Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Sociopath writer of pedophile fanfiction and cartoon reviews, faked getting raped to force a divorce, then mobbed and gaslit their ex off Tumblr, satanist neoliberal of the MovieSlob variety, also wants to fuck dogs and/or pokemon

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
Should I even talk about how that example is a false equivalence? Besides, why do they even want to try and convert their parent's opinions anyway? Some people don't want to change their opinions and it's best it stays that way. The only thing you'll accomplish by insisting they change their mind is annoying them.

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net
It like every argument for Lily she tries to insert Nazis in it, Lily the jewish people were scapegoats, it wasn't meant to be representation it was to fuel a sentiment.
It is literally a different argument entirely and the context is not even close to that movie or scenario so it just a bad argument entirely.

Like Rocky Horror Show actually was trying to bring lgbt into a more positive light, granted now it looks bad but everything looks bad and old when you look back on how it advanced.

Funny thing is there is a good argument for this by just using how black people were represented back then because that an accurate argument to use on how it can be even more damaging for the people it is portraying.
There is a real agurement there but with this example no, it shows just the complete ignorance of the history of what that entire historical issue even was.

Last edited:

Ben Laden

Movin' and groovin'
kiwifarms.net
It like every argument for Lily she tries to insert Nazis in it, Lily the jewish people were scapegoats, it wasn't meant to be representation it was to fuel a sentiment.
It is literally a different argument entirely and the context is not even close to that movie or scenario so it just a bad argument entirely.

Like Rocky Horror Show actually was trying to bring lgbt into a more positive light, granted now it looks bad but everything looks bad and old when you look back on how it advanced.

Funny thing is there is a good argument for this by just using how black people were represented back then because that an accurate argument to use on how it can be even more for the people it is portraying.
There is a real agurement there but with this example no, it shows just the complete ignorance of the history of what that entire historical issue even was.
Jerry didn’t use black face or wollywogs as examples because, just like George Bush, he doesn’t care about black people.

emmens

What is this? What is that? WHY?
kiwifarms.net
So I'm bored, and I said I would. I'm gonna break down that shitty Glass of Water Episode. And even though I get the feeling I won't have needed to I rewatched "A Perfect Pear" just so I can avoid any "if I remembers right's"
So right off the bat, we start with the puppet avatar standing in front of a green screen, which I'm sure would be started off as a coincidence, but given Moviebobs videos ever since he was on Geek.com and his second run on escapists all the "cold opens" for his videos start with him in front of a blank green screen so I can only assume htis is a "loving tribute" to moviebob.

We're also immediately stomping the "vague outline of a dead horse on the ground" that is steven universe, using a painful echo effect on the fucking quote from rebecca sugar. Clips of yellow Diamond are played. I automatically hate everything, why am I doing this?

I'm gonna keep an internal count of how many times I can explain the reason something didn't happen as "time constraints" by the way.

First thing Lily literally says is "this story would be better if it were gay."

Lily's opening statement is to rebuke that the two main characters of the episodes relationship is "Developed over time" she says that phrase in a way in a fashion that if it were transcribed into text it would be "AnNoYiNg." The argument being placed against it is the development isn't good, therefore the development doesn't mean anything. This can be chalked up to "Time Constraints"

Lily points out the weirdness that when Bright Mac and Pear Butter are "babus" they're talking and fall in love as "babus" and yeah it's actua;;y pretty weird and I question why the animator did that. That said Lily's using this as a way to toss shade around at the people whining about when she did it. The difference in these two instances is that when mlp did it it was about a 45 second exchange between the two characters to establish a point where they met, when lily did it, she kept making it super fucking obnoxious about it.

Lily goes on complaining about how inspite of having their entire life stories told through the episode it's still less interesting than cadence and shining armor. This is of course because the story is being told from the outside perspective of flashbacks, and second hand information. also time constraints.
Well shit lily literally knew what I was going to say. as the kids would say "I am shook"
She shoots down what I just said with "that assumes this is the best way to tell the story." To which I can only think to ask "how else do you tell the story of "two kids grow up, fall in love, also their families hate each other"
To which lily answer "having the parents tell the story."
Bright Mac and Pear Butter are canonically dead. Like, just straight up fucking dead. Yes, it hasn't been "stated" in the show, but the level of symbolism and a previous episode that implies to the point of outright stating. They are dead. D-E-A-D, in the ground. No argument to be made here. Lily makes a counterpoint that anyone who says they're dead are "headcanon people."
I am 3 minutes into a 13 minutes video. of which the opening minute was SU bashing.

