Jennifer Lynn Hunt / ljmontello / Professional Contrarian / J.Lyn.Hunt / Illia Sadri / Little Lady in Tokyo / The Sensible Progressive - A person of questionable chromosomes but unquestionable jawline

• DDoS is active again.

GenericReviewerDraco

Aho poster
kiwifarms.net
Imagine in the span of a week or two taking these two photos.
View attachment 2218264 View attachment 2218265

And thinking to yourself, "Yeah, who wants to look like the happy blonde one, Imma go full angry danger hair potato sack." And not just changing your look that much (for the worse), but thinking the latter, over exposed color mismatch nightmare photo is something to share in an inane going out post, in-between a mountain of political sperging.

Above said, the blue does properly display her mental state as a warning for society at large. For all the good that will do in Portland.
Manjaw was Digibro the whole time.

Panera Bread

kiwifarms.net
I did some digging and believe I have uncovered who her mystery man is. The relevant facts, according to her:

- computer engineer
- former con chair who banned Vic in 2004-2005
- They've known each other for over 15 years

1622526370200.png

1622526456200.png

1622526416400.png

1622526607500.png

1622526964700.png

1622538670500.png

https://archive.ph/kvTvL
https://archive.ph/CvJ4Y
https://archive.ph/7umIB
https://archive.ph/rNuwl
https://archive.ph/TRAsY
https://archive.ph/uHgg4

Vic went to 9 cons in 2004, and 17 in 2005, so that really narrows down the search. We can refine it even further to the two we know she staffed. Tekkoshocon and Anime Central. She has alleged Vic was banned from both, although he kept coming back. Tekkoshocon can be removed from the short list because their convention chair was a woman. That leaves Anime Central. Who was their con chair in 2005?

1622527601000.png
xxxxxx.jpg

https://web.archive.org/web/20041010235655/www.acen.org/contact.html

After Anime Central's 2004 convention, Jon Sugerman was elected to replace Frank Sanchez as con chair for their 2005 event (and he was succeeded by Beryl Turner in 2006). Around that time, he was a part of a band comprised of several anime voice actors. The band's members included Amanda Winn Lee, Greg Ayres, Christopher Ayres, Mike McFarland, Chris Patton, Tiffany Grant, Brittany Karbowski. Proceeds from their albums, Voices For Tolerance, and Voices For Peace, went to charity.

xxxxxxxxxxx.jpgxxxxxxx.jpgxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Does Jon fit Jenn's profile of him? He does, although there's a slight discrepancy in his age. She has trouble with her own from time to time, so I'll give it a pass.

1622528645000.png
xxxxx.jpg

1622528660000.png

1622528785200.png

And now we come to the big reveal, where we will transition from Informative to Islamic. Jennifer Lynn Hunt's new boyfriend, the convention chair who allegely "banned" Vic Mignogna from Anime Central for being a diva, or borrowing a projector, is a morbidly obese gay man with a fetish for wearing rubber and relieving himself in the mouth of a human toilet.

x.jpgxx.jpg
xxxxxxxx.jpgxxx.jpg
Folsom Street Fair 2016

xxxxx.jpgxxxx.jpg

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I did some digging and believe I have uncovered who her mystery man is. The relevant facts, according to her:

- computer engineer

Vic went to 9 cons in 2004, and 17 in 2005, so that really narrows down the search. We can refine it even further to the two we know she staffed. Tekkoshocon and Anime Central. She has alleged Vic was banned from both, although he kept coming back. Tekkoshocon can be removed from the short list because their convention chair was a woman. That leaves Anime Central. Who was their con chair in 2005?

View attachment 2220502View attachment 2220506

After Anime Central's 2004 convention, Jon Sugerman was elected to replace Frank Sanchez as con chair for their 2005 event (and he was succeeded by Beryl Turner in 2006). Around that time, he was a part of a band comprised of several anime voice actors. The band's members included Amanda Winn Lee, Greg Ayres, Christopher Ayres, Mike McFarland, Chris Patton, Tiffany Grant, Brittany Karbowski. Proceeds from their albums, Voices For Tolerance, and Voices For Peace, went to charity.

View attachment 2220512View attachment 2220513View attachment 2220514

Does Jon fit Jenn's profile of him? He does, although there's a slight discrepancy in his age. She has trouble with her own from time to time, so I'll give it a pass.

View attachment 2220533View attachment 2220551
View attachment 2220534
View attachment 2220540

And now we come to the big reveal, where we will transition from Informative to Islamic. Jennifer Lynn Hunt's new boyfriend, the convention chair who allegely "banned" Vic Mignogna from Anime Central for being a diva, or borrowing a projector, is a morbidly obese gay man with a fetish for wearing rubber and relieving himself in the mouth of a human toilet.

View attachment 2220552View attachment 2220554
View attachment 2220569View attachment 2220555
Folsom Street Fair 2016

Every. Time.
Every. Fucking. Time.
The people who hate & despise Vic Mignogna turn out to be utter degenerates.
EVERY. TIME.

