Jennifer Gwen Ann Armstrong / LifebyJen and Vernon Eugene Stephens III / Gene / Life by Gen X - middle-aged welfare leech food addict too fat for cancer surgery, in a co-dependent relationship with hopeless alcoholic

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
(Unlikely) scenario 2: Gin persuaded her to do MSHPL, so he can get a free ride back to TX and then dump her ass.
While it would fit her new cone of silence, Jen doesn't want WLS...she doesn't want to lose enough weight that she'd lose her disability benefits. She actually made a video... IIRC it was back in her BigGirlSmallTown days, saying that there was too much to lose financially if she lost weight. Her original videos on that channel are all there, because lardarse forgot her login details.

weaselhat

kiwifarms.net
Jen isn’t going to loose weight. Not as long as she has her enabler. She blubbered on about how wonderful he was to her in the goodbye video which translates to he does everything she wants. She doesn’t have to even move physically unless she wants to.

if she does really have a therapist at some point her relationship with gene will be discussed. And logically, no one makes it over 600 pounds without help. That will be the end of therapy for Jen. Her therapist will be a big meanie like all the people on the internet who remind her of how big she has gotten and she will quit and go eat 3 blocks of cheese after Gene crisps them for her in a waffle iron.

NoExcuses1

kiwifarms.net
Neither Fat Jenny or any of the gorls will ever, ever lose weight . Never. Every single one of them lacked the self control to put the brakes on when the weight started creeping on. Now they are Super, Super Morbidly Obese. They don’t have any measure of self control. No stop button.

Nobody goes through life without challenges. Lots of people had hideous childhoods, they aren’t over 600 elbees. Jenny would be a Dr Now failure, even with intense therapy. She would lose weigh if she was hospitalized with a controlled diet. The minute her smug self got out she would start packing it back on.

She, and any of the other fatties could prove me wrong. But I don’t think so....

thewiz

kiwifarms.net
Neither Fat Jenny or any of the gorls will ever, ever lose weight . Never. Every single one of them lacked the self control to put the brakes on when the weight started creeping on. Now they are Super, Super Morbidly Obese. They don’t have any measure of self control. No stop button.
I think there are bigger character flaws that the ladies all share. It goes beyond lack of self control, they lack resoluteness. They don't want that stop button either. Gluttony feels good.

I would also love the fatties to prove me wrong.

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
Why don't more reaction channels do Jen? She's absolutely putrid. More sunlight could help with disinfecting.
Because she's boring and they don't get the views for reacting to her. Plus she's very liberal with the copyright strikes and reporting other channels. While she's rarely successful, most reactors don't want to commit the time to fighting her reports when they're going to get limited traffic from their content on her. She's simply not worth the effort.

The Lychee Queen

kiwifarms.net
Because she's boring and they don't get the views for reacting to her. Plus she's very liberal with the copyright strikes and reporting other channels. While she's rarely successful, most reactors don't want to commit the time to fighting her reports when they're going to get limited traffic from their content on her. She's simply not worth the effort.
She's so nasty and manipulative, but her shitty nature isn't immediately apparent. You gotta do some digging and get some context.

I forgot about her copyright trigger finger.

NoExcuses1

kiwifarms.net
Would it not be beyond delicious if Fat Jenny and her drunken leprechaun got invited to do MSHPL and she accepted? The lovebirds had talked about relocating to Texas at one point and perhaps the pair of grifters think they can manipulate the show and get themselves relocated with minimum cost and minimum effort.

Disclaimer. I doubt she has been approached, I imagine that show has literally tons of fatties wanting to be on TV. I also believe that if she was ever accepted as a patient, she would be one of Dr Nows failures.

Little Dark Age

Lolzymandias, colossal wreck
kiwifarms.net
Guys, I think this could actually work. We all know what an attention whore this lard bag is....her self imposed exile from YT might get her to actually lose some weight. The 'reward': back to getting ass pats in a 'skinnier' frame.
Someone her size could easily lose turdy pound in one munt, which would make a huge difference in her ginormous face and shoulders. Could you imagine her smugness? She'll come back as an accomplished 580-pounder and it'll be back to keto fat bombs. The cycle will continue. What do you guys think?

