Jennifer Gwen Ann Armstrong / LifebyJen and Vernon Eugene Stephens III / Gene / Life by Gen X - middle-aged welfare leech food addict too fat for cancer surgery, in a co-dependent relationship with hopeless alcoholic

wetcarpet

There goes my gun
kiwifarms.net
What an absolute gem the drunken leprechaun is. Actually making a vid admitting to having a bad car crash and leaving his unconscious girlfriend and shaken dog to flee the scene. For whatever reason. The girlfriend had free will and could have chosen not to ride with the drunk. The poor dog had no choice. What a great guy Fat Jenny has scored! The lucky lady was in his comments, announcing that the happy couple would pray for a naysayer whose opinion she didn’t like. What a Flirtatious babe Fat Jen is! Flipping her hair at the leprechaun and showing the world her bald spots.

Just found out about this since I'm a faggot who just learned how to utilize the thread search feature.

"It wasn't a 90° turn...more like 78°? 84°?" Thanks Physicist Gin...

"I thought she was just passed out...she had a mild concussion."
Head trauma, shmead srauma.

"My dog wouldn't move, he was in shock."
Maybe because you almost killed him.

"I was shaking her and she wouldn't wake up."
Sounds like everything is totally under control.

"I only got a bruise."

Lucky for you, most drunks go unharmed whereas victims of their fuckery do not.

"I took her purse and ran."
Such a flight or fight response, so human, no identification left behind, but leave dog and girlfriend at scene of accident.

I always knew Gin was a POS but holy shit...fucking grim.

Last edited:

Honeycrispsky

ask a gentern if zydrate is right for you
kiwifarms.net
The contents of that cursed Tiktok...it makes me feel like I'm in that birdbox movie where if you look at whatever it is, you go stark raving mad and off yourself or whatever. They produce a disgusting turned-stomach feeling that even the goriest ISIS videos don't, maybe because we know these people LARP as normal humans, mixed into the population.

Fucking unsettling, my dude. Imagine posting these for public consumption.

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
Jen's 5'8, so a good 6 inches taller than Amberlynn and Chantal.

Two years difference.
View attachment 2159040

See what she looked like back when you could still see the whites of her eyes? How does she see what she looks like now and not collapse into a ball of total panic-mode.

View attachment 2159045

Even using filters, her face is out of control beet red. I shudder to think of her feet if her circulation has become this terrible. See her using lipstick but no other face makeup? Gotta cover up those blue lips.

Does anyone else think she'd be rather pretty if she lost the weight? Granted I am from an area of the country that has a rather doughy standard of beauty, and she would have to lose 500 pounds, which is the weight of an entire pygmy hippopotamus. She could quite literally injure an adult pygmy hippo if she sat on it.

You could go to the gym and lift for 45 minutes, then do 45 minutes on the bike, plus calorie restricting and - provided you were a normal weight - you would lucky to drop 1.5 pounds a week. Compare a normal human's effort with Jen who could drop at least a pound a day, for a long time, with quite frankly minimal effort. There are people on this season's M600PL Where Are They Now who have gone from 700 lb immobile blobs to being 200 lb fully mobile, fit and active, in less than two years. These people dropped 500 pounds in two years! Jen can't even drop a pound a week. Imagine doing this to yourself because you can't imagine a life without surviving solely on government benefits.

edit - less tmi. now settle down.
She looks a lot like Chantal in some of those top pictures, especially #2 and 3. I had to double look and make sure it wasn't Chantal.

Those videos are so cringy. I can't believe she is an almost 50 year old woman. She is so excited to announce to the world she has her very own first boyfriend at the ripe age of late-40s.

I really wish I knew what Gin was thinking? Couldn't he find someone a little better to leech off by now? At least someone that can walk, or shower occasionally? He isn't a prize himself, but there has to be some fat out there that can offer him something. I've seen clips of them on Dr. Phil, sending all their money to men they actually believe wants them, he can't find one of those?

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
She looks a lot like Chantal in some of those top pictures, especially #2 and 3. I had to double look and make sure it wasn't Chantal.

Those videos are so cringy. I can't believe she is an almost 50 year old woman. She is so excited to announce to the world she has her very own first boyfriend at the ripe age of late-40s.

I really wish I knew what Gin was thinking? Couldn't he find someone a little better to leech off by now? At least someone that can walk, or shower occasionally? He isn't a prize himself, but there has to be some fat out there that can offer him something. I've seen clips of them on Dr. Phil, sending all their money to men they actually believe wants them, he can't find one of those?
If they can walk, they can leave him easier, and then where'd he get money?

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
I see so many online comments about the swollen mass on Jen's cheek and, somehow, my brain just doesn't register it. I think Jen's face is so increasingly distorted that some reptile part of my cognitive mind just tries to arrange it into something it will recognize as a normal human face with normal facial landmarks and chooses to read her cheeks as unusually pronounced cheekbones.

There was a subject of My 600 Pound Life, Christina, who had improbably pronounced cheekbones even when she was at her highest weight:

My 600 Pound Life.png

When I look at Jen's face, I think my brain refers back to that familiar image and goes with: "That. I'll make this mass of flesh that I'm seeing make sense by being that."

FarmerKhourtney

kiwifarms.net
I see so many online comments about the swollen mass on Jen's cheek and, somehow, my brain just doesn't register it. I think Jen's face is so increasingly distorted that some reptile part of my cognitive mind just tries to arrange it into something it will recognize as a normal human face with normal facial landmarks and chooses to read her cheeks as unusually pronounced cheekbones.

There was a subject of My 600 Pound Life, Christina, who had improbably pronounced cheekbones even when she was at her highest weight:

View attachment 2170723

When I look at Jen's face, I think my brain refers back to that familiar image and goes with: "That. I'll make this mass of flesh that I'm seeing make sense by being that."

Omg Christina ! She is somehow equally scary looking at both ends of the weight spectrum. I can’t believe how thin she got.

Off topic sorry but I just got discovery plus and I’ve been watching the follow up specials

Painted Pig

I thought I made myself clear in Boston.
kiwifarms.net
A couple days late but here are the rest of the archives from her tik tok (I didn't bother with any of the cat ones. they're generic and not worth saving)

my personal favourite. Jen calling him a free loading crumb.

ETA

20210516_215949.jpg
him lovingly squeezing her monstrously fat face LOL

Last edited:

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
After watching all that shit, I may have to go into therapy.

The reason she is doing TikTok so prolifically is because it enables her to DISTORT herself so that she looks 200 lbs. lighter as well as filtering out some of her more horrible characteristics. She uses other people's words so she even filters out her own personality.

Big. Fat. Phony.

shameful existence

conflicts on the outside, fears within
kiwifarms.net
These tiktoks really add a fascinating layer. Gene the housekeeper from most of his youtube appearances turns into Gene the actual boyfriend.

Whatever he is and whatever he's done, he looks like a regular guy with some options in life. The original popular reason for why he was staying - his addiction - doesn't seem to be the dominant feature of his life anymore. If he's motivated by pragmatism like many here suggest, there must be better ways to obtain a place to live in exchange for cleaning and delivery services. If he's for whatever reason only waiting for her to check out, why does he look relatively comfortable (relative to men like Bibi that is) participating in this cringe production, which he must know will be archived forever?

I do believe there's an emotional attachment of some sort. Whether her controlling personality gives his life a structure or whether he's found an adoptive mother in her, him staying just because it's easy or profitable in some material way makes increasingly less sense, as Jen seems to be beyond help and he's signing up for a time neither easy nor profitable.