Lily says "fuck continuity." posts before this one have addressed that better I will.

I am literally not going to even bother paraphrasing the alternative to them being dead, though I'm annoyed lily would take another jab at headcanon people and fanfic writers. Though long tangent short, it's amazing how "anti-fan content" lily is considering MLP video essays are how they even got where they are today. Stockholm and it's sequels not-withstanding.

Lily says they "didn't have to keep continuity in mind" I guess I can just watch Star Wars episode 9 before 4 then, it's not like the continuity matters. Also goes on about how "acting like your hands are tied is just a way of protecting yourself." Their parents are dead, have been confirmed to be dead. the writers want to keep writing in mind.

Lily waxes about the question then of "how is the story improved by them being dead" more or less goes off on subjective opinion that she'd rather have a romance story thats "good" rather than something with a bitter sweet ending.

continues waxing about "good stories" over "continuity" acting as though something can't have both. continues to wack off more about "nothing is really forcing them to be dead" Lily also brings up the fact scootaloo's parents are still, I haven't watched that episode, so I don't know.
Complaining about the Apple Parents being dead as "needless grimdark." Lets just remember this is the same person who's supposed to have written a WoW fan character nuking america for being in the fucking way, and also literally killing god. Also shoehorns in a needless and pointless comparison to Steven Universe. There are seven minutes left in this video. And also a really, really weird bit of shade thrown at "dark pokemon theories" which is again coming from Lily "It's not rape, it's a mating bond" Orchard, author of a pokemon webcomic where gardevoir is literally a super op, but super endangered mega pokemon, but this has digressed harder than I wanted.
Lily is officially made the unfunny joke that much less funny with over extending her examples and taking a potshot at "incels"

Lily continues to wax on about unnecessary dark shit in mlp, says that by this point in the show the writers are "Sucking unwashed brony dick" I shower daily.
I'm having a hard time fighting off the impulse to write off this entire GoW episode as just one more barely held together excuse to whine about the brony fandom "ruining mlp"

we've reached the bits where I'm probbly just gonna be shouting "Time Constraints" The entire time. I barely chuckled at the "they don't die violently at the end" forgive me I have sinned.
"There's a key difference between Romeo And Juliet and this" You mean, other than 'This' is a kids show? which is the argument I'm just gonna say pre-empts any points beyond this statment?

Who actually says "pound sand" by the way? I've only ever seen lily use that phrase. It sounds like the least fucking natural retort in the world.
Lily acknowledges the show did what she wanted in the form of the Apple parents just telling their parents "Fuck you, we're married" but we're putting a pin in it, so I'm gonna assume it's still somehow not enough.
Lily continues to wax on about it not being a real "forbidden romance" because there's no real threat of anything. Seeming to be completely oblivious to the fact some people have never had issues with their family, or the fact that for most it's always gonna be pretty fuckign shit when you have to cut ties to family.

Random ass Josh Scorcher reaction image use.

Lily states the episode is written by parents who can't imagine teenages would try to ignore petty attemtps to mucromanage their lives. And blah blah blah "I hate conservatives"

Lily starts in to the "This isn't even really a romance" the story is about Applejacks mom, which is almost an interesting take.
Bright Mac is basically a recolored big mac colored like applebloom
I would hope that he'd have traits that make him look like his kids. Are you really gonna complain that the parent of two characters looks too much like those characters?!

Lots of jerking off about Pear Butter being the focus of the story, again, it isn't a bad take. Also lily references "how many cartoons are aggressively[doing the thing SU does I hate]" while immediately kneecapping herself with only a single screenshot from steven universe, making this yet again, an unnecessary pot shot at Steven Universe.