(Unlikely) scenario 2: Gin persuaded her to do MSHPL, so he can get a free ride back to TX and then dump her ass.

You're kidding but ofc she'd think of herself as a svelte queen, lol

Last edited:

MrsLoveMom

kiwifarms.net
So who are you guys watching now that Big Jen is eating without us? I haven't quite forced myself back to Foodie, too many lives for me. Who has all the time to sit and watch shit for hours on end? Haven't looked at Amy in a long time, anything going on there? I've basically gone back to basics with Amberlyn. Been watching old stuff and she's really more fucked up that I knew.

Is fat Jen still doing her Insta? She's made it private and I'm not on the trusted list so if anyone IS, anything good lately or just the same old pictures of Kroeger's parking lot?

wetcarpet

There goes my gun
kiwifarms.net
So who are you guys watching now that Big Jen is eating without us? I haven't quite forced myself back to Foodie, too many lives for me. Who has all the time to sit and watch shit for hours on end? Haven't looked at Amy in a long time, anything going on there? I've basically gone back to basics with Amberlyn. Been watching old stuff and she's really more fucked up that I knew.

Is fat Jen still doing her Insta? She's made it private and I'm not on the trusted list so if anyone IS, anything good lately or just the same old pictures of Kroeger's parking lot?
Chantal is a rollercoaster right now, highly entertaining IMO.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chantel, although I’ve always watched her. You don’t have to watch the lives to get the info, somebody always tells you what’s happening and posts clips.

Her thread is moving fast with the new man and meth arc so catch up, don’t ask questions as it slows everything down more and people are getting annoyed at newfags from Reddit.

Anna is also a good hate watch, as is Tess. I don’t think the Slatons have been interesting since they went on TV. They are restricted on what they can post and show, although Tammy is too mean to stick to rules. Still pretty boring though.

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net

I'm mostly watching the fat Haydurs; I never get tired of watching surly, permafat bitches vying to be the Good Fatties of the "weightloss community" by flailing at other permafat bitches. Even with someone like Charlie Gold, a woman who rarely posts unless her landlord is outside banging on her door, there can be hidden gems in the back catalog.

It's not always quite the same, though. TBH, I'd just begun watching Jen's "keto journey" in its entirety for the very first time when she cruelly yanked the videos from me. I'd barely immersed myself in the origin story of her chaffles when she privated fucking everything.

DCMedia Sped

kiwifarms.net

I can't take more then a few minutes of Chantal's current storyline of the Egyptian lover. I've been following Kelly Ronahan, former ballerina with such extreme Munchhausen she picked her legs to the point they've both been amputated. It's wild ride, check her out.

eta: Kelly claims it's a disease, but it was self inflicted, has picked her legs to the point there was rotting flesh and exposed bone. Now the legs are gone due to extreme sepsis and she is giddy on insta because she has finally achieved her dream (amputation).

NoExcuses1

kiwifarms.net
Fat Jen's garbage TikTok.

Jesus Christ, this shit is top tier cringe. I don't have an account so I can't see comments. I kindly ask that someone take a look at her top 2 videos (one of which is below) to see how strangers are reacting to her content.

View attachment 2157160
Super, super cringe. I’m almost feeling second hand embarrassment. Almost. There she is, all 600 plus pounds of pulsating passion, Lymphoedema bulge on her very unfortunate face, for all to see and admire and all close and cuddly with her “man” . GinGin, who is gamely playing along for his supper and next bottle of cheap alcohol. I’m thinking Fat Jenny and her pet leprechaun are trolling for a new set of admirers, seeing how her YouTube channel went to shit with all the haters. Hopefully she will soon thrill her new tic toc fans with the fine art of chaffle making.