Law Jayme Closs found ALIVE after months-long disappearance following her parents' bodies being found - found in northern Wisconsin, suspect is in custody

Abortions4All

The One and Only Violet Hargrave
kiwifarms.net
https://wrex.com/category/2019/01/10/jayme-closs-found-alive-in-northern-wisc

Suspect not being named yet, will update with more info as it comes up.

BARRON (WREX) — Jayme Closs has been found alive Thursday in Douglas County and a suspect is in custody, according to the Barron County Sheriff’s Office.

13-year-old Closs was found in the town of Gordon at 4:43 p.m. Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office. The suspect was taken into custody a few minutes later, according to officials.

Gordon, Wisconsin, is 66 miles north of Barron, Closs’s hometown. Gordon’s population is 645, according to the 2000 U.S. Census.

The Barron County Sheriff’s Office is leading the investigation and will provide further updates but no updates will be available Thursday night to answer further questions.

“We want to thank the Douglas Co Sheriff’s Department and agencies assisting them tonight,” the Barron County Sheriff said. “We also want to thank all the Law Enforcement agencies across the state and county that have assisted us in this case. We also could not have endured this case without the support of the public and I want to thank them for all the support and help.”

Closs’s Oct. 2018 disappearance prompted a nationwide search. She was reported missing the same day her parents were found dead in her home on Oct. 15.

According to the Barron County Sheriff’s Office a 911 call was made around 1 a.m. the night of Closs’s disappearance. No one was heard talking but the operator heard a disturbance and yelling. In four minutes, the sheriff’s office said, deputies arrived and saw the front door kicked in and her parents, James and Denise dead from gunshot wounds.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Oh thank God. These sorts of cases are really gripping when they're close to home.

Glad they found the young girl alive. I wonder if the suspect had any type of connection with the family, or was he a total stranger who killed the girl's parents then kidnap her.
Barron is relatively close to where I live and the current consensus is either James Closs wasn't her biological father (I'd believe it but the whole Jayme/James throws a wrench in it) or somebody had a really bad beef with her dad. I'm just grateful she wasn't sold into sex trafficking or anything.

DrunkJoe

kiwifarms.net
Power leveling. I was on my way to lambeau the monday night she disapeared. Every 20 minutes the radio was going off. Cellphones about once an hour. Her face was on a few electronic billboards. Me and my friend made some jokes this better not be just a run away. Next morning the details hit and we were shocked. The amber alerts didnt say anything about her parents being murdered. I think that shows a major flaw in the system. The information was vague and the constant interuptions act as more of annoyance without the context.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Power leveling. I was on my way to lambeau the monday night she disapeared. Every 20 minutes the radio was going off. Cellphones about once an hour. Her face was on a few electronic billboards. Me and my friend made some jokes this better not be just a run away. Next morning the details hit and we were shocked. The amber alerts didnt say anything about her parents being murdered. I think that shows a major flaw in the system. The information was vague and the constant interuptions act as more of annoyance without the context.
I mean I kinda get it. If they add the fact that he's clearly a deranged lunatic he could have flown off the handle and killed her right then. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
I mean I kinda get it. If they add the fact that he's clearly a deranged lunatic he could have flown off the handle and killed her right then. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
The Amber Alert system is really not setup to give much detailed information. And if used properly generally it triggers before Law Enforcement is able or willing to release those types of details. Remember the system is really meant to go out with less info than a Twitter Tweet. It was designed to be readable on those lighted scrolling highway signs at highway speeds.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
I "hope" that this was some random nut case who did this to her and her parents, and not a case of the kid meeting the guy online then collaborating with him to ditch her parents because of dumb angsty teen reasons.
The Cops have said all along that she had nothing to do with it. I'm pretty sure they searched and scrubbed her social media etc when it happened looking for connections. This is probably just another obsessive weirdo psychopath. Just chilling. I hope this girl is able to recover and lead some sort of quiet life. I think normal is pretty much a foregone conclusion.

JohnDoe

Bro, you bulging and beach bound, bud?
kiwifarms.net
Or they go to the other extreme "GURL U R A SURVIVOR"
No, thats the same thing, as the implicit statement is that the experience has marred and disfigured her forever. It is harmful to fixate on those kinds of experiences, and it fuckin' boggles me that if you get shot during a robbery, or get in a bad car accident, or have any other type of traumatic event you go through your therapy and recovery and at some point put it behind you. With sexual assault, for some reason, people aren't allowed to get their therapy and heal and move on, it has to become some kind of central defining aspect of their identity for all time.

It disgusts me.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino