Jennifer Gwen Ann Armstrong / LifebyJen and Vernon Eugene Stephens III / Gene / Life by Gen X - middle-aged welfare leech food addict too fat for cancer surgery, in a co-dependent relationship with hopeless alcoholic

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Will Jen soon shuffle off this mortal coil?

• No, see you next week, same fat time, same fat channel

Votes: 270 57.3%
  • Yes, she’s off to the great cheese wheel in the sky

Votes: 201 42.7%

• Total voters

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
If this fat bitch doesn’t upload something on thanksgiving can we just assume she’s in some potters field? I just checked her socials. Still nothing. HELLO JEN?!
I want to see an obituary or at least some evidence before I'll accept Tammy Slaton outliving her in the deathfat pool...even moreso since she now has a trac!

Hippy Dippy

kiwifarms.net
If this fat bitch doesn’t upload something on thanksgiving can we just assume she’s in some potters field? I just checked her socials. Still nothing. HELLO JEN?!
She doesn’t need social media anymore. She has a full arsenal of health care workers at her beckon call. We were always just providing a service for her narcissistic need for attention. If and when she needs money and/or cat food, we may hear from her again. But we are just commoners and she has hit royal pay dirt between Marcene’s checking account and medical intervention. Even Gene is feeling the downgrade.

weaselhat

It’s still good!
kiwifarms.net
Searching her name in her local paper only brings up her fathers obit. So she’s probably still alive. Historically, Fat Jen has taken time off uploading during Thanksgiving and Christmas in past years. Of course if she was home, I’m sure she would smugly upload to brag about her progress of being able to fit through the front door again despite the holidays.

LonesomeDud

Exceptional But Kind Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Searching her name in her local paper only brings up her fathers obit. So she’s probably still alive. Historically, Fat Jen has taken time off uploading during Thanksgiving and Christmas in past years. Of course if she was home, I’m sure she would smugly upload to brag about her progress of being able to fit through the front door again despite the holidays.
Cue about twenty women from BP sucking their teeth and saying, "Great. She's alive. Love that for her."