"brightmac and pearbutter really have nothing in common" and here's the spice.

more going on about pear butter being the focus, Bright mac not doing anything. I repeat Time Constraints.

So I'm feeling like explicitly pointing out the timestamp. At 10:40 this is where lily pulls out the "she should have just married miss cake" This is the take I Was wanting to see. Everything lily's saying here is basically "all the problems this episode has would be solved if it was about lesbians." it also give me a vibe of perpetuating the idea that people can't "just be friends" which is something actual bad romances try to do, and how real life unhealthy relationships become a thing.

Also the fact lily never gives as much thought to the fact that Bright Mac and Burnt Oak get as much time on screen together as Pear Butter and Ms Cake but she's not trying to ship them together under the pretence of them having more chemistry together should certainly elicit a well tuned "hmmmm" from the system.

Lily is going on about how people are calling this a lovestory for the ages, which I don't think anyone ever claimed it to be.

and the hottest take of the Glass of water episode is likening the entire episode to their relationship with Lizzy. Which by the way if you've made it to the end of this whole fucking wall of text I'd like to let you know I've looked through Lizzy's twitter and their quite literally living their best life right now, while lily literally can't stop trying to talk about her at the drop of a hat.

resummarises the whole thing thing and reiterates that it's shit for not dion what she wanted it to do. Time Constraints

And lily wraps up the whole video saying the episode is "garbage that everyone is thinking is good because it's presented as heterosexual." and tops it with a "I'm numbed to bronies and their bullshit even though my entire career is built out of reacting to them"

Also here's a random ass comment from the video
1571357247292.png

because ew, straight people

Last edited:

Lurkio

kiwifarms.net
She keeps going on and on about this Sylvanas shit.
Is the character that interesting or is it just more wish fulfillment?
Like woah, a ruthless domineering lady with big tits and stupid eyebrows, never seen Lily obsess over that before.
To spurg a bit from the part of me that misses their old WoW days, it's probably a little from column A, a little from column B.

I won't go into Lilys long list of fetishes and how he barely tries to hide them, they have been talked about repeatedly here and will probably be talked about a lot more in the future, because Lily is Lily and is prone to do something dumb in the future. As for Sylvanas herself, well, get ready for a little tl;dr.

I'd argue she was one of the best written characters in Warcraft 3/ WoW up to Wrath of the Lich King (2nd expansion). She first appeared as a noble and heroic figure in Warcraft 3 during the villanous Undead campaign trying to defend her home from big bad Arthas and his undead army. She remains a frequent enemy for a solid quarter of the game at least before Arthas/ you the player finally corner her, kill her, and raise her as a ghost under your control, then burn her homeland to ground and slaughter her people, oh and use her peoples' Holy Magic Well to resurrect someone as a super-lich.

She pops back up in the ex-pac where she breaks free of the Undead master's control, gathers a bunch of other zombies, ghosts, ect. and tries to kill Arthas. She fails, but manages to take over a recently conquered human kingdom as a consolation prize and becomes queen of the humans now undead people. She also "re-posseses" her dead body, turning her into a "Dark Ranger", which is a super strong zombie-ghost thing that's kinda like an archer/ necromancer.

When WoW comes around she doesn't do much until WotLK , but what she does do shows her as morally ambiguous. She and her people do a lot of fairly evil shit (experimentation, chem-warfare, siding with filthy Orcs) but it's also shown there's some good in her (she seems to miss her family, both living and dead, she helps a faction of elves who broke off from the main group in their time of need, she's not a total asshole to an orphan who thinks she's cool) and considering her rough history, it was understandable that she, and by extension every Undead that was part of her group, has a lot of baggage that could make the do the occasional non-moral thing.

That character type was kinda thrown out the window in the 3rd expansion, Cataclysm, where she started devolving into Arthas 2.0. The biggest example of this was her raising her enemies as undead and using weird magic BS to make them compliant and willing to fight of her. From there she gradually devolved into the mustache twirling villain she is today, with every redeemable aspect of her being ret-con'd or handwaved away with hardly an explanation in sight. Now she's just another big-bad of an expansion, and not even a particularly good one.

So, to Lily's very small credit, there's some truth in seeing her drop this low with out any sense of awareness that this could be seen as a fall from grace is really sad, but I'd argue almost every character is suffering due to Blizzard's shitty writting. It's sad to think that 10-15 years ago you could honestly say Blizzard made some of the best written games out there, now they just seem to be rolling with whatever's easiest so they can make money off of WoW's dwindling sub-base as cheaply as possible.

tl:dr: Lily has a point here, but like usual when he has a valid point, it's for the wrong reasons.

Last edited:

thebananaonion

kiwifarms.net
i aint repeating my Rocky horror ramble i did a while back. But... that film holds up to this day, many younger/newer members of the community who've seen the film tends to like it (more so than being disliked or even feelings of 'meh' about it).

Straight people exist lily, why do you think the lgbt+ community if fighting for rights for MINORITIES. dumb cow far up her own ass, surprised she aint sick from all the shit she's been sniffing for the past few years of her life.

NielBreenLover96

kiwifarms.net
So I'm bored, and I said I would. I'm gonna break down that shitty Glass of Water Episode. And even though I get the feeling I won't have needed to I rewatched "A Perfect Pear" just so I can avoid any "if I remembers right's"
So right off the bat, we start with the pupper avatar standing in front of a green screen, which I'm sure would be started off as a coincidence, but given Moviebobs videos ever since he was on Geek.com and his second run on escapists all the "cold opens" for his videos start with him in front of a blank green screen so I can only assume htis is a "loving tribute" to moviebob.

We're also immediately stomping the "vague outline of a dead horse on the ground" that is steven universe, using a painful echo effect on the fucking quote from rebecca sugar. Clips of yellow Diamond are played. I automatically hate everything, why am I doing this.

I'm gonna keep an internal count of how many times I can explain the reason something didn't happen as "time constraints" by the way.

First thing Lily literally says is "this story would be better if it were gay."

Lily's opening statement is to rebuke that the two main characters of the episodes relationship is "Developed over time" she says that phrase in a way in a fashion that if it were transcribed into text it would be "AnNoYiNg." The argument being placed against it is the development isn't good, therefore the development doesn't mean anything. This can be chalked up to "Time Constraints"

Lily points out the weirdness that when Bright Mac and Pear Butter are "babus" they're talking and fall in love as "babus" and yeah it's actua;;y pretty weird and I question why the animator did that. That said Lily's using this as a way to toss shade around at the people whining about when she did it. The difference in these two instances is that when mlp did it it was about a 45 second exchange between the two characters to establish a point where they met, when lily did it, she kept making it super fucking obnoxious about it.

Lily goes on complaining about how inspite of having their entire life stories told through the episode it's still less interesting than cadence and shining armor. This is of course because the story is being told from the outside perspective of flashbacks, and second hand information. also time constraints.
Well shit lily literally knew what I was going to say. as the kids would say "I am shook"
She shoots down what I just said with "that assumes this is the best way to tell the story." To which I can only think to ask "how else do you tell the story of "two kids grow up, fall in love, also their families hate each other"
To which lily answer "having the parents tell the story."
Bright Mac and Pear Butter are canonically dead. Like, just straight up fucking dead. Yes, it hasn't been "stated" in the show, but the level of symbolism and a previous episode that implies to the point of outright stating. They are dead. D-E-A-D, in the ground. No argument to be made here. Lily makes a counterpoint that anyone who says they're dead are "headcanon people."
I am 3 minutes into a 13 minutes video. of which the opening minute was SU bashing.

Lily says "fuck continuity." posts before this one have addressed that better I will.

I am literally not going to even bother paraphrasing the alternative to them being dead, though I'm annoyed lily would take another jab at headcanon people and fanfic writers. Though long tangent short, it's amazing how "anti-fan content" lily is considering MLP video essays are how they even got where they are today. Stockholm and it's sequels not-withstanding.

Lily says they "didn't have to keep continuity in mind" I guess I can just watch Star Wars episode 9 before 4 then, it's not like the continuity matters. Also goes on about how "acting like your hands are tied is just a way of protecting yourself." Their parents are dead, have been confirmed to be dead. the writers want to keep writing in mind.

Lily waxes about the question then of "how is the story improved by them being dead" more or less goes off on subjective opinion that she'd rather have a romance story thats "good" rather than something with a bitter sweet ending.

continues waxing about "good stories" over "continuity" acting as though something can't have both. continues to wack off more about "nothing is really forcing them to be dead" Lily also brings up the fact scootaloo's parents are still, I haven't watched that episode, so I don't know.
Complaining about the Apple Parents being dead as "needless grimdark." Lets just remember this is the same person who's supposed to have written a WoW fan character nuking america for being in the fucking way, and also literally killing god. Also shoehorns in a needless and pointless comparison to Steven Universe. There are seven minutes left in this video. And also a really, really weird bit of shade thrown at "dark pokemon theories" which is again coming from Lily "It's not rape, it's a mating bond" Orchard, author of a pokemon webcomic where gardevoir is literally a super op, but super endangered mega pokemon, but this has digressed harder than I wanted.
Lily is officially made the unfunny joke that much less funny with over extending her examples and taking a potshot at "incels"

Lily continues to wax on about unnecessary dark shit in mlp, says that by this point in the show the writers are "Sucking unwashed brony dick" I shower daily.
I'm having a hard time fighting off the impulse to write off this entire GoW episode as just one more barely held together excuse to whine about the brony fandom "ruining mlp"

we've reached the bits where I'm probbly just gonna be shouting "Time Constraints" The entire time. I barely chuckled at the "they don't die violently at the end" forgive me I have sinned.
"There's a key difference between Romeo And Juliet and this" You mean, other than 'This' is a kids show? which is the argument I'm just gonna say pre-empts any points beyond this statment?

Who actually says "pound sand" by the way? I've only ever seen lily use that phrase. It sounds like the least fucking natural retort in the world.
Lily acknowledges the show did what she wanted in the form of the Apple parents just telling their parents "Fuck you, we're married" but we're putting a pin in it, so I'm gonna assume it's still somehow not enough.
Lily continues to wax on about it not being a real "forbidden romance" because there's no real threat of anything. Seeming to be completely oblivious to the fact some people have never had issues with their family, or the fact that for most it's always gonna be pretty fuckign shit when you have to cut ties to family.

Random ass Josh Scorcher reaction image use.

Lily states the episode is written by parents who can't imagine teenages would try to ignore petty attemtps to mucromanage their lives. And blah blah blah "I hate conservatives"

Lily starts in to the "This isn't even really a romance" the story is about Applejacks mom, which is almost an interesting take.

I would hope that he'd have traits that make him look like his kids. Are you really gonna complain that the parent of two characters looks too much like those characters?!

Lots of jerking off about Pear Butter being the focus of the story, again, it isn't a bad take. Also lily references "how many cartoons are aggressively[doing the thing SU does I hate]" while immediately kneecapping herself with only a single screenshot from steven universe, making this yet again, an unnecessary pot shot at Steven Universe.

"brightmac and pearbutter really have nothing in common" and here's the spice.

more going on about pear butter being the focus, Bright mac not doing anything. I repeat Time Constraints.

So I'm feeling like explicitly pointing out the timestamp. At 10:40 this is where lily pulls out the "she should have just married miss cake" This is the take I Was wanting to see. Everything lily's saying here is basically "all the problems this episode has would be solved if it was about lesbians." it also give me a vibe of perpetuating the idea that people can't "just be friends" which is something actual bad romances try to do, and how real life unhealthy relationships become a thing.

Also the fact lily never gives as much thought to the fact that Bright Mac and Burnt Oak get as much time on screen together as Pear Butter and Ms Cake but she's not trying to ship them together under the pretence of them having more chemistry together should certainly elicit a well tuned "hmmmm" from the system.

Lily is going on about how people are calling this a lovestory for the ages, which I don't think anyone ever claimed it to be.

and the hottest take of the Glass of water episode is likening the entire episode to their relationship with Lizzy. Which by the way if you've made it to the end of this whole fucking wall of text I'd like to let you know I've looked through Lizzy's twitter and their quite literally living their best life right now, while lily literally can't stop trying to talk about her at the drop of a hat.

resummarises the whole thing thing and reiterates that it's shit for not dion what she wanted it to do. Time Constraints

And lily wraps up the whole video saying the episode is "garbage that everyone is thinking is good because it's presented as heterosexual." and tops it with a "I'm numbed to bronies and their bullshit even though my entire career is built out of reacting to them"

Also here's a random ass comment from the video
View attachment 975443
because ew, straight people
Jerry. You are a heterosexual man, quit larping as a lesbian.
Wearing a dress while still having a penis doesn't, and never will change that.

That Dumb Derp

kiwifarms.net
Rocky Horror was never about demonizing the LGBT or glorifying dickish behavior (for fuck's sake, the creator of the play and music, Richard O'Brian, IS nonbinary/genderqueer), it was always always ALWAYS about unpacking and unwinding societal sexual hangups and just... bloody enjoying yourself, whatever you are or however you wanted. Hell, to some extent, even if Dr. Frank N Furter's treatment of Brad Asshole and Janet Slut was utterly dickish, many of the LGBT fans of the series (a demographic that is very much large in the cult following of the film) do view it as somewhat comparable to queer introspection and the "virgin ceremonies" that showings of the film use.

See, trying to compare the movie's message and tone versus Nazi propaganda is a completely bullshit equivalence. You'd have to be absolutely tonedeaf to even MAKE such a comparison, since the Nazis wanted to exterminate the LGBT while Rocky Horror helped to make it grow and flourish.

Davidson_duo

Hey you're a Dredgen, now fight like one!
kiwifarms.net
Rocky Horror was never about demonizing the LGBT or glorifying dickish behavior (for fuck's sake, the creator of the play and music, Richard O'Brian, IS nonbinary/genderqueer), it was always always ALWAYS about unpacking and unwinding societal sexual hangups and just... bloody enjoying yourself, whatever you are or however you wanted. Hell, to some extent, even if Dr. Frank N Furter's treatment of Brad Asshole and Janet Slut was utterly dickish, many of the LGBT fans of the series (a demographic that is very much large in the cult following of the film) do view it as somewhat comparable to queer introspection and the "virgin ceremonies" that showings of the film use.

See, trying to compare the movie's message and tone versus Nazi propaganda is a completely bullshit equivalence. You'd have to be absolutely tonedeaf to even MAKE such a comparison, since the Nazis wanted to exterminate the LGBT while Rocky Horror helped to make it grow and flourish.
invalid because the main character is a joke about trans people so clearly its anti gay garbage you homophobe!

thebananaonion

kiwifarms.net
dont know of this means much but;

Ive witnessed many abusive relationships in my life. I eman freinds being in some. A common pattern ive seen in 15 out of 17 relationships where ive seen that there was an abusive and an abused partner, the partner who was abusive seeked revewnge for the other partner leaving them.

Now, amybe lily happens to be the 2/17 here idontknow. BUT whatI'll mention also is, after some time to reflect and heal on themselves, the abused became 'happier than the abusive' think of it as 'the best form of revenge is to be happier than your abuser' type of thing. Maybe not ACTUAL revenge but its better than trying to drag your ex through hell and back and being a petty, whinning toddler about shit even though youre like, 27 years old orsomething.

Another thing i'd like to mention is in 7 of these personal cases i've been witnesses in, i knew both parties. in 6 of these cases, The abusive always tried dragging their ex into deep shit. shit talking them, claiming that THEY were the abused (not the abusoive) and trying to 'out rank them' inways. hell even trying to turn freinds against the abused and in one casesocial media followers (one mate was an artist)

The actual abuse victims were trying to 'forget', or just not shit talking their exs andjust tried to move on with their lives. Out of all those 7 where i knew both sideds, the abused sides never brought it up to me, in any groups i shared with them or even on social media unless the Abusive Ex brought shit up or they jsut wanted to clear up some missconeptions (that typically the ex falsley made)

Is this concrete evidence? Obviously not. But if we take into consideration other Social Media influencers cases,such as Pro Jared and Slazo, the pattern follows suit there. Their abusive exs triued causing drama with Jared and Slazo, tried to get people against them (and even succeeding as some still think Jared ands Slazzo are pos) and in both there was a clear power dynamic becauseone wanted to leave the relationship, the other just lost interest but the abusive exes were like 'stay or fucking else!'

Maybe i'm over thinking things. But lizzy wants nothing to do with lily now, trying to forget her, but its lily who always brings lizzy up, shit talks her, etc.

Lurkio

kiwifarms.net
We now bring life advice 101, hosted by Lily Peet.

View attachment 976059

View attachment 976061
See, the problem with Lily giving that kind of advice here is that 99% of the time the people that Lily claims "abused" her are often the ones being "abused" by her and either got sick of her shit and called her out or just bailed on her ass, sometimes both. He's like that one asshole in school that keep picking on you and when you finally called him out on it he ran to the teachers and make everyone think you're the bad guy, except most people know the bully's full of shit baring the bully's close circle of friends.

saladimitate

kiwifarms.net
Yes Mikaila, that is indeed very funny that your girlfriend and her Banshee pokemon actually were kissing, according to Jerry's "lore". Just a normal and funny thing that the Gardevoir is forcibly kissing your girlfriend in their dreams.

emmens

kiwifarms.net
Yes Mikaila, that is indeed very funny that your girlfriend and her Banshee pokemon actually were kissing, according to Jerry's "lore". Just a normal and funny thing that the Gardevoir is forcibly kissing your girlfriend in their dreams.
Honestly the fact that Comic!lily and Gardevoir are the only people who are treating this whole scenario like a bad things feels like a fucking clown world. Gardevoir "forced" a mating bond on Lily. but Gardevoir says Bonds can't be "formed without consent" and mating bonds are "very illegal" but literally all this information is just lore dumps or being said in comic from either the real lily or the comic lily.

also I'm looking over the pokemadhouse wiki and apparently according to the lore lily has written a shiny pokemon "suffers from numerous conditions that result in her being considered ineligible for professional combat " and I keep fucking laughing because of how lily did that shit take on being mad when people try to make "dark takes on pokemon"

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
Lily is as stupid as she's accused Rebecca Sugar of being.
Like fuck, imagine an anime where the protagonist assaults someone in their sleep and then forces them to make out with him in his dreams. All the while they're slowly falling for him cause if they don't, he dies.

Lurkio

kiwifarms.net
"Link Dreaming is ALMOST no different from being awake". So, what I'm getting here is that Lily's self-insert OC actually made-out with Gardevoir but technically didn't at the same time so she can pull a "did you even read the comic?" defense out of his ass if someone ever calls him out on it. I'm just surprised she's gradually becoming more and more blatant about it, I predict we'll have a full on confession of love before the years end with Lily saying something stupid like "but they're not going to act on it, so it's O.K" as a desperate saving throw so he can lie to himself about wanting to screw a Gardevoir.

Gotta say, Lily's going through a lot of hoops to deny having a fetish that, honestly, is pretty low on the totem-pole of weird...at least by internet standards.

emmens

kiwifarms.net
Gotta say, Lily's going through a lot of hoops to deny having a fetish that, honestly, is pretty low on the totem-pole of weird...at least by internet standards.
compared to all their other fetished we have documentation of them having it's almost the most tame.

NielBreenLover96

kiwifarms.net
1571444581911.png

Yes, Mikaila, it is very funny that your boyfriend asks you to draw pictures of his sexual fantasies of a fictional pokemon creature cucking you.
I'm glad you, too, see the humor in this situation.

Anyone ever notice how Jerry's comic self-insert is shown giving a lot more love and attention to his fictional waifu,
meanwhile one of his three internet gfs only gets as much as a single comic where he threatens to break up with them over some dumb pun.
Oh yeah, and other where said internet gf idolizes him, and then is so wowed by his sexual prowess when they're in bed together.

That's all. Gah, this shit has so many awful implications.

• Informative
Reactions: SpergPatrol

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino