on the skin (and is probably on your skin right now) but can be found on mucosal membranes. It can form slimy biofilms and sometimes can cause disease if it gets inside you.

Streptococcus anginosus is the main cause of aerobic vaginitis (bacteria can be aerobic, growing in the presence of oxygen, or anaerobic, growing in the absence of oxygen, or both). Enterococcus faecalis, as the name suggests, is to do with shit - it usually lives in your gut. It can be found sometimes in the vagina but is also a big cause of vaginitis and UTIs. Corynebacterium is responsible for sexually transmitted vaginitis. Mobiluncus curtisii causes a very aggressive form of vaginitis that keeps recurring after treatment. Bacteroides ureolyticus (or Campylobacter ureolyticus) is an intestinal bacteria that generally isn't associated with bacterial vaginosis but generally just isn't in the vagina.

Vaginitis is like vaginosis but also with inflammation. Vaginosis means the vagina is infected with things it shouldn't be and usually presents with discharge, soreness and unpleasant smell.

Basically the bacteria in the amhole is very similar to bacteria in a diseased vagina, featuring skin and poop bacteria. However this bacteria doesn't necessarily cause any smelly discharge from the amhole, because it's not normal vaginal cells. I would assume these opportunistic infections succeed a lot better in an amhole, because the vagina is naturally acidic to help it fight off these things.

The only correlation is that if they're using the amhole for sex with men is there's a lot more poop bacteria in there.

I would assume that some of those bacteria lead to an unpleasant smell, just not necessarily discharge. Some of them ferment sugars etc which leads to a very specific bacterial smell.
thank you, fellow kiwi i learned a lot. i lost my appetite, but at least i know.

all4mom2

kiwifarms.net

Anyone know if regular douching is a part of the "aftercare" routine? I would hope so!

Gilkore

Pussycow, pussycow, pussycow 🤠
kiwifarms.net
Anyone know if regular douching is a part of the "aftercare" routine? I would hope so!
They do, but those things aren't power washers, so it's like if you took a long, narrow can of baked beans and dumped it out, then tried to "clean" it with a douche. It's totally horrific. Not to mention that you're not helping a natural organ clean foreign material or the proliferation of a bacteria usually not found there- you're merely "cleaning" something it's going to get right back to producing anyway. The SRS/GRS thread is the stuff of nightmares.

Mista Skullma

kiwifarms.net

Jazz is looking larger than usual in Sander's latest tik tok... if that's even possible. I wonder how the wine really got shattered...

Wow. My condolences to the poor schmuck who had to clean up the mess that Jaron made…

How likely that after the TikTok video was made Jaron & Sander apologized to the store for horsing around and destroying store merchandise?

Typical Bloshinskys, only caring about themselves and using situations for TikTok / Social media clout.

Although this situation is clearly not as severe as the family trying to convert Jojo, (confused 11-year old boy), it seems to be a microcosm of how the Bloshinskys operate. Creating havoc and putting the blame on somebody else.

It may seem like I’m reading too much into a small situation, but when you think about it in a larger context it makes sense…

Sinner's Sandwich

AGrote = 1Pimmel
kiwifarms.net

Jazz is looking larger than usual in Sander's latest tik tok... if that's even possible. I wonder how the wine really got shattered...
His body is so fat but his head is still normal sized. He looks fucking grotesque.
And yes, it looks like he gained even more weight.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2749986

Going back to this just for a second here, I also wanted to call out that last line of the second paragraph.
Lactobacillus is a "friend" (in that it doesn't usually harm us and it forms mats that prevent other bacteria from getting in. Like "This is our turf.") It is incredibly important to normal, healthy vaginas, so the lack of any in these amholes (save the one) is noteworthy.

This is just proof they're insane. I can't fathom making a TikTok of something like this.