Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Sociopath writer of pedophile fanfiction and cartoon reviews, faked getting raped to force a divorce, then mobbed and gaslit their ex off Tumblr, satanist neoliberal of the MovieSlob variety, also wants to fuck dogs and/or pokemon

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
Cypher's response:
Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 12.49.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 12.49.57 AM.png

fbc31530baa03cecd423c2f90393a4f63663e070.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 12.50.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 12.50.46 AM.png

joto5y1wwr531.jpg

It's amazing watching Cypher dismantle everything levied against her while Lily has to construct a narrative in a space where she's uncontested.
Ironically, one of her claims about us vultures is that we never interact with her work or her fans, if we did we wouldn't hate her as much. At the same time the last thing she wants is for her fans to see is someone concisely explaining why she's wrong.

She would rather give them her biased cliffnotes.

thebananaonion

kiwifarms.net
lily claiming vultures dont interact with her work is funny considering how many ex lily fans (myself including) are here, on kiwifarms. We have indeed interacted with her in one way or another, she just doesn't want to admit that people realize she's a cunt, and shitty person and have moved on (like lizzy) or stick around just enough to see her downfall (ex lily fans now kiwifarm users or maybe cypher who's doing it on tumblr instead etc).

Also we interact with her work in different ways, download her videos and watch them yourself on here to see how shit they are, review her fanfics or interact with her tumblr just in a more indirect way- but its still interact with you lily, dont play dumb.

I'd like to bring up the 'all kiwifarm users are X nasty thing' lily likes to push. Many ex lily fans who happen to use kiwifarms are pretty much just here for lily shenanigans and nothing else. Ive used the farms now and again for other shit like idk, onision, some cringe stuff, and so on but wouldn't call myself a nazi just for using this website. Like calling all twitter users MAPs just because there is a group of pedophiles who happen to use twitter.

by lily's logic then all tumblr users are pedos because, well, some pedos use tumblr.
... oh.

Ben Laden

Al-Qatsuki has retaken Afghanistan.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2747800
She's right she didn't use the word groom in that entire post. Convenient. She only agreed, claimed she was violated by Cypher, and implied it throughout her entire response.

But she didn't say it, checkmate.
I thought it was a content creator's job to rein in their audience, and that content creators were responsible when their fans did things. By her own logic, she is responsible for the anon's word choice or at the very least correcting them. Since she never bothered to correct them until people started rebuking the claim Cypher was trying to groom her, it comes across as if Lily would agree with that choice of words.

Do you believe Cypher was attempting to groom you, or not. Stop shifting blame, all you need to do is say yes or no. Literally a max of three characters on your keyboard. Hell, you can even use one of those snarky, funny gifs you like to use if you don't feel like typing!

Last edited:

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
I thought it was a content creator's job to rein in their audience, and that content creators were responsible when their fans did things. By your own logic, are responsible for the anon's word choice and since you never bothered to correct them at all until people started rebuking the claim Cypher was trying to groom you all of a sudden it's all anon's fault.

Do you believe Cypher was attempting to groom you, or not. Stop shifting blame, all you need to do is say yes or no.
Do I think Cypher is a groomer? No.

Would I blame someone if they thought she was based on her conduct? No.

Same shit different day.

Last edited:

anliteralidiot

stupid bitch
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2747800
She's right she didn't use the word groom in that entire post. Convenient. She only agreed, claimed she was violated by Cypher, and implied it throughout her entire response.

But she didn't say it, checkmate.
Her saying she's not responsible for every ask she gets is really funny, knowing she sends them to herself.

ÁchtunaRoll

A Taxonomist of Fremdschämen
kiwifarms.net
A204916C-0E17-4604-BA72-F528F81C0A02.jpeg

This person only been on tumblr since June. Make of that and their posts what you will.
9193AC95-243E-44BA-B9E4-B43C0EB36DD9.jpeg

Another cold take.
C3F0DD20-7EC9-46D9-BE80-3E09B63A3697.jpeg

ETA:
FD620AC4-84C7-4390-B265-D69639DFE89B.jpeg

Remember her horrible take about lavender town’s music and electronic music in general. That’s the level of opinion we’re working with here.

DF0EA877-A9A2-4ECC-9CD6-C2954EC21B69.jpeg

I smell a thread fanart prompt 😂

Last edited:

SubarashiiRage

Shin King of Attack 1985Monsters Raids Final Eater
kiwifarms.net
Another cold take.
C3F0DD20-7EC9-46D9-BE80-3E09B63A3697.jpeg

ETA:
FD620AC4-84C7-4390-B265-D69639DFE89B.jpeg

Remember her horrible take about lavender town’s music and electronic music in general. That’s the level of opinion we’re working with here.
Yeah, be dismissive with a form of foreign animated media entirely based on superficial elements that proves that everything you have against anime is based on perceptions of people triggered on Twitter who purposely take the context out of the story to sell you cheap ideology

work of art

kiwifarms.net
honestly man, im tired of talking about lily's shitty anime takes. i think ive actually responded to the "anime is irrelevant" argument here once before

i think i respect cypher a little bit more. i may be stupid, bcz i already knew that cypher tried to help, but it just dawned on me that cypher posting isnt really about wanting lily to be gone, i think she just wants people to not go through the same things she did and give the benefit of the doubt to awful people

Duine In Cudromach

Nobody of Importance
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, is Lily... is Lily saying that anime is produced for weebs?

Like, white people? Obsessed Westerners?

Is she saying that the Japanese, who predominantly produce media specifically for a Japanese audience and have no guarantee that their work is going to be officially circulated to the West, produce their media according to the whims of a niche Western audience?

She hates white people so much that she'll blame them for the more uncomfortable aspects of Japanese culture?

I shouldn't be surprised at this point, and yet.

Ben Laden

Al-Qatsuki has retaken Afghanistan.
kiwifarms.net
"See, I'm not xenophobic, I think it's the white people's fault" is much easier to get asspats for than to just double down and say Japan is a society full of coomers and pedophiles or something.

Also
View attachment 2750175
I smell a thread fanart prompt 😂
If Lily had a fursona, I think a skunk would suit her just fine because it's absolutely toxic and rancid to be within her proximity.