JFG / Jean-Francois Gariepy / jfgariepyneuro / The French Pervert / The Public Space - Warski's Abusive Ex-BF, Racist Streamer, Failed Academic, Potato Masher, Kristi Winter's BFF, Kero Defender

• DDoS is active again.

berenstain

2-d tr00n
kiwifarms.net
The potato has decided to come back and JF has now taken it upon himself to send his roulette wheel of potential potatoes to other single men in chat.

If you want a potato to plant in your own garden, matchmaker JF is currently accepting email requests! Who knows how many disastrous relationships this man has created (not including his own).

Part of me wishes the situation was exaggerated for views, the whole thing seems a little too ridiculous for me. No way a GROUP of deranged women really wanted JF to simultaneously impregnate them. Is JF really that much of an abusive autistic that he would cuck the mother of his children merely hours after she escapes her dungeon? Knowing how unstable Mama JF is, this can't have been the only time she's had a breakdown/moment of clarity and threatened to leave.

Last edited:

Martial Autist

kiwifarms.net
Somebody explain to JF how ovulation works.

Not liking the guy is no excuse to be so oblivious to his meaning. The talk of insemination is in reference to the rediness and intentions of the parties (supposedly) involved. 'I have X number of partners ready to travel, and to start a family with me (as soon as) 36 hours from now.' He is not talking about a guaranteed pregnancy, he is talking about the hypothetical alternative in the extreme case to be weighed against his potato coming home.

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mama JF officially convinced to come back after learning that JF would immediately fuck a fan if she did not decide to return within 24 hours. Her potato brain genetics were truly not prepared for such a chad move.

RhodesianInternetUser

kiwifarms.net
JF himself is pretty boring, and mama JF's retardation is the only thing bringing us semifrequent content. Sad news the mama might be gone.

In four hours we will see if this is clickbait or not. I'm pretty 50/50 on this. In case this is true, it is probably worth a forum feature. JF could potentially make good content, if he didn't have to cuck himself by staying on youtube. JF fucking his fans got us mama JF so the next one is going to be something special. Hopefully Venti.

Wild CRP spotted in the chat
View attachment 2355637
Whoring for attention like this seems fishy, but he did the same thing last time his girlfriend left him. Video description: "Since I was abandoned and am now single, I am starting a wheel-of-fortune-type international call for girlfriend applications. "
There's always some ugly, fat, autistic, or mentally ill girl that follows shitty internet personalities and will whore herself out to appear in his videos. i.e. Mumkey Jones old-GF Sheepover

instythot

kiwifarms.net

Zeta Reticulan

My pronouns are Nig/Ger
kiwifarms.net
1627091386883.png

JFG is just so romantic. Mama JF is "interested in coming back," but there are 7 more participants in the mating game who can get "inseminated within 36 hours." Who will he choose? He has history with Mama JF, but will the variety of options sway him? Unfortunately, women have "brains are like they are in bird kingdom" so he's got to make the decision as fast as possible!

If you thought PUA was robotic, this guy is on a whole different level. How many of these women do you think have triple-digit IQ's?
I want to see the Wignat Bachelor Show where JF must pick his favourite potato

Doinker Marmalade

Too soon, motherfuckers, too soon.
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, a major life event like this (and then its foolish reversal) would have sparked dozens upon dozens of pages of conversation but even after she came back the thread can barely get any impetus.
Pretty telling of how utterly boring, dry and lifeless this fucking frog is when the farms can barely give a damn about this shitshow.
No wonder he goes after potatoes, a normal woman would have the life sucked out of her but a potato is already a potato anyway.

Jesus, a major life event like this (and then its foolish reversal) would have sparked dozens upon dozens of pages of conversation but even after she came back the thread can barely get any impetus.
Pretty telling of how utterly boring, dry and lifeless this fucking frog is when the farms can barely give a damn about this shitshow.
No wonder he goes after potatoes, a normal woman would have the life sucked out of her but a potato is already a potato anyway.
Not even PPP could bother making a video about the Potato leaving him.