JFG / Jean-Francois Gariepy / jfgariepyneuro / The French Pervert / The Public Space - Warski's Abusive Ex-BF, Racist Streamer, Failed Academic, Potato Masher, Kristi Winter's BFF, Kero Defender

• DDoS is active again.

InwardsStink

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure I'm not the only one who just heard about this creepy Frog so here's a great short clip.

"That is love you Eediot!"
Oh man I completely forgot about his court case that brings back memories.

JustDestiny making a valid, solid point and not sniffing his own farts like they're victoria's secrets perfume? Kind of surprising he's being the logical one here, but he's dunking on gunt, so I guess that's like a highschool basketball player dunking on a Little Tykes hoop.
He's dunking on JF but it's an easy mistake to make as the story is almost identical to gunt's, gunt was just successful in knocking up the retarded teenager.

Fortunately for the whole world Down's syndrome causes infertility.

Cardenio

*YAWN*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh man I completely forgot about his court case that brings back memories.

He's dunking on JF but it's an easy mistake to make as the story is almost identical to gunt's, gunt was just successful in knocking up the retarded teenager.

Fortunately for the whole world Down's syndrome causes infertility.
You have to be fair to ol Gunty, a 30 something year old man knocking up your ordinary young adult hasn't been scandalous for generations. We only care about it because it is Ethan Ralph, a dude who made it his career to shit on other people. If Ethan was your local plumber no one would bat an eye at something trashy like that.

JFG on the other hand is a very well educated man who has this innately creepy MO of going after the mentally deficient. And then you add in that he's this apparent wignat nutjob.

I spend way too much time on this goofy gossip forum, JFG simply is one of the most odious individuals cataloged.

heathercho

DON'T. RAPE. ANYBODY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mama JF has left the building ladies and guntlemen, JF gives some thoughtful advice for all the bros out there as well. Here's some a few choice clips.

View attachment 2359139
View attachment 2359138
View attachment 2359166
Something just dawned on me ; The way JF talks about women and having children is the EXACT same way that trash, low level women speak about keeping a baby daddy around or "entrapping" men.

It's sort of fascinating, this culture and idea that men are always the victim, the female brain is always victimizing the male.
It couldn't possibly be because he's absolutely repulsive and underserving of what he wants.
There couldn't possibly be a reason that puts him at fault.

Just like some niggerized woman named Shaquisha, JF equates wanting with deserving. How cute. That entitlement attitude isn't exactly conducive to panty dropping.

I'm very glad his "woman" left him. What a pathetic display. I thought he would have grown up by now. Sad.

TherapyMan

kiwifarms.net
If Ethan was your local plumber no one would bat an eye at something trashy like that.

I spend way too much time on this goofy gossip forum, JFG simply is one of the most odious individuals cataloged.
Not to diminish the disgusting actions of JF, but JF never uploaded the conception footage of his child to own the a-logs. Ralph deserves all the attention he gets, and it's not just due to his history as a mediocre streamhost. JF and Gunty are apples to oranges, though, even though both are definitely manipulative people who predate on young, vulnerable women.

I would say that the Gunt is less sinister than JF, quite possibly because he is so trashy. There's a sense that Gunt is what Gunt does. He simply doesn't know any better and is so pathetic that he really can't do any better than picking off his mentally deranged fans. All Gunt cares about is getting his dick wet. Everything else is incidental.

JF on the other hand has a disturbing intentionality about him. JF doesn't even need to go after the mentally handicapped to get pussy, but he does anyway because it's what he wants. He specifically targets mentally incapable women. He enjoys being able to hold all the power in the relationship and having someone completely at his mercy. Pretty fucked up in my humble opinion.

Cardenio

*YAWN*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not to diminish the disgusting actions of JF, but JF never uploaded the conception footage of his child to own the a-logs. Ralph deserves all the attention he gets, and it's not just due to his history as a mediocre streamhost. JF and Gunty are apples to oranges, though, even though both are definitely manipulative people who predate on young, vulnerable women.

I would say that the Gunt is less sinister than JF, quite possibly because he is so trashy. There's a sense that Gunt is what Gunt does. He simply doesn't know any better and is so pathetic that he really can't do any better than picking off his mentally deranged fans. All Gunt cares about is getting his dick wet. Everything else is incidental.

JF on the other hand has a disturbing intentionality about him. JF doesn't even need to go after the mentally handicapped to get pussy, but he does anyway because it's what he wants. He specifically targets mentally incapable women. He enjoys being able to hold all the power in the relationship and having someone completely at his mercy. Pretty fucked up in my humble opinion.
Part of my mental psyche definitely repressed the details of the gunt fucking, I even asked Null if he could spoiler it for my own sanity as if it was a Lovecraftian horror. Rather hypocritically I also argued for Ethan Ralph to join the Eldercows with his own subforum which Null initially didn't want to do. I am definitely not arguing that Ethan Ralph isn't a lolcow. He's without a doubt a bigger cow than JFG.

What I mean though is that Ethan really is just your run of the mill White Trash guy. Most ecelebs here are just weird ass people who shamelessly let the world know every skeleton in their closet.

JFG though is a very disturbed individual. One like Jonathan Yaniv deserves to be followed not just by nerds but by the authorities. I legitimately fear this son of a bitch is capable of doing something truly horrific.

TheShedCollector

kiwifarms.net
Why is it that all the biggest Red Pill lolcows all seem to have the most trouble with the simple, basic task of maintaining an adult relationship? This spiteful low T dweeb who professes to know so much about the world, human behaviour, psychology and relationships, talks about women the exact same way that the ugliest, meanest just downright nasty ghetto trash talk about men.

Almost as if, he's a fucking grifter who knows absolutely fucking nothing about anything.

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
It's pathetic to see the lengths to which this man will go to secure a mate to have children with; especially when he's clearly not fit to raise a child himself. Can you even begin to imagine what it would be like to grow up with JF as a father? I imagine the natural instinct would be to look to your mother for support and guidance, but that's very difficult when she's too busy playing with Legos because she has the mental age of a 10 year old.

What a depressing thought.

The best and greatest

Staring into your soul
kiwifarms.net
Anyone want to start a betting pool on what happened to Mama JF?

• She cucked and dumped him for an alpha spedophile.
  • Her parents took her either legally or willingly.
  • She got sectioned for a psychotic meltdown.
  • She's buried in the potato patch.
I'm leaning towards the first one because there's some deep shame and embarrassment in the way that he talks about it.
Why is it so hard for people to believe JF just got tired of looking at her face and convinced her leaving was what SHE wanted?

A_right_horrorshow

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure I'm not the only one who just heard about this creepy Frog so here's a great short clip.

"That is love you Eediot!"
How long until he pivots his platform into a pickup artist channel where he just lurks around traumatic brain injury wards hitting on full on crash helmet wearing mongaloids.

"At zis point in ze video you can ere er wonderful guttural grunts. Do not read zis as she cannot comprihend ze world around er. Zis moi friendz is ze language of love, so at zis point I move in and read ze chart to see oo as ze legal guardianship of moi petite cherie, If it iz ze parents it will be arder, however if it iz ze state er nurse will be to busy making ze tiktok video and zat gives moi a window"

TheShedCollector

kiwifarms.net
Why is it so hard for people to believe JF just got tired of looking at her face and convinced her leaving was what SHE wanted?
This would be an incredibly slimy, underhanded, manipulative and extremely spineless way of dumping someone.

JF absolutely lacks the moral compass or backbone capable to just dump someone outright, but he never would dump someone like this. He's a low T insecure abusive dweeb and like every low T insecure abusive dweeb they cling on to their victims.

Last edited:

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Because, in his own words, he had the potato sex slave of his dreams and didn't even have speak to her off stream unless it was insemination time.

I think that JF knew exactly what he was doing and exactly who the joke was for when he paraded her in front of the camera with the food potatoes she was raising. It would be pretty funny if her leaving was because she eventually figured out she was the butt of a joke

Truly Rural

How Can I Show Her I've Changed?
kiwifarms.net
JF is such a sociopath, that I could believe she killed herself, or died from eating too many paint chips, and he'd react as he is, phrasing it that she "left" him and that he now needs a woman retarded enough to be referred to as "Mama JF 2.0". Also, should OP be updated to Ex Potato Smasher now that he's not currently able to smash any potatos?
Well he did say she left peacefully and "F for the person who use to be Mama JF "

Also he doesn't need a woman, he emphasized that. In his infinite wisdom he realized that women need him, so he sent a signal out into the wild telling women to pursue him and compete for him, while he is content being single for another 20 years. JFs bar is so low he's literally betting he'll be contacted by another Internet's ugly duckling obsessed with him a-la Mama JF. Most morbid thing about this is that he's probably right, and he knows it.

He estimated that out of 2k viewers there must be 10 women. Out of 10 he estimated there has to be 1 single potato that's too hot of a potato to be in a relationship and literally hopes she'll report for her duty to worship him.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Because, in his own words, he had the potato sex slave of his dreams and didn't even have speak to her off stream unless it was insemination time.

I think that JF knew exactly what he was doing and exactly who the joke was for when he paraded her in front of the camera with the food potatoes she was raising. It would be pretty funny if her leaving was because she eventually figured out she was the butt of a joke
The ol' Troll The Retarded Woman By Having A Child With Her bit.

Gaussiana

Central Impotent America
kiwifarms.net
It's sort of fascinating, this culture and idea that men are always the victim, the female brain is always victimizing the male.
It couldn't possibly be because he's absolutely repulsive and underserving of what he wants.
There couldn't possibly be a reason that puts him at fault.
Like that time he claimed that a hospital was discriminating him based on his gender right after he confessed planning to steal his son after his birth during a psych evaluation and was such a creep that hospital personnel independently reported him for making everyone uncomfortable at the newborn ward.

JF is like a cancer on any movement or project he participates in. When he says "ze courts are an inztrooment of feemale abooze" he retroactively makes the argument for a feminist that he's a sexual predator willing to exploit whatever legal or institutional benefit of the doubt he is granted and that he wouldn't be the only one. Someone mentioned Jessica Yaniv earlier and he's exactly that. An MRA pseudointelectual Jessica Yaniv. I'm also reminded of his "Aye didn't want to bee a deadbeat father but ze bitch left me without my conzent". May science and humanity forever benefit from his galaxy nigger brain.

sweetie_squad_4_lyfe

Unironic Weeb Trash
kiwifarms.net
JF is such a sociopath, that I could believe she killed herself, or died from eating too many paint chips, and he'd react as he is, phrasing it that she "left" him and that he now needs a woman retarded enough to be referred to as "Mama JF 2.0". Also, should OP be updated to Ex Potato Smasher now that he's not currently able to smash any potatos?
there will be more potatoes. I don't think he's going to quit smashing just cus one left. Once a potato smasher always a potato smasher.