Jennifer Gwen Ann Armstrong / LifebyJen and Vernon Eugene Stephens III / Gene / Life by Gen X - middle-aged welfare leech food addict too fat for cancer surgery, in a co-dependent relationship with hopeless alcoholic

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
I can't take more then a few minutes of Chantal's current storyline of the Egyptian lover. I've been following Kelly Ronahan, former ballerina with such extreme Munchhausen she picked her legs to the point they've both been amputated. It's wild ride, check her out.

eta: Kelly claims it's a disease, but it was self inflicted, has picked her legs to the point there was rotting flesh and exposed bone. Now the legs are gone due to extreme sepsis and she is giddy on insta because she has finally achieved her dream (amputation).

That's ghastly. Those of you who follow the munchies truly have stronger stomachs than I.

I'll stick to my megadeathfats and their alcoholic boyfriends who have the social grace and decency to rot discreetly from the inside out, tyvm.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All of the thirstyfats are on tiktok desperately trying to go viral. Amy, Amber, and now Jen. They all aspire to be the next fat girl dances, fat girl lip synchs, fat girl does stupid shit and gets mass attention.

I had a brief moment of "oh, she's actually going to listen to a therapist and get off social media for a while. That's good."

I'm over it now.

Artificial Baits

kiwifarms.net
I can't take more then a few minutes of Chantal's current storyline of the Egyptian lover. I've been following Kelly Ronahan, former ballerina with such extreme Munchhausen she picked her legs to the point they've both been amputated. It's wild ride, check her out.

eta: Kelly claims it's a disease, but it was self inflicted, has picked her legs to the point there was rotting flesh and exposed bone. Now the legs are gone due to extreme sepsis and she is giddy on insta because she has finally achieved her dream (amputation).

Holy shit, that thread is something else!

Eilistraee

Cruisin' for a spoonin'
kiwifarms.net
Fat Jen's garbage TikTok.

Jesus Christ, this shit is top tier cringe. I don't have an account so I can't see comments. I kindly ask that someone take a look at her top 2 videos (one of which is below) to see how strangers are reacting to her content.
Nothing much to screenshot. Comments on the two biggest videos are just an array of 'How cute!', 'True love', and 'I wish this was me but I have ass cancer and am alone.'
Very few comments even seem to reference her youtube channel though those that do are all fans.
I found two comments referencing 'Nasty comments :mad:' but no origin for that. Not sure if Tiktok lets you moderate comments.
Only mildly interesting tidbit is apparently the Therapist is a-ok with it guys!

1620636351215.png

PotatoFace

kiwifarms.net
Nothing much to screenshot. Comments on the two biggest videos are just an array of 'How cute!', 'True love', and 'I wish this was me but I have ass cancer and am alone.'
Very few comments even seem to reference her youtube channel though those that do are all fans.
I found two comments referencing 'Nasty comments :mad:' but no origin for that. Not sure if Tiktok lets you moderate comments.

Yup, TikTok lets you delete comments on your videos. So she's definitely gone from wasting her time moderating "negativity" on YouTube to wasting her time moderating "negativity" on TikTok. I'm sure her therapist is proud.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, I'm a retard and know nothing about tiktok. Do they make money on it?
Tiktok is monetizeable, but I'm not sure the sub count/views needed for that. I do know you need 1000 subs to access the livestream feature.

A quick google tells me

How many followers do I need to get paid by TikTok? It is estimated that it's possible to earn 2 to 3 cents per 1,000 views.

Then they have "diamonds" and coins and shit people can give you that act like tips, and then you cash them out or something.

The Lychee Queen

kiwifarms.net
Two years difference.
Jennifer Armstrong (@jennagwen) TikTok _ Watch Jennifer Armstrong's Newest TikTok Videos — Moz...png

See what she looked like back when you could still see the whites of her eyes? How does she see what she looks like now and not collapse into a ball of total panic-mode.

Jennifer Armstrong (@jennagwen) TikTok _ Watch Jennifer Armstrong's Newest TikTok Videos — Moz...png

Even using filters, her face is out of control beet red. I shudder to think of her feet if her circulation has become this terrible. See her using lipstick but no other face makeup? Gotta cover up those blue lips.