Dixieland Buckaroo

A 12-piece bucket o' trouble
kiwifarms.net

- computer engineer

View attachment 2220502View attachment 2220506

View attachment 2220512View attachment 2220513View attachment 2220514

View attachment 2220533View attachment 2220551
View attachment 2220534
View attachment 2220540

View attachment 2220552View attachment 2220554
View attachment 2220569View attachment 2220555
Folsom Street Fair 2016

A couple more issues, aside from age. He has a Twitter- granted hasn't used it in 3 years, but supposedly this guy doesn't have one. Second, is there anything placing him in the Portland area? Right now the locations are all in Cupertino/San Jose, CA. Could be a remote work /move with COVID but not seeing evidence of that. Per the thread OP, ol' Lyin' Lynn is definitely up there.

Panera Bread

kiwifarms.net
A couple more issues, aside from age. He has a Twitter- granted hasn't used it in 3 years, but supposedly this guy doesn't have one. Second, is there anything placing him in the Portland area? Right now the locations are all in Cupertino/San Jose, CA. Could be a remote work /move with COVID but not seeing evidence of that. Per the thread OP, ol' Lyin' Lynn is definitely up there.
Update: He is registered to vote in California. No dox for now because there's nothing else I can see as to his current whereabouts. His voter ID may or may not be up to date. Their whirlwind romance could also be one of her delusions. The decadence is real though, as are his con credentials.

The most recent thing I could find was a donation to his Vice Chair's GoFundMe. Rob Hogan had an aneurysm last year and was intubated.

1622572141800.png

1622569152300.png

Jon also made a donation to the memorial fund for Anime Central's 2006 con chair, Beryl Turner, who died in 2019.
1622569248100.png

Last edited:

Dixieland Buckaroo

A 12-piece bucket o' trouble
kiwifarms.net
Update: He is registered to vote in California. No dox for now because there's nothing else I can see as to his current whereabouts. His voter ID may or may not be up to date. Their whirlwind romance could also be one of her delusions. The decadence is real though, as are his con credentials.

The most recent thing I could find was a donation to his Vice Chair's GoFundMe. Rob Hogan had an aneurysm last year and was intubated.

View attachment 2221902
View attachment 2221715

Jon also made a donation to the memorial fund for Anime Central's 2006 con chair, Beryl Turner, who died in 2019.
View attachment 2221725
I appreciate the detective work, the issue is that Lynn is such an unreliable narrator, that who knows what to believe from her. This might be the right trail, but it's just as likely she inflated this person's importance to the cons or their current job (or that they even exist).

Panera Bread

kiwifarms.net
I appreciate the detective work, the issue is that Lynn is such an unreliable narrator, that who knows what to believe from her. This might be the right trail, but it's just as likely she inflated this person's importance to the cons or their current job (or that they even exist).
She has definitely overstated the con chair's ability to ban someone at Anime Central. This was an elected position, and the candidates were staff members who wanted the job. You could be secretary one year and con chair the next. Their authority was imaginary. They couldn't even prevent Vic from attending when they were supposedly running the show. Whatever power they pretended to have was gone the moment they left.

Last edited:

albert macdonald chan

Novice computer programmer and Norm Macdonald fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine in the span of a week or two taking these two photos.
View attachment 2218264 View attachment 2218265

And thinking to yourself, "Yeah, who wants to look like the happy blonde one, Imma go full angry danger hair potato sack." And not just changing your look that much (for the worse), but thinking the latter, over exposed color mismatch nightmare photo is something to share in an inane going out post, in-between a mountain of political sperging.

Above said, the blue does properly display her mental state as a warning for society at large. For all the good that will do in Portland.
Every. Time.
Every. Fucking. Time.
The people who hate & despise Vic Mignogna turn out to be utter degenerates.
EVERY. TIME.
Between dangerhairs and perverted people projecting their fetishes on an innocent man like Vic, how come we haven’t had a thread made on the amount of dangerhair/perverts that hate Vic? And I don’t just mean Sea Salt Mine or ISWV Community, since I’m not sure that many people are aware of things like this going on in the KickVic circles.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Between dangerhairs and perverted people projecting their fetishes on an innocent man like Vic, how come we haven’t had a thread made on the amount of dangerhair/perverts that hate Vic? And I don’t just mean Sea Salt Mine or ISWV Community, since I’m not sure that many people are aware of things like this going on in the KickVic circles.
We do. It's called the General Thread.

Focken Kiwi

Nico nico nii bitches!
kiwifarms.net
Late night double feature picture show. Lynn and her friend / final form, Julie. Both mentally ill con-glomerates. The latter was also laughed at when she said that Vic creeped on her. Somehow more of a hot mess since we last saw her.

View attachment 2259746View attachment 2260676
https://archive.ph/Gk6GR / https://archive.ph/I7AhK

View attachment 2260681
https://archive.ph/zCUO1
Not even a neck-slitting serial killer would creep on that fatty for fear of catching a disease. I one day guarantee that grass will cease to grow within a 5yd radius of her buried carcass when she inevitably dies of a stroke. It's fitting that she once cosplayed as a fictional object with an unquantifiable size:

Fat.png
https://archive.md/p31oi

EYLFMpWXQAAuCz1.jpg
EYLFMpXWoAAGVH3.jpg