Jeffery Allen / Gottfried Roser / Grandmaster Roser / Talon Combat System / Roser Martial Arts Center -

Jamestyalor4312

kiwifarms.net
I love ThePinkMan's stuff. This Jeff Allen cocksucker reminds of another dickhead that actually got up there in fame for a moment: Jerry Peterson and his SCARS bullshit. Any of you ever heard of that nonsense?
Yup, he says the truth. To become good at fighting these days wrestling and boxing rules all. It's good to have some martial art roots but basically besides taekwondo, BJJ, judo and a few others this other bullshit people teach means nothing and you need to mix it up. You can be a blackbelt in one martial art and get taken down and ground and pounded easily or KO'd on the feet if you only know BJJ. Etc.

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net
Yup, he says the truth. To become good at fighting these days wrestling and boxing rules all. It's good to have some martial art roots but basically besides taekwondo, BJJ, judo and a few others this other bullshit people teach means nothing and you need to mix it up. You can be a blackbelt in one martial art and get taken down and ground and pounded easily or KO'd on the feet if you only know BJJ. Etc.
Some minor powerleveling here, but I have a black belt in TKD. In high school, as a senior, I thought I was almost as tough as ThatUmbrellaCuck thinks he is because I had my brown belt then. I was talking shit to a new friend that was a varsity wrestler. He finally got tired of me running my mouth, and he told me he wanted to spar a bit. We were mixing it up on our feet, and I went for a right hook. He ducked right under it and went in for a double leg takedown. I was on my back with the wind knocked out of me right quick. I'll never forget that, as it opened my eyes to some gaping holes in my martial arts abilities. I studied wrestling and BJJ from then on (blue belt in that, doubt I'll ever get black).

Bender

I bend stuff, usually the truth.
kiwifarms.net
Some minor powerleveling here, but I have a black belt in TKD. In high school, as a senior, I thought I was almost as tough as ThatUmbrellaCuck thinks he is because I had my brown belt then. I was talking shit to a new friend that was a varsity wrestler. He finally got tired of me running my mouth, and he told me he wanted to spar a bit. We were mixing it up on our feet, and I went for a right hook. He ducked right under it and went in for a double leg takedown. I was on my back with the wind knocked out of me right quick. I'll never forget that, as it opened my eyes to some gaping holes in my martial arts abilities. I studied wrestling and BJJ from then on (blue belt in that, doubt I'll ever get black).
Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face taken to the mat.

Jamestyalor4312

kiwifarms.net
Ah shit well at least you learned and grew. A lot of martial artists in this area since its a well know MMA training area that of course I won't name I've seen get into small local MMA fights. Lose due to lack of wrestling/BJJ abilities and literally do not learn their lesson. Like sure you could polish your striking enough to knock em clean out with a knee or kick if timed perfectly but it's just better to learn to sprawl and get them on their back instead of vice versa which I'm sure you know.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face taken to the mat.
Right, and I was gonna say that would apply to this Jeffery Allen but tbh I think he's just a complete fraud.

Pocket Dragoon

For one-tenth a soul, or a sexual favor.
kiwifarms.net
What exactly had Boyington to do with snipers? Boyington was a WW2 Flying Tigers/USMC Fighter pilot. Also I've never heard of any controversy regarding Boyingtons air victories as it was common during WW2 for the USN/USMC and the USAAF to use gun cam footage. I'm a little bit confused right now.
Boyington was a drunkard who exaggerated his kills. Gun cam footage was not proven to be terribly accurate post war. He began telling tall tales and inflating his kills when he was with the AVG (their records have him at 2 aerial victories, he claimed 6) and it continued after he left and was in the USMC. He even got a kill when he was in a POW camp (he claimed victories on the day he was shot down.) Those kills were used to pass Joe Foss as the leading USMC ace, funnily enough, and were not credited to Boyington until after the war.

There are a couple books about him and the shadiness of his kill numbers.
FWIW, kill numbers were inflated by pilots (intentional or otherwise) by a lot of pilots in WW2; Gen. Chennault's claims just happened to be more highly scrutinised due to his rank & personal history.

Still.... my grand-uncle David Foss flew with the post-1942 Tigers, and according to him it was common for pilots to report having fired upon & severely damaged enemy aircraft, with corroborating gun camera footage, but stopping short of claiming/recording a kill.

These reports were often upgraded by the Army, for propaganda purposes.

At least according to Uncle Foss, most pilots never reported actual kills, only things like "fired upon, seen in flames", or "Fired upon, seen diving into clouds". As gun cameras stopped recording when the guns stopped firing, it was up to their command to corroborate the footage. And when someone got credit, nobody else was going to challenge it.

Jamestyalor4312

kiwifarms.net
I love ThePinkMan's stuff. This Jeff Allen cocksucker reminds of another dickhead that actually got up there in fame for a moment: Jerry Peterson and his SCARS bullshit. Any of you ever heard of that nonsense?
So for the re-reply but I just noticed that video got privated and thepinkman privated all his material. Seems to be having an autistic break down at the moment. Pity, if anyone would put in the true ground work to look deep into this guys past and expose him pinkman would probably do it.

• Agree
Reactions: Dean Pentel

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino