Jerry Peet / Lily Orchard / Lily Peet / Valkyrstudios / Bhaalspawn / Tara Callie / "Mod Ebara" - Sociopath writer of pedophile fanfiction and cartoon reviews, faked getting raped to force a divorce, then mobbed and gaslit their ex off Tumblr, satanist neoliberal of the MovieSlob variety, also wants to fuck dogs and/or pokemon

Athena Wild

kiwifarms.net
Also, I know it's supposed to be Rey the character and not her actress, but using the likeness of a real person in your fetish art is really fucking weird.

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net
Also, I know it's supposed to be Rey the character and not her actress, but using the likeness of a real person in your fetish art is really fucking weird.
I think it's fine as long as it isn't Daisy Ridley doing it specifically.
Aside from that this is just straight up dom fetish art. That and the blatant self insert nearly doubles the pathetic meter.

Lurk Jurk

kiwifarms.net
"Briefly explain why" oh yeah that's some quality content, there, Jerry. But I suppose his whole thing is stating utter bullshit with complete confidence because he won't do even the bare minimum of analysis or research.

Prophetic Spirit

kiwifarms.net
You know what something?
I never care about her, and that's because is overpositive attitude with TLOK (man, even her profile photo is a Asami Sato inspired OC).
But now i know about a furry side thanks for this thread.
I'm done already, but keep leaking her information here; you're great doing these type of work, gentlemen.

• Optimistic
Reactions: ShiftyBoi

ShiftyBoi

kiwifarms.net

Lurkio

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, as a slice of life drama, having conflict just be 'conversation followed by moping' wouldn't necessarily be the wrong way to present.

The actual problem is that it's the same conversation, over and over. Lily's stuck in a loop where she has to keep Gardevoir miserable in order to justify her character (because there's simply no other source of conflict-- which, given that her Pokemon world is a dystopian nightmare, is astounding). You can absolutely indulge in fucking over one character constantly and still make an interesting story if you know how to pace things and you're careful about actually developing their character as things go on, but this is reliant on (1) being able to pace things and (2) actually developing the character. The latter especially requires that character to actually have multiple facets of their personality so they aren't solely defined by their one core conflict.

But Lily doesn't understand pacing so that's out the window.

And G has been completely reduced to just this-- pining for Lily. Everything she does is motivated by her blind devotion to Lily. Everything about her is defined by the fact that she wants to fuck Lily. Therefore every conflict and every conversation she has revolves entirely around her relationship with Lily. Even when she talks to the other Pokemon it all somehow comes back to Lily, and the point's been addressed multiple times by now. Obviously it's silly to expect somebody who psychically bonded themselves forever to somebody else to get over it quickly, but this is where that whole 'development' thing comes in. If G's conflict (and her response to it) were actually evolving it would be one thing, but Lily just wants to write this one specific conflict and then never truly resolve it, and seems to think that adding more layers to it will somehow make it 'deeper' when it's really just made it self-contradictory and confusing.

It occurs to me that, for somebody who claims to thrive on character-driven stories and hates lore, she seems to think that the ideal way to change up this conflict is to keep piling on lore while having the characters remain static.

Knowing that Marah is going to show up after this at least implies there's hope for things changing, but I have a feeling Lily will still manage to shoehorn G never quite letting go of Lily. She did the same thing with Mags' Oedipal complex in her Scars vignettes.

I'm pretty sure the Ralts line is dying out because all the Gardevoir are gay.

Weird thing about all this, too-- Lily previously explained that there can't be a 'breeding program' for the Gardevoir line because Gallade are infertile and there are only four viable candidates (in the... entire world, apparently), and all four of them are actually not viable for various reasons, ranging from genetic disease to mate-bonding to being dead.

I don't think Lily understand what 'viable' means.

But she implied that these four Gardevoir were basically the only ones that could possibly be used for breeding. But now she's going to introduce Marah, and Cala (the abandoned baby Ralts) already showed up on her doorstep despite them being so rare, and oh, yeah, G herself was apparently the result of an IV-breeding operation (and apparently has perfect IVs and yet was just found in a pet shop?) so what happened to the alter Ralts that would've been hatched from that program?

Well, Lily's also expressed her disdain for consistency and continuity and thinks that you can just do whatever you want if it makes an 'interesting story', so convenience is very much part and parcel for her writing methodology and she legitimately seems to think that not only is there not a problem with that, but that it's good writing practices.

EDIT:

I though she just scrapped the 'horn gets damaged' plot. Last time she posted her 'upcoming arcs' the last one was 'Marah moves in' and that was within the last week. Did she actually decide to get rid of it?

Because if so, well, ignore that part about how there might be some semblance of development for G. That's funny.
You know, if I was just a bit more cynical I'd say that Lily ditched the plot about G moving on with another Gardevoir was because the idea of an ex, or someone who showed romantic interest in Lily, actually getting over him and moving on with their life would feel like a blow to his ego...

But who knows, Lily's comic has been going in circles for the past couple months and I'd almost be willing to bet that he's starting to get bored with it and is planning to end it soon because he wants to focus on his new Star Wars lesbian slash fic of the half-year. You know, I can't remember who (I think it was Littlekuribo), but someone made a joke/ observation about how teenagers had a tendency to completely obsess over a piece of media for about six months, making mediocre fan-art, fan-fics, ect. Before moving onto the next piece of media that catches their eye and leaving the other thing to rot despite it seeming to dictate every facet of their life just a few weeks ago. That actually doesn't sound to far off from how Lily seems to jump from fandom to fandom, the only difference is most people grow out of that in their late teens/ early twenties, and Lily is a good bit older.

But who knows, maybe Lily's desire to see two Gardevoir's be lesbo despite their species being on the verge of extinction will win out and this comic will carry on for a bit longer. We'll see.

emmens

Certified Fanfic Critic
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna get a pre-emptive shot in.
1581454147106.png

about 3/4ths of that issue also comes from the fact a lot of Episode 7's characterisation with Finn came from him bouncing off of Rey and Han. Lily's isolated Rey from the entire cast so she can build the base for the self insert and rey to develop a romance. Finn already felt vaguely like the biggest point of his being there in the plot of the movies was they needed a former storm trooper to be like "oh fuck that thing, you don't wanna deal with that thing" or "I know that thing, I can show you guys how to get in an around it!" So the fact lily's basically taken away the one thing that helps humanise him the most makes him feel pointless.
I sincerely hope people spammed Lilyvoir
That would just be perfect
if I had been around at the time I would have put a frickin' essay in her inbox

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1140380
A thing about the sith code in star wars. I'm not archiving it because it's mainly for discussion.

View attachment 1140381
A post about cancel culture.
How many different tactics has Lily used to deflect being called out?
Here that? The only “correct” response is to admit fault even if you’re innocent. Because saying you’re innocent means you’re guilty, and admitting fault means you’re guilty too. You’re always guilty.

SubarashiiRage

kiwifarms.net
Star wars rambling coming strong:

Lily thinks that this idea of the Siths being about love is revolutionary and the right way to use the dark side, but here the thing, using the power of the dark side while still having virtuous intentions is the basis of the Gray Jedi the idea of having power and avoiding consequences of using, the Force for your own desires, to have more power and control than the forces of evil is what has corrupted various Jedi and consumed several Sith lords

George Lucas always mentioned having the dark side of the Force and the Force, as if the dark side was a corruption of what the Force should be, there is no light side the Force is already full of light is life and energy, the idea of making Strength to have a yin yang aspect is the result of several authors being responsible for the lore

Star Wars (at least as far as Jedi and Sith are concerned) is supposed to be black and white, using Force in any selfish way is bad, no matter if you do it out of love or think you have control, you are corrupting life itself and unbalancing the Force, what causes this is not the dark side itself but those who use it (the dark side exists for the same reason that sin exists in religion, being the contrast of virtue and its rejection lead to enlightenment)

what makes the Force interesting and almost a living thing is that it reacts to the Sith as a disease, creating antibodies (jedi) to heal and favoring the fall of the Sith as corrupting their minds and bodies (yes, each Sith should be a hungry for power and a traitor, it is his punishment for using the gift of the Force selfishly and not having this consequence is a complete cop out)

and even more, love and affection do not give the Siths power, their passion refers to hate, attachments weaken them, depend on someone even if they are emotionally weak, avoid relaying on someone other than themselves is what led Darth Bane to create the Rule of Two, having someone to embody the dark side and training someone to take their place is perfect for them because it encourages conflict, hate, paranoia, the search for power and a place to attack by the shadows
a Sith who loves the other are weak in strength because the dark side grows more due to negative than positive emotions

Lily’s OC is worse than the Gray Jedi because at least they have a philosophy they follow, Lily thinks she’s living by the code but forgot the part “through victory, my chains are broken” morality and attachments are chains that make if you stop your actions for fear of going too far and restriction of power is not the way of the Sith,
Lily just wants to have the cake and eat too, fantasize about having power without facing consequences and be applauded for being so smart and innovative

Son Goku Baku

kiwifarms.net
So remember when Lily complained about how people saying that her Edgy OC represented some racist tropes and the ways she talks about it make it worst were idiots just looking to demonize her just because? Remember when Mikaila demanded "irrefutable proof" of how the character had racist implications? Remember when she literally used her black friends as a counterargument? Remember every single time anyone criticize her about anythng with strong arguments and a solid logic only to her dismiss it as hate? Remember how she shots down anyone who points out to her that she can't be cherokee if she does not participate in cherokee's culture and is not okay to pretend as such while being white?

She might not call it cancel culture, but by her own metric she has plenty of malicious intent as someone that loves to demonize all her critics.

LurkerArtist

kiwifarms.net
Well, birds of a feather
Honestly I'm noticing a pattern of abuse victims or mental health issues in Lily's relationships.
Hm, the more I find myself thinking about these relationships, all of them, the more I’m baffled I am, it’s a trainwreck and I want to look away because I mostly visit here to see people rip on a shitty comic not to watch an ugly version of any of those awful CW shows but this is entertaining and sticks with me somehow.

There’s a part of me that sympathizes with these girls. Lily’s options for girlfriends are hilarious though, a girl almost a decade her junior who has a boyfriend already and a literal less popular copy of herself. Ginger, I admit, is fine looking enough for a twenty year old, I’m close to Lily age wise and I can’t see myself being into a girl who looks younger than twenty and who’s art looks it’s from someone five years younger than that. Mikaila meanwhile remains ugly as sin and looks emaciated in that picture posted here. Just because I empathize doesn’t mean I don’t have eyes.

It’s hilarious also because she allegedly dumped Carousel for Mikaila. That’s a huge downgrade and highlights the differences between who Lily says she is and who she actually is. She has a pretty (not my type but Carousel is the only one of Lily’s girlfriends who could be considered attractive outside of the tumblr bubble), affectionate and forgiving, educated, artistic girl her own age who, as an actual person of color could have educated her or at least given her some basis that she knows what she’s saying even though she doesn’t and she dumps her for the sycophantic puppet that parallels her, will get engaged and uproot after less than a year probably because she works a shitty food service job, shits out art at a ridiculous breakneck pace making it garbage on the eyes and can only bring her down as an actual white woman (not even lying about herself like Lily tries to) who uses her black friends as an argument. And someone she met as a teenager is her other girlfriend. Showing that she had a chance at an almost normal relationship and decided to chuck it out the window for two girls because of their age and lack of backbone, would adopt all her opinions and marry her.

This:
B82738F8-C146-4969-A5C5-E948729B8389.jpeg
Dumped This:
9C682C62-9D3E-4E76-987B-98D29ABA217B.jpeg
For THIS:
12E324C9-9A8C-420B-9C49-14E760AD3C43.jpeg

Last edited:

emmens

Certified Fanfic Critic
kiwifarms.net
Hm, the more I find myself thinking about these relationships, all of them, the more I’m baffled I am, it’s a trainwreck and I want to look away because I mostly visit here to see people rip on a shitty comic not to watch an ugly version of any of those awful CW shows but this is entertaining and sticks with me somehow.

There’s a part of me that sympathizes with these girls. Lily’s options for girlfriends are hilarious though, a girl almost a decade her junior who has a boyfriend already and a literal less popular copy of herself. Ginger, I admit, is fine looking enough for a twenty year old, I’m close to Lily age wise and I can’t see myself being into a girl who looks younger than twenty and who’s art looks it’s from someone five years younger than that. Mikaila meanwhile remains ugly as sin and looks emaciated in that picture posted here. Just because I empathize doesn’t mean I don’t have eyes.

It’s hilarious also because she allegedly dumped Carousel for Mikaila. That’s a huge downgrade and highlights the differences between who Lily says she is and who she actually is. She has a pretty (not my type but Carousel is the only one of Lily’s girlfriends who could be considered attractive outside of the tumblr bubble), affectionate and forgiving, educated, artistic girl her own age who, as an actual person of color could have educated her or at least given her some basis that she knows what she’s saying even though she doesn’t and she dumps her for the sycophantic puppet that parallels her, will get engaged and uproot after less than a year probably because she works a shitty food service job, shits out art at a ridiculous breakneck pace making it garbage on the eyes and can only bring her down as an actual white woman (not even lying about herself like Lily tries to) who uses her black friends as an argument. And someone she met as a teenager is her other girlfriend. Showing that she had a chance at an almost normal relationship and decided to chuck it out the window for two girls because of their age and lack of backbone, would adopt all her opinions and marry her.

This:
View attachment 1140709
Dumped This:
View attachment 1140710
For THIS:
View attachment 1140712
Lily said it was an "Amicable break up" but lets be real here. Carousel was the one doing the breaking up. One look at Lily's face tells me they've never been in a relationship that they ended on their terms.

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
Lily said it was an "Amicable break up" but lets be real here. Carousel was the one doing the breaking up. One look at Lily's face tells me they've never been in a relationship that they ended on their terms.
It's debatable about who broke up with who. Carousel is a bit of a pussy whipped bitch. She defended Jerry still after the break up and the abuse a few anons gave her. She let Jerry still use her designs and ideas in his shit comic. I feel like Makaila gave Jerry an ultimatum out of jealousy. Either her or Carousel and since Makaila was the only one seemingly willing to do the comic for free Jerry picked her. It would explain why Carousel would blame herself at leas in some part and why Jerry believes they can still be good friends without seemingly doing anything publically with her and forgetting they dated.

LurkerArtist

kiwifarms.net
It's debatable about who broke up with who. Carousel is a bit of a pussy whipped bitch. She defended Jerry still after the break up and the abuse a few anons gave her. She let Jerry still use her designs and ideas in his shit comic. I feel like Makaila gave Jerry an ultimatum out of jealousy. Either her or Carousel and since Makaila was the only one seemingly willing to do the comic for free Jerry picked her. It would explain why Carousel would blame herself at leas in some part and why Jerry believes they can still be good friends without seemingly doing anything publically with her and forgetting they dated.
According to Lily she dumped Carousel because they were both dealing with a lot and Lily picked herself over Carousel shocking no one, but they did the Princess and the Frog in a minute together and she was in the last stream. So yeah, pussy whipped. That’s abuse for you. Lily targets vulnerable girls and they either get discarded or changed into puppets. And Mikaila making an ultimatum lines up with that one person’s batshit post that might have actually been true.

Edit: If Carousel had dumped Lily, we’d be hearing about how she’s abusive and secretly straight and protects bad people. Lily dumping Carousel is the only explanation for them staying friends because Lily is entitled enough to want someone in exactly the role that makes them happiest nevermind the other girl involved. If she just dumped her because she was going through life problems, she probably still liked everything about her she did before but now has an excuse to keep her away.

SubarashiiRage

kiwifarms.net
Peet's looking in the mirror again.

Yeah, don't ask why your friend had an anxiety attack and focus on when he didn't do it for you and respond with violence if they reply with "apologies".I know there is some truth to this argument, but for someone with mental illness actions as this are much heavier than for someone healthy and being understandable as the first instinct is important, instead of responding that way and causing harm

unless Lily is talking about someone who only says that she has mental illness like anxiety but that in fact it is not so serious since being insecure or having a bad day happens to anyone, but the way Lily is she is using it as a catch all answer to this situation

Lily loves to put herself in a superior moral and intellectual position that justifies violence and aggression and ignore the damage it causes, but if someone can't stand your demands and emotional dependence / parasitism then she is an abusive witch

Son Goku Baku

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure that the comic was hyperbole from the creator just to get a point across, not an actual example of how someone should always react on that situation. It's meant to be comedic and punch someone in the face is an easy way to end a joke, because cartoony violence is funny.

But knowing Lily, she probably thinks and would act exactly like this. In which case if any of her fucktoys has any mental issues, I feel sorry for them. Lily is extremely unempathetic when it comes to anyone's else struggles even if she expect everyone to be considerate of hers. Lizzie had "some isssues regarding her sexuality", that for all we know could have been serious and something she was trying to work on, and what did Lily do as soon she was out of the picture? Mock her non-stop about it like it was a stupid little quirk. No matter how intimate or private those detail were, Lily would spill them everywhere in order to try to paint Lizzie on the worst light possible, mocking everything she would share with a partner, while Lizzie tried to move on despite the harassment targeted her way.

I'm just here waiting for her to suddenly turn completely either on Mikaila or Ginger, to start speaking about how "abusive" they were for having depression or anxiety and how "mean" they were for not giving her attention 24/7 because they were too busy having a panic attack or some stupid little thing like that. After all, "mental health is not an excuse to lack decorum", right?

I was reading the comments on one of those videos responding to Lily and found some comments from ex-patrons that were concerning to say the least. Lily expect at least from Mikaila to monitor and keep watch over her discord all the time when she is not watching. None of the users on her discord are even allowed to DM Lily, the administrator, or tag her for anything in case someone is being disruptive. If they do, they get banned or yelled at, depending on Lily's mood. Meanwhile she only ever talk nicely to her already established friends or girlfriend, everyone else gets ignored unless they do something wrong. Mikaila is the one to catch when someone is breaking the rules and if she doesn't notice (because she has lesbian fetish art to make or continue that shithole of a comic), then everyone else has to deal with it because Lily is busy with something else.

Those people are paying her, they are the reason Lily even has a roof over her heard and why she can eat, but even they feel like they have to tiptoed around her majesty in fear of being ridiculed and taken out the discord. This also relates to Lily just blocking people who commit the crime of clogging her notifications by liking everything she does, like any fan would do and without even as much offering any explanation.

We all knew already that Lily treats her fans like garbage, but those instances really solified how little Lily care even for the fans who have done nothing wrong at all. That ex-patron's experience I read was just one person who was done with Lily's bullshit, but what about the others that stayed? How many are still there, still watching her be the same ungrateful bitch and are afraid to call her out?

Last edited: