Jennifer Gwen Ann Armstrong / LifebyJen and Vernon Eugene Stephens III / Gene / Life by Gen X - middle-aged welfare leech food addict too fat for cancer surgery, in a co-dependent relationship with hopeless alcoholic

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
The ONE thing Jen never, ever does is a simple diet of normal food with a calorie limit. She could easily lose 3+ lbs a week just eating 2,500 calories a day. There's nothing wrong with carbs or processed foods in moderation.
The problem with carbs for most morbidly obese people isn't the carb itself, it's all the crap and calorific junk they have with it. Carbs are rarely filling and often what are referred to in the WLS community as "slider foods". They go down very easily, are not satiating, and are very more-ish They tend to be "trigger foods" that will trigger a binge. Fats and protien are far more satiating, and for a longer time than carbs. That's the very reason that for the majority of people low carbohydrate diets tend to be more successful.
Have ONE cheat meal of fast food or pizza once a week. JUST ONE.
This won't work for any of our deathfats. Cheat meals are going to be trigger foods...absolutely best avoided altogether. Jen has already had more cheat meals than she needs in her life.

Foisgrasmacdonalds

kiwifarms.net
Jen's obsessed with talking non-stop about her diet the same way other people who are starting a fitness regime get fixated on buying new workout clothes like leggings and the latest high-tech moisture-wicking NASA-engineered sports bras. Doing that makes you feel like you're already succeeding, that you've already started putting in the hard work and you'll be a skinny legend in no time. Actually consistently going to the gym? um yeah turns out that's really hard.

People like Jen love to overcomplicate things, so they have an easy excuse when they fail. She - like most addicts - thinks it is as simple as saying yes or no to things - now that she has healthy whole foods in her house, therefore her diet will be healthy, wow look she's shown us all. Thing is, successful former addicts know that recovery can't happen without being willing to restructure your life so that the poor decisions you made in the past will no longer tempt you in the future. AKA, Jen needs to learn how to fucking cook good-tasting healthy food and to enjoy it.
Not a scientist, but I heard that the addictive food is the same for everyone- like how you find yourself funneling a whole bag of chips in front of the TV without even realising it- because chips are addictive. Everything about them is purposely designed to be addictive, from the additives, to the fat content, to the crunch. non addicted people however, feel sick after too many chips, so either stop, or dont eat too many chips again for a really long time.

foods like fresh cuts of meat, vegetables, whole fruit, raw nuts, oats, real honey, etc, isn’t addictive. And it’s caloric density means that you physically cannot overeat vegetables for example, because the volume to calorie ratio is very high. (Or low, whichever one is the good one). If Jen only ate normal food, like the meals described here- whole eggs, whole grain breads, brown or basmati rice, vegetables in their natural state, fruits, salad greens, etc, she wouldn’t be triggered to eat copious quantities and the calories she inhaled would naturally be lower.

jens problem is that,like an addict, she craves the sugar/fat/salt combo, like a heroin addict craves heroin, or a smoker nicotine. what she needs is rehab, and a system of therapy/medication etc, and she’ll need to do that for the rest of her life. everything about her life needs to change, and gin in particular has to tell her to shut the fuck up when she starts being aggressive about getting food. He won’t, like everyone else in her life, no one ever told her to shut up and ride the comedown.

Crepidodera fulvicornis

I got a woman as big as a house, yes sir
kiwifarms.net
A bit late here, but if she weighs 620 lbs, then Tess is a supermodel.
I compared her old photos with known weight here before, and she must weigh more now, more than 620.
Yes, the old deathfat carpet trick
Don't have carpet nearby, so can you tell how much weight it takes away from the measurement?

But it's not 620, no siree.

FAT PEOPLE STINK

kiwifarms.net
Jen's obsessed with talking non-stop about her diet the same way other people who are starting a fitness regime get fixated on buying new workout clothes like leggings and the latest high-tech moisture-wicking NASA-engineered sports bras. Doing that makes you feel like you're already succeeding, that you've already started putting in the hard work and you'll be a skinny legend in no time. Actually consistently going to the gym? um yeah turns out that's really hard.

People like Jen love to overcomplicate things, so they have an easy excuse when they fail. She - like most addicts - thinks it is as simple as saying yes or no to things - now that she has healthy whole foods in her house, therefore her diet will be healthy, wow look she's shown us all. Thing is, successful former addicts know that recovery can't happen without being willing to restructure your life so that the poor decisions you made in the past will no longer tempt you in the future. AKA, Jen needs to learn how to fucking cook good-tasting healthy food and to enjoy it.
I think they believe it will be easier because they have the latest moisture wicking NASA engineeredsports bra....then it's like "uh, I still get out of breath, sweat, my heart pounds, and I can't eat this giant cheesesteak while I run."

Not a scientist, but I heard that the addictive food is the same for everyone- like how you find yourself funneling a whole bag of chips in front of the TV without even realising it- because chips are addictive. Everything about them is purposely designed to be addictive, from the additives, to the fat content, to the crunch. non addicted people however, feel sick after too many chips, so either stop, or dont eat too many chips again for a really long time.

foods like fresh cuts of meat, vegetables, whole fruit, raw nuts, oats, real honey, etc, isn’t addictive. And it’s caloric density means that you physically cannot overeat vegetables for example, because the volume to calorie ratio is very high. (Or low, whichever one is the good one). If Jen only ate normal food, like the meals described here- whole eggs, whole grain breads, brown or basmati rice, vegetables in their natural state, fruits, salad greens, etc, she wouldn’t be triggered to eat copious quantities and the calories she inhaled would naturally be lower.

jens problem is that,like an addict, she craves the sugar/fat/salt combo, like a heroin addict craves heroin, or a smoker nicotine. what she needs is rehab, and a system of therapy/medication etc, and she’ll need to do that for the rest of her life. everything about her life needs to change, and gin in particular has to tell her to shut the fuck up when she starts being aggressive about getting food. He won’t, like everyone else in her life, no one ever told her to shut up and ride the comedown.
I 100% agree. A 90-day rehab, with at least a 100 lb weight loss, a daily therapy and group session, and emphasis on what are normal portion sizes is what is needed to teach most fat asses what is normal. They almost always insist they don't overeat, that they are "bloated," it's their thyroid or ovaries or medication. At least Nikocado calls out the whole "It's just water weight" declaration.

The problem with carbs for most morbidly obese people isn't the carb itself, it's all the crap and calorific junk they have with it. Carbs are rarely filling and often what are referred to in the WLS community as "slider foods". They go down very easily, are not satiating, and are very more-ish They tend to be "trigger foods" that will trigger a binge. Fats and protien are far more satiating, and for a longer time than carbs. That's the very reason that for the majority of people low carbohydrate diets tend to be more successful.

This won't work for any of our deathfats. Cheat meals are going to be trigger foods...absolutely best avoided altogether. Jen has already had more cheat meals than she needs in her life.
Nope....carbs turn into sugars the body stores as fat.

A bit late here, but if she weighs 620 lbs, then Tess is a supermodel.
I compared her old photos with known weight here before, and she must weigh more now, more than 620.

Don't have carpet nearby, so can you tell how much weight it takes away from the measurement?

But it's not 620, no siree.
In my apartment the difference between the carpet and hardwood works out to about 15% of my body weight. Both my husband and I tried and got about the same percentage off

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
Nope....carbs turn into sugars the body stores as fat.
Only if consumed in excess to the bodies energy outlay, which most fatties do. Carbs aren't the devil, and in actual fact are often less calorie dense than many other healthy wholefoods we might consume. It's what we add to the carbs (often heavy fats) that makes them a calorie nightmare.

Crepidodera fulvicornis

I got a woman as big as a house, yes sir
kiwifarms.net
the difference between the carpet and hardwood works out to about 15% of my body weight

Adding 15% to Fat Fuck Jen's alleged weight of 620 would make her 713 elbees.
When I compared her then-photo month ago to her highest “me I never be again”, where she's at 700, she looked bigger at that moment (again, month ago)

She has to be close to 700 at very least. Maybe a bit higher than that.
But gorl, go fuck herself with that ‘620’
She just can't show her -Err- measurement.

kiwifarms.net
When I compared her then-photo month ago to her highest “me I never be again”, where she's at 700, she looked bigger at that moment (again, month ago)

She has to be close to 700 at very least. Maybe a bit higher than that.
But gorl, go fuck herself with that ‘620’
She just can't show her -Err- measurement.

I agree. I don't think 713 is out of the question at all. Like I said in the Anna O'Brien thread, height has a huge impact on perceived weight -- tall(ish) people can weigh much more than expected because they carry their weight differently.

For someone like Jen to be above average height for a woman AND STILL look like a blob indicates that she is really, REALLY fucking fat.

DCMedia Sped

kiwifarms.net
Screenshots_2021-04-30-10-37-59.png
Jen's beautiful view of the supermarket parking lot.

Gawdamit

kiwifarms.net
Jen is full of shit. The diet isn't working for her, that's why she's quitting youtube. But she doesn't realize youtube is the only thing that's holding her accountable. She doesn't want people reminding her she's fat. The diet's not working for her and when she comes back she'll be 800 lbs. Food is the most important thing in her life. More so than Gene. She wants she wants she wants she wants she wants she wants food. See ya when you get back Jen at 800 lbs.