JFG / Jean-Francois Gariepy / jfgariepyneuro / The French Pervert / The Public Space - Warski's Abusive Ex-BF, Racist Streamer, Failed Academic, Potato Masher, Kristi Winter's BFF, Kero Defender

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Okay so "Mama JF"is not a potato but a boomerang potato.

Wonder what the enticement to come back was :thinking:
Since as far as I know we only heard one side of the story here's a strong possibility: they had a really bad fight. Not a breakup, but a screaming and storming out thing, maybe stay with a friend or family to calm down. It happens in relationships all the time, often times both people say things they don't mean during the escalation. Both people generally know the score deep down.

So just imagine how fucked up a person JF is if this is what that was. She was just taking a hot minute with a friend or family member and 5 minutes after leaving, your boyfriend- father of your child? - is talking about cheating on you with several women, he is talking about it publicly, he thinks it's funny. If this is the case it was a power move designed specifically to humiliate her.

ubunr9kpkk69c4ex

kiwifarms.net
All is revealed.

Mama JF, worried JF didn't love her anymore, left him as a pre-emptive strike. Since she can't live in Montreal due to a black magic curse placed on her, she decided to move back in with her parents where her scientist father dog whistled her about flat earth theory.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All is revealed.
View attachment 2380415
Mama JF, worried JF didn't love her anymore, left him as a pre-emptive strike. Since she can't live in Montreal due to a black magic curse placed on her, she decided to move back in with her parents where her scientist father dog whistled her about flat earth theory.
She didn't feel loved. By the way the living situation was described for a Mama JF 2.0, I can see why. Mama JF left to protect herself. She said things don't work in her head. That didn't need to be said. Her father is a scientist?

Toast Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
All is revealed.
View attachment 2380415
The irony of JF boasting about his "poker face" when he does such a bad job of hiding his frustrations and other emotions. He's lucky his audience is naturally autistic and will never pick up on all these signals that ruin his attempts at showmanship.

gooseberry-picker

"When she hauled ass, it took three trips."
kiwifarms.net
The irony of JF boasting about his "poker face" when he does such a bad job of hiding his frustrations and other emotions. He's lucky his audience is naturally autistic and will never pick up on all these signals that ruin his attempts at showmanship.
ello? are you zaying dat I do not ave a good pokerface?

Truly Rural

How Can I Show Her I've Changed?
kiwifarms.net
I can never imagine myself living with a person with flat affect and be happy. Ok maybe in big family with other people with normal affect but definitely not as a couple in isolation. I'd go mental. Mama JF, for all her potato faults deserves more than a biological mechanism for a partner. Pretty surprised to head JF and her were having nice family diner with her parents. That's positive, I hope it was, idk.

Her appearances always bugged me for the dumbest reason. The way she pops up and then bends to fit in the camera frame, and stays like that for how ever many minutes always annoyed me. It looks so unnatural and uncomfortable, and honestly ridiculous. JF should keep a chair next to his so when she shows up she can sit and look less humiliated and less retarded. If he acted like her comfort mattered both on and off camera, maybe she wouldn't feel so unloved.

purpose full

kiwifarms.net
Do any of you by any chance know where I can watch or read more about retardfuckers? Maybe some other characters of a similar predatory nature? It has become a strange point of fascination by me. They don't study 'em the way they do pedophiles and serial killers.

berenstain

AGP and ASD awareness
kiwifarms.net
Do any of you by any chance know where I can watch or read more about retardfuckers? Maybe some other characters of a similar predatory nature? It has become a strange point of fascination by me. They don't study 'em the way they do pedophiles and serial killers.
JF is intelligent but he is still a retard so him being a retardfucker is not really out of the ordinary. I’m not sure if he was ever formally diagnosed with Asperger’s, but he shows all the signs of the disability.

Here is a more extreme example of an Autist fucking a Downy. In this case, the Downy is more JF and the Autistic is more like Mama JF.

Last edited:

Product Placement

kiwifarms.net
JF is intelligent but he is still a retard so him being a retardfucker is not really out of the ordinary. I’m not sure if he was ever formally diagnosed with Asperger’s, but he shows all the signs of the disability.

Here is a more extreme example of an Autist fucking a Downy. In this case, the Downy is more JF and the Autistic is more like Mama JF.
What fuck, how is that even legal

Edit: oh god they have a black baby doll they role play as their child, this is fucked up on so many levels

Last edited:

PLB

kiwifarms.net
What fuck, how is that even legal

Edit: oh god they have a black baby doll they role play as their child, this is fucked up on so many levels
Retards need love and companionship too, id rather they fuck each other than someone more 'normal' like JF keeping them away from their family and trying to impregnate them to save the white race.

Product Placement

kiwifarms.net
Retards need love and companionship too, id rather they fuck each other than someone more 'normal' like JF keeping them away from their family and trying to impregnate them to save the white race.
But someone with his level of autism is way above the downie.

To put it this way, this relationship would be like a normie dating some with autism on his level, it's fucked and unhealthy. It made even worse in the video when he talked about his anger issues which they don't go into detail about.

Grand Wizard Wakka

kiwifarms.net
JF is intelligent but he is still a retard
The ol' D&D "Wizard with high INT but sub-animal level WIS and CHA."
Mama JF, worried JF didn't love her anymore
How could she think he didn't love her? He told her he'd give her 24 hours before she was replaced by some other random breeding slave. If that's not love, then I dunno what is!