Does anyone else think she'd be rather pretty if she lost the weight? Granted I am from an area of the country that has a rather doughy standard of beauty, and she would have to lose 500 pounds, which is the weight of an entire pygmy hippopotamus. She could quite literally injure an adult pygmy hippo if she sat on it.

You could go to the gym and lift for 45 minutes, then do 45 minutes on the bike, plus calorie restricting and - provided you were a normal weight - you would lucky to drop 1.5 pounds a week. Compare a normal human's effort with Jen who could drop at least a pound a day, for a long time, with quite frankly minimal effort. There are people on this season's M600PL Where Are They Now who have gone from 700 lb immobile blobs to being 200 lb fully mobile, fit and active, in less than two years. These people dropped 500 pounds in two years! Jen can't even drop a pound a week. Imagine doing this to yourself because you can't imagine a life without surviving solely on government benefits.

edit - less tmi. now settle down.

Last edited:

FarmerKhourtney

kiwifarms.net
Two years difference.
View attachment 2159040

See what she looked like back when you could still see the whites of her eyes? How does she see what she looks like now and not collapse into a ball of total panic-mode.

View attachment 2159045

Even using filters, her face is out of control beet red. I shudder to think of her feet if her circulation has become this terrible. See her using lipstick but no other face makeup? Gotta cover up those blue lips.

Does anyone else think she'd be rather pretty if she lost the weight? Granted I am from an area of the country that has a rather doughy standard of beauty, and she would have to lose 500 pounds, which is the weight of an entire pygmy hippopotamus. She could quite literally injure an adult pygmy hippo if she sat on it.

Today at the gym I lifted for 45 minutes, then did the bike 45 minutes after that. I am calorie restricting. I'm lucky to drop 1.5 pounds a week. I'm not saying this to PL, because all that is hardly an achievement but compare it with Jen who could drop at least a pound a day, for a long time, with quite frankly minimal effort. There are people on this season's M600PL Where Are They Now who have gone from 700 lb immobile blobs to being 200 lb fully mobile, fit and active, in less than two years. These people dropped 500 pounds in two years! Jen can't even drop a pound a week. Imagine doing this to yourself because you can't imagine a life without surviving solely on government benefits.

I do think she has or had, a pretty face. It’s hard to tell at this point but the changes are scary :o I’ve been watching MSHPL where are they now, and the work they have to put in towards looking normal again is astounding

DCMedia Sped

kiwifarms.net
I don't think anything about this human sack of fat is pretty. Her complete self-centeredness, her evil soul (remember the car accident, just to name 1?) and her life of complete and utter gluttony has absorbed any kind of 'pretty' she may have, just like her fat has absorbed her eyes.
And that smug smirk she always has. Like what do you have to be smug about? I guess because she nabbed Gene, and he's such a prize.

Painted Pig

I thought I made myself clear in Boston.
kiwifarms.net

this one must make Gene nostalgic for that night he drove drunk listening to rap music (and left his girlfriend and dog for dead).
20210511_234827.jpg
those freckles my god
20210511_234856.jpg
I think the tape would be better served over Jen's mouth

this isn't all of them. I'll add the rest tomorrow

Just like fat Amy, Jen is so out of sync with the words or just flat out doesn't know them. what a fat tard.

Goal Tendie

Honoring Our Lord Hunger
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2162943
this one must make Gene nostalgic for that night he drove drunk listening to rap music (and left his girlfriend and dog for dead).
She left youtube, where she was larping as a good Christian girl, so she could listen publicly to songs about getting her face jizzed on in a car, two months after the trend peaked on TikTok, twenty-plus years older than most of the platform's audience, using a filter that makes her look like Gasper the corpulent ghost.

I'm glad she's working on herself so hard and the first thing she's done away with is that troublesome remnant of shame.

wetcarpet

There goes my gun
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2162943
View attachment 2162958
those freckles my god
View attachment 2162957
I think the tape would be better served over Jen's mouth

Just like fat Amy, Jen is so out of sync with the words or just flat out doesn't know them. what a fat tard.

...fuck me, this is horrific footage.

Bravo.

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
Wait so, she quit youtube because she needed a break but is doing Tik Tok instead? She thinks she's fooling everyone but it is her who is the fool. She's the one who weighs 650 plus pounds.

Tik tok loves to dox anyone and everyone so it wont be long till she has a hayder following there too. Youngins dont take kindly to boozers either so gin is fucked too.