JFG / Jean-Francois Gariepy / jfgariepyneuro / The French Pervert / The Public Space - Warski's Abusive Ex-BF, Racist Streamer, Failed Academic, Potato Masher, Kristi Winter's BFF, Kero Defender

• DDoS is active again.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Oh wonderful.
Another kid that will either think of herself as an incubator, or needing to "share his penis".
From what I see Mama JF has at least a speech impediment, and at most an intellectual disability.
Can you guys direct me to some clips of her communicating with him? I have seen a few but I need to see more to judge the mental state.
I
If you can find them still, there were two mama Jf solo streams where she took an hour or so to put her delusions, thought processes and speaking ability on full display. You'll be leaning a lot closer to "at most" if you track them down, and please archive and share if you do. That Kino should not be lost to the ages and/or Godwinson's private archive

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's the breaking news clips for the relationship of JF + Mama JF.

In summary she has 24 hours to return or JF will move in and inseminate another woman immediately (36 hours). He's willing to give her 24 hours because they already have a baby together.

Last edited:

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
Pie making
Okay so this one shows her following a set of directions.
What would be interesting is to see if he told her what to do.
Also how many cuts? How many breaks etc.
Yes you CAN be retarded and be able to bake like this.
Does not get what bond is. From her face I think she finds it hard to follow his words. That could just be his accent.
So this video is Special Books channel (they are awesome btw).
I think the assessment of Down's is as good as any we can make here. If she does have Down's I question JF's logic of getting with her. I thought he wants to produce super babies or some shit.
Looks like You tube fixed their shit so I will fix my stuff too.
This is a deaf person person for comparison.

Last edited:

believe all women

kiwifarms.net
Here's the breaking news clips for the relationship of JF + Mama JF.

View attachment 2370654
View attachment 2370656

View attachment 2370743
View attachment 2370759
In summary she has 24 hours to return or JF will move in and inseminate another woman immediately (36 hours). He's willing to give her 24 hours because they already have a baby together.
JFG is just so romantic. Mama JF is "interested in coming back," but there are 7 more participants in the mating game who can get "inseminated within 36 hours." Who will he choose? He has history with Mama JF, but will the variety of options sway him? Unfortunately, women have "brains are like they are in bird kingdom" so he's got to make the decision as fast as possible!

If you thought PUA was robotic, this guy is on a whole different level. How many of these women do you think have triple-digit IQ's?

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
"Inseminate and pray"

They are all niggers deep inside, aren´t they?
Sarg'n vindicated once again! #TrustThePlan

What gets me here is the pathetic attempt at manipulation by JF towards the end where he tries to transform his abduction of a barely legal woman who has the mental faculties of a ten year-old from the custody of her parents in order to impregnate her as some sort of method of combatting prejudice against the mentally-handicapped. What a fucking creep.
It's the exact same reverse psychology argument pedo activists use: "we're just campaigning for the freedom of these clearly not mentally impaired individuals, only repressive puritans would say they can't give consent!"

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Pie making
Okay so this one shows her following a set of directions.
What would be interesting is to see if he told her what to do.
Also how many cuts? How many breaks etc.
Yes you CAN be retarded and be able to bake like this.
Does not get what bond is. From her face I think she finds it hard to follow his words. That could just be his accent.
So this video is Special Books channel (they are awesome btw).
I think the assessment of Down's is as good as any we can make here. If she does have Down's I question JF's logic of getting with her. I thought he wants to produce super babies or some shit.
Looks like You tube fixed their shit so I will fix my stuff too.
This is a deaf person person for comparison.
I'm surprised we haven't seen much speculation on exactly what variety of potato Mama JF is. I don't think Down's fits. She doesn't have any of the physical symptoms - check that jawline, just not in the way you would for a man in a dress. FAS also doesn't fit, she doesn't have the Venti eyes and has one heck of a prominent nose.

My guess is not anything that could be described as a syndrome, but possibly some sort of brain damage during the formative years. If that's the case, it explains why she's JF's dream woman - despite the mental issues, her precious breeding genes would be unaffected

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
My guess is not anything that could be described as a syndrome, but possibly some sort of brain damage during the formative years. If that's the case, it explains why she's JF's dream woman - despite the mental issues, her precious breeding genes would be unaffected
She probably just legitimately, unironically has a low IQ. She's pretty obviously mentally deficient but from what we know about her past it's clear thst she is/was at least semi-functional in a way that bona-fide tards are not.

I'm theorizing she gained a bunch of compounding mental illnesses over time that explain her more erratic behavior, caused by some trauma sometime during her youth. Hence the stunted emotional state and the periodic freakouts.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
She probably just legitimately, unironically has a low IQ. She's pretty obviously mentally deficient but from what we know about her past it's clear thst she is/was at least semi-functional in a way that bona-fide tards are not.

I'm theorizing she gained a bunch of compounding mental illnesses over time that explain her more erratic behavior, caused by some trauma sometime during her youth. Hence the stunted emotional state and the periodic freakouts.
Would these mental illnesses have been acquired during the fucking/borderline being exploited across Europe arc of her autobiography?

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised we haven't seen much speculation on exactly what variety of potato Mama JF is. I don't think Down's fits. She doesn't have any of the physical symptoms - check that jawline, just not in the way you would for a man in a dress. FAS also doesn't fit, she doesn't have the Venti eyes and has one heck of a prominent nose.

Possible candidates for a new impregnated potato.
Potato_2.jpg
Potato_Women.jpg
Teaclips.jpg
Mama_JF_2.0.png
Boy_alice.png
Mama_JF_2.000.jpg
Screenshot_20210715-091936_Chrome.jpg
Shoe.jpg
Mama_JF_2.00.jpg
aydin.jpg
chantal.jpg
potatoo.png

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
Would these mental illnesses have been acquired during the fucking/borderline being exploited across Europe arc of her autobiography?
Probably, if not earlier. If she's anywhere near as dumb and gullible as she appears in the streams then she would've been easy prey for manipulators like JF, and served as low-hanging fuckmeat for men in general, since puberty. A relationship history like that can wreak havoc on the psyche of a woman of average intelligence, I can't imagine it would do a simpleton any good.

ubunr9kpkk69c4ex

kiwifarms.net
Potatoes don't get subtlety. If you want to manipulate one you have to be heavy handed and forceful. Just like they are when handling puppies and small children.

Its All So Tiresome

kiwifarms.net
How does it make you feel that the most famous members of your inbred race are the most well-known politicuck and a creepy gnome-looking motherfucker with an unhealthy sexual obsession with potatoes?
Anglos seethe cause even in defeat we cucked them and made their kids learn our language in school. Square heads really cant grow balls lol