JFG / Jean-Francois Gariepy / jfgariepyneuro / The French Pervert / The Public Space - Warski's Abusive Ex-BF, Racist Streamer, Failed Academic, Potato Masher, Kristi Winter's BFF, Kero Defender

WeWuzFinns

Armed with the cap of flame and goggles of speed.
kiwifarms.net
He's dunking on JF but it's an easy mistake to make as the story is almost identical to gunt's
It is pretty funny how the gunt was shitting on JF, but then proceeded to make pretty much the same mistake. At least if JF likes to eat shit, he was sensible enough not to film it. The gunt rarely put Faith in front of the camera, even though he is a massive attention whore. This leads me to think that Faith was so retarted that even the gunt was ashamed to pimp her for content. Maybe JF should give her a call.

Last edited:

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
Oh wonderful.
Another kid that will either think of herself as an incubator, or needing to "share his penis".
From what I see Mama JF has at least a speech impediment, and at most an intellectual disability.
Can you guys direct me to some clips of her communicating with him? I have seen a few but I need to see more to judge the mental state.
I

ubunr9kpkk69c4ex

kiwifarms.net
From what I see Mama JF has at least a speech impediment, and at most an intellectual disability.
Can you guys direct me to some clips of her communicating with him? I have seen a few but I need to see more to judge the mental state.
You can find clips pretty easily on YouTube.

It's not as bad as everyone says, she just has moderate retardation and psychotic delusions.

Last edited:

Uberpenguin

Flightless Bird Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
I get the feeling this guy is what happens when you take one of those dudes with enormous egos who are really obsessed with culturally Asian women because they're submissive and will rarely challenge men, and give him a major aversion to anyone who isn't white.

I mean, what do you do if you can't handle being around normal first world women because you're a useless dimwit and a pussy so none of them respect you, but you also can't tolerate the idea of sticking it in dirty inferior melaninated people, but you also think you're too high society to go the white trash route of trying to impregnate teenagers like Ethan Ralph does? You have turn to the mentally infirm.

It's a unique approach, but I can't say I approve on either an ethical or practical basis, especially since women are already naturally a little retarded so that just feels like overkill.

Grand Wizard Wakka

The Final Solution to the Al Bhed Question
kiwifarms.net
At first the way I read his tweet, I thought he meant give her 24 hours to decide on if SHE wanted to move on with other candidates and I was like "I THOUGHT SHE WAS A RETARD HE KEPT LOCKED AWAY FOR FUCKING! WHERE IS SHE GETTING OTHER CANDIDATES? SOMEONE STOLE HIS POTATO!?" I was just too hopeful the drama would get weirder...

But still, JF has candidates already? I'm surprised he even has viewers at all, much less any who wanna fuck him, retard or not. Probably just his BSing, but still... I dunno... I mean, there are people who unironically call him Papa JF and look up to him and donate to him enough for him to make a living, so I guess anything is possible...

I clicked around his stream a little bit (I can't sit through all that shit) and he said there are SEVEN women who "Are interested in moving here tomorrow to reproduce with me." lmao. Probably BS, but I hope its true because I wanna see who these seven crazy bitches are and what would happen with them.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
This might be kayfabe... JF says she wants to come back?
JF is a manipulative fella. While he's probably correct in sharing "Mama JF wants to return" , I wouldn't be surprised if he accidentally omitted the "to pick up her half of the food potatoes we raised like children" part

Edit: of all the people on this site, JF is the one so inextricably linked to retards that I have to specify food potatoes vs sex potatoes

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
This might be kayfabe... JF says she wants to come back?
Do it right you simpletons.

brave_UZtlqBvkuX.png

https://archive.md/